Got a brother somewhere.
我猜你跟家人的关系很紧密吧
You have a tight family. I can tell.
是的 – 我就知道
Yep. – Right?
你说对了
You’re right.
看呐
Yeah…
灯火通明的城市
City of lights.
在斐济 有一种会发光的海藻 每年浮出水面一次
In Fiji, they have these iridescent algae. They come out once a year in the water.
就像这夜景一样漂亮
That’s what it looks like out there.
你去过斐济吗
You been there?
没有 但我终有一天会去
No, I’m going there someday.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你经常旅游吗
You travel a lot?
是的 – 旅游使你寂寞吗
Yeah. – Traveling makes you lonely?
我一个人 可是我并不寂寞
I– I’m alone. I am not lonely.
你呢
You?
我很寂寞
I get lonely.
阿尔伯特
Albert!
该死 – 阿尔伯特
Shit. – Albert.
文森特 你来这里干嘛
Vincent, man, what you doing coming here for?
你疯了吗 这里不是迪士尼乐园
Man, you crazy? This ain’t Disneyland, man.
你昨晚该回我电♥话♥的 阿尔伯特 你去了哪里
You were supposed to get back to me last night, Albert. Where the fuck you been?
我无法脱身 文森特 – 我们侵犯他的民权吧
I couldn’t break free, Vincent. You know. – Let’s violate his ass right now.
我给你帮忙 你却不帮我 是这样吗
I do for you, you don’t do for me, is that it?
文森特 我发誓我整晚在外面
Vincent, man, I swear, I was out all night, man.
为你打探消息
I’m hitting like one of them flamingo-matador guys.
那和我有什么关系
Flamingo? That’s got nothing to do with me.
我不留痕迹 努力为你找线索
I was cutting it real smooth. I’m generating leads and shit for you.
你也知道我很圆滑 – 你胡说
I’m a dancer, man. You know. – Bullshit.
我传呼你一整天 我讨厌这样做
I paged your ass all day. I can’t stand paging.
你这毒虫又吸食安♥非♥他♥命♥了吗
You’re a speed freak, jacking methamphetamine again.
我有滥用药物的问题 有点同情心吧
Where is your empathy, brother? It’s a substance-abuse problem.
同情心是在昨天 今天你在浪费我的时间
Empathy was yesterday. Today you’re wasting my motherfucking time.
文森特 听着 – 你坠入爱河了吗
Vincent, man, look– – Did you fall in love?
告诉我 你昨晚是不是坠入爱河 所以去了别处
Come on. Did you fall in love last night and you went off somewhere?
文森特 – 只要告诉我 我会接受这解释
Vincent– – Just tell me that. I’ll settle for it.
我会相信 – 文森特
I’ll buy that. – Vincent.
把你知道的告诉我
Give me all you got!
文森特 – 把你知道的告诉我
Vincent– – Give me all you got!
我发誓 我兄弟理查德会跟你说
I swear, man, my brother, man– My brother Richard’s gonna talk to you.
我听到他说”理查德”
I heard “Richard”?
他会告诉你 – 理查德吗
He’s gonna talk to you. – Richard?
理查德 – 理查德
Richard. – Richard.
他今晚会见你 我发誓 – 他现在不在这里吗
He’s gonna meet you, I swear, tonight. – He’s not here, is he?
不在 他今晚会见你 – 今晚 现在不行吗
No, he’s gonna meet you tonight. – Tonight? What happened to now?
我恳求他 因为我知道你今早会到来
I– I– I implored him because I knew you was coming this a. m.
胡说 – 不 我发誓
This is a bunch of bullshit. – No, no, I swear.
他说早上不行 因为他在凤♥凰♥城
He said no because he in Phoenix.
♪ 我到了凤♥凰♥城后 ♪ – 我发誓
♪ By the time I get to Phoenix ♪ – But this, man, I swear– I swear, man–
♪ 他又会启程 ♪ – 今晚是我仅能做到的
♪ He’ll be risin’ ♪ – Tonight’s the best I can do for you.
♪ 他可能留下字条 贴在门上 ♪
♪ He’ll probably leave a note right on the door ♪
我尽力了 今晚
Tonight’s the best I can do for you, man.
他会和你在阿瓦拉多街的BJ餐厅见面
You know? He’ll meet you at BJ’s on Alvarado…
凌晨两点 去那里
…at 2 a. m. Be there.
你也要到
You be there too.
文森特 我不行 我有事要办 文森特
Vincent, I can’t be there, man. I got things to do, Vincent.
我有事办 要到别处去 – 听好
I got things to do, places to be. I got– – Hey, hey, hey.
你要去
Be there.
不要浪费我的时间
Don’t waste my motherfucking time!
是什么买♥♥卖♥♥
What is it?
是银行
It’s a bank.
他们星期四会存钱 以便分发给各分行
It depos cash on Thursday for distribution to all the other branches…
让他们星期五可以支付薪水的支票
…to cover Friday payroll checks.
所以星期四 总行总是放满现钞
So on Thursdays, the command branch has got a full whack.
