Have no attachments. Allow nothing to be in your life…
“一旦感到风头不对时”
…that you cannot walk out on in 30 seconds flat…
“可以在三十秒内一走了之”
…if you spot the heat around the corner.”
记得吗
Remember that?
她是我这一生中最重要的爱人
For me, the sun rises and sets with her, man.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
好
Okay.
今天我们从凡赞那里拿到钱
Today we take delivery of cash from Van Zant…
然后为抢银行的事付钱给科索
…then I drop our deposit on Kelso for this bank.
银行 什么银行
Bank? What bank?
那白金的事呢 已经准备好了
What about the platinum thing? It’s ready to fall.
那也会进行 然后再抢银行
That goes too, then the bank.
要吃早餐吗 – 好
You want some breakfast? – Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 甜心
Yeah, sugar.
是的
Yeah.
真的 – 好
For real. – Okay.
我会好好地干 一会儿见
Gonna do good. I’ll see you later.
你是索伦柯吗 我是唐纳·布里登
You Solenko? I’m Don Breedan.
我的假释官葛尔森叫我来找你 说你会有工作给我
Grierson, my parole officer, told me to come by here and see if you had a job for me.
你对这类工作熟悉吗 – 对 我烧烤很出色
You’re familiar with this kind of operation? – Yeah, man. I’m a great grill man.
好 你去扫厕所 洗碗
Good. Good for you. Here, you’ll mop the toilets, hit the dishwasher…
收拾桌子和倒垃圾
…bus tables and empty the garbage too.
如果你惹烦我 我就举报你吸毒酗酒或偷窃
Give me a hard time, I’ll report you loaded, drunk or stealing.
你马上会被抓回去
And I will violate you back so fast your head will spin.
你得把你薪水的四成给我作为回报
Twenty-five percent of your take-home kicks back to me.
这是规矩 可以问你的假释官葛尔森
Rules of the game. Call Grierson, check it out.
到后面更衣
Change in the back.
你还在等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
马里布股票及投资公♥司♥
Malibu Equity and Investments.
找罗杰·凡赞 – 请稍等
Yeah, Roger Van Zant. – Please hold.
我是罗杰·凡赞 – 我是来拿东西的
Yeah, this is Roger Van Zant. – I’m supposed to collect something.
把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我 马上有人会从另一条线打给你
Give me your number, and somebody will call you right back from a different line.
818-133-6089
818-133-6089.
喂 – 我有个包裹要给你
Yep. – I got a package for you.
森提奈拉街上有个免下车餐厅 明天下午两点半碰面
There’s a drive-in on Centinela. Two-thirty tomorrow.
好 派一个人单独前来
Okay, just send one man, alone.
那人是谁 – 谁都不是
Who was that guy? – Nobody.
他是谁
Who the–? Who–? Who was that guy?
谁都不是 – 我要知道他是谁
He’s nobody. – I gotta know who he is. Who is he?
他谁都不是 尼尔 – 听好 你
He’s nobody, Neil. – Listen, you–
他是拉斯维加斯合法酒类批发商
He’s a legit liquor wholesaler from Las Vegas.
艾伦·马西亚诺 – 克里斯会和你想出解决办法的
Alan Marciano. – Chris is gonna straighten it up with you.
太迟了 我受不了他了 – 闭嘴
It’s too late. I’m sick of it. I’m sick of it! – Shut up!
这样吧 你再给克里斯一次机会
Here’s the deal. You’ll give Chris one last shot.
如果他之后再犯错 我会亲自掏腰包资助你找地方住
After that, he fucks up, then I will finance setting you up myself…
去哪里都行
…on my own, anywhere you want.
多明尼克会跟着你 我言出必行
Dominick will go with you. And my word counts.
但现在 你得再给他一个机会
But right now, you will give him the chance.
清洗一下 回家去
Clean up. Go home.
清洗一下 回家去
Clean up. Go home.
把钱交出来
Give me all your money.
总有一天 你会因此丧命的
One day you gonna get smoked with that shit.
但杀我的不会是你 傻瓜
Ain’t gonna be you, fool.
他一个人来 让他进去 – 是 知道了
He’s coming in alone. Send him through. – Yeah, got it.
文森特
Vincent, hey, man.
文森特 这是我兄弟理查德 理查德 这是文森特
Vincent. This is my brother, Richard. Richard, Vincent.
理查德 – 你好
Richard. – Yo, it’s all right.
你有什么消息要告诉我
What have you got for me?
谈正题前
Before we even get into that…
最近在海滩附近总有人偷车 对吧
…there’s this crew ripping rides all along the beach areas, all right?
在尔湾的一家汽车改装店
Now, the back of a trim shop on Irvine…
如果这个周末去那里
…if somebody was to pay a little visit this weekend…
会找到两辆保时捷涡轮和一辆保时捷911型号♥跑车
…they might find two Turbos and a 911 Slope.
你是想消除同业竞争
You’re looking to rid yourself of your competition.
我是个好市民
I’m a good citizen.