在途中下手还是抢劫银行 – 银行 由正门进入
On the prowl or strong? – Strong. Through the front door.
需要多少人
How many guys?
连司机四人 走进银行 得手便走
Four, or three plus a driver. Walk in, knock them over, walk out.
你要先拿十万 事成后再分一成
And you want a 100,000 advance against a 10-percent cut for that?
没错
Uh-huh.
听起来像西部牛仔抢劫银行 他们按警铃后
Sounds like an address to a cowboy score. They hit the holdup alarms…
我得在警♥察♥来临之前离去 这算什么
…I gotta get out before the cops show. What is that?
他们会按三个警铃
They hit three holdup alarm systems.
两个透过电♥话♥ 一个是无线
Two telco and a cellular.
但讯号♥无法传送出去 因为
See, but the signals aren’t going anywhere because….
你会事先潜进银行 破坏警报系统的电脑
See, the night before, you cut in and trick out the alarm-system computer…
使电脑及录影装置 在你下手的前二十分钟关掉
…to turn itself and the video recorders off 20 minutes before you walk in the door.
你有建筑及电子蓝图吗 – 我全都有
Architectural, electrical-engineering plans? – I got all that. Schematics,
电脑板已经建造好 直接连接到中♥央♥处理器
got the boards already built. They go straight into the CPU.
估计会有多少钱
What’s the estimate?
一千两百一十万到一千两百二十万
Twelve-point-one-, 12.2 million.
我参加
You’re on.
恭喜
Congratulations.
让我告诉你 我如何估计钱的总数 这是我印出来的
And to give you a little idea of where my estimates come from, this is a printout…
没人知道货是你的
Nobody knew the merch was yours.
就算如此 照我说的话 保险公♥司♥会全额赔偿
Be that as it may, my way you get 100 percent from the insurance company…
以六成价向我们把债券买♥♥回
…and take the bonds from us at 60 cents on the dollar…
你便可以多赚四成
…and make yourself another 40 percent.
你完全没有损失 我们大家都受益
Your operation doesn’t skip a beat. Everybody makes out.
好 成交
Sure, you got a deal.
很好 因为如果有一方不高兴 那就无利润可言
Good, because there’s no percentage if everyone gets their underwear in a twist.
让你的人给我打电♥话♥ 安排会面
Yeah, so you have your man call me and we’ll set the meet.
好的
Yeah, okay.
很高兴和你通电♥话♥
Nice talking to you.
你要跟他们交易吗
You gonna deal with these guys?
现在江湖上认为我的东西可以偷
So word’s out on the street it’s okay to steal my stuff.
我会杀了这帮浑蛋
I’m gonna kill the sons of bitches.
叫哈利给我加纳利群岛的电子试算表
Have Harry bring me the spreadsheets for Canary Islands’ offshore.
就像我说的 这些不是估计 是实在的数字
That’s not really an estimate. Those are exact figures.
我印出银行过去两个月的现金账
I have a printout of the, cash flow of the bank for the past two months.
资料怎么得来的 – 送上门的
How’d you get this information? – Just comes to you.
资料俯拾皆是
This stuff just flies through the air.
他们到处传送资料
They send information out and it’s beamed out all over the place.
只需加以掌握便行 我懂得如何掌握
All you have to do is know how to grab it. See, I know how to grab it.
这是我们要的 一千三百九十万
Okay, here we go. Thirteen-point-nine million.
我接了 – 很好
I bought it. – Good.
我没说错吧
What did I tell you?
拿着
Here.
他同意了 联络凡赞 向他收钱吧
We’re on. Call Van Zant, collect the money.
他怎么样 – 他是生意人
How is he? – He’s a businessman.

Okay.
说”酪梨” – 酪梨
“Avocado.” – Avocado.
喂 – 喂 是我
Hello? – Yeah, hello.
克里斯在我家
Chris is at my place.
怎么了 – 夫妻争吵
What’s wrong? – Husband-and-wife stuff.
我让他睡醒再说
I’ll let him sleep it off here.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你什么时候买♥♥家具 – 我有空的时候
When you gonna get some furniture? – When I get around to it.
夏琳要离开我
Charlene’s gonna leave me.
为什么
Why?
我无法好好养她
Not enough steaks in the freezer.
我们做这么多买♥♥卖♥♥还不够吗
With everything we’ve been doing?
赌场及超级杯下注使我身无分文
Vegas and the Super Bowl cleaned me out.
你什么时候找个伴侣 – 我有空的时候
When you gonna get an old lady? – When I get around to it.
你有外遇吗
You got something else on the side?
没有固定的
Nothing regular.
她有外遇吗
She got something else on the side?
没有 – 你肯定吗
No. – You sure?
是 我肯定
Yeah, I’m sure.
我不知道你在做什么
I don’t know what you’re doing.
你记得监狱的吉米·马克温常说的吗
Remember Jimmy MacAwain on the yard used to say:
“你想在江湖混吗”
“You wanna be making moves on the street?
“要毫无牵挂 生活中不能有牵绊”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!