我才不信 你有事要告诉我吗
I’m Donald Duck. So you got something to tell me or what?
你听着 朋友
Check this out, coz.
我怎么知道如果我说出你想知道的事
How do I know if I tell you what you need to know…
你会帮我做我所想做的事
…you’re gonna do what the fuck I need to get done?
理查德 汉纳是可靠的 我们常合作
Richard, man, Hanna is straight up, man. We do business all the time.
杂种 我不是你的朋友
I ain’t your coz, you rat motherfucker.
你知道我言出必行 但我要先听你有什么话要说
And you know because I say so after I hear what the fuck you gotta tell me.
听好 你明白我在说什么吗
Look here, man. You understand what I’m saying?
我说出来可能会没命
I can get killed for telling you this shit.
你遛狗时也可能会没命
Or you’re gonna get killed walking your doggie.
好吧
All right.
我在福松监狱中认识了这个人
There’s this cat I was locked up with in Folsom.
一起服刑了两三年 他出狱后我曾碰上他
Did a couple, two, three years. He got out and I ran into him.
那又怎样
And so?
他是一个行动主义者
He’s a big fiend for action.
要是他没说 我也不会去想
Now, if he’d have said nothing, I’d have thought nothing…
可是他一直说 不断地对我说他什么也没做
…but he goes on and on, running down to me how he ain’t been doing nothing…
而且什么事也没发生 诸如此类的
…and nothing’s been going on, and all this bullshit.
那时我便知道 这人参与了不法行为
So right then and there I know this cat’s got something going down.
而且是大案子
Pretty fucking great.
阿尔伯特 你怎么搞的
Albert, what’s wrong with you?
你要我来这里 浪费我的时间
You drag me here, waste my time like this.
你在街上见到一个坐过牢的人
You saw a guy on the street who’s an ex-con?
是的 – 我实在太意外了
That’s right. – Well, I am over-fucking-whelmed.
你想为此拿儿童荣誉警章吗
What do you want for that, a Junior G-man badge?
你会查保时捷的事吗
You gonna make the call on them Porsches or what?
他是在说笑吗
Is he kidding me?
文森特 – 我告诉你 这滑头不是闹着玩的
Vincent. – I’m telling you, this Slick is no joke.
你懂我说的吗
You know what I’m saying?
什么 你说什么 – 什么
Say what? Say what? – What?
你说”滑头” 那是什么意思 – 滑头
You said, “Slick.” What does that mean? – Slick.
他常叫别人”滑头”
That’s what he calls people, “Slick.”
把他的事告诉我
And tell me about him.
他大约六英尺高 有许多监狱的纹身
About 6 feet tall, lot of jailhouse tats.
这里刺着一头大孔雀
Got a big-ass peacock right here.
他叫什么名字
What’s his name?
切利托
Cheritto.
麦克·切利托
Michael Cheritto.
自1976年起被捕三十三次
Thirty-three busts since 1976.
十一次持械枪抢劫 三次定罪
Eleven for armed robbery, three convictions.
判刑三至五年 在亚地加服刑两年 马里昂服刑三年
Two out of a three-to-five-year beef in Attica. Three years in Marion.
因误杀罪在福松监狱服刑五年
Five years in Folsom off a knock-back to involuntary manslaughter.
他前科累累 – 好
Jacket’s 2 inches thick. – Okay.
你们那里现在有谁 – 卓克和我 还有史瓦兹
Okay. Who do I have there now? – Drucker and me, boss. And Schwartz.
告诉特别调查组我要完全监控
Tell SIS I want full surveillance.
二十四小时 日夜不停监视
That’s 24 hours. Round the clock, day and night.
从不停歇 一周七日 不断监视跟踪他
We never close. Open seven days a week.
监听他的汽车和房♥子 工作地点
Bug the car, the house, the work.
一举一动 例如和谁进餐
When he moves or sits, like in a restaurant…
我要所有和他接触过的人的照片
…I want pictures of who he moves and sits with.
调查他们 如果有案底便跟踪他们 看他们跟谁混
Then run makes on them. They got jackets, I wanna see who they move and sit with.
我要明晚前开始执行
I want it up and running by tomorrow night.
把手放在我看得到的地方 – 什么
Put your hands where I can see them. – What?
把手放在我看得到的地方 – 好
Put your hands where I can see them. – All right.
我会告诉你做什么以及怎样去做
I tell you what to do, I tell you how to do it.
现在 只用你的右手 只准右手
Now, with your right hand only, your right hand only…
把包裹拿出来 扔过来
…take the package and throw it in here.
该死 你右边后面有人
Fuck. Behind you. On the right.
罗杰·凡赞吗
Yeah, Roger Van Zant?
是我 你是谁 – 你知道我是谁
Yeah, who’s this? – You know who this is.
是 我知道
Yes, I do. Yes, I do.
我派人送包裹 他没来电♥话♥ 一切都好吧
I sent a guy to deliver the package. He didn’t call. Is everything right?
我告诉你 忘了那笔钱
Tell you what, forget the money.
什么 – 忘了那笔钱