…but you’ve been walking through our life dead.
我得自贬身价 找上拉尔夫 以便终断我们的关系
Now I have to demean myself with Ralph just to get closure with you.
护照 旅行支票 信♥用♥卡♥
Passports, traveler’s checks, plastic.
在洛杉矶机场包机站17号♥机库
The plane, charter terminal, LAX, Hangar 17.
呼叫信♥号♥♥是1011S
Call letters are 1011 Sierra.
飞机会降落 等你五分钟后便会起飞
Touches down, holds for you five minutes, then splits.
飞机会通过航♥空♥局检查等手续
The plane will stand an FAA check. Filed a flight plan, the works.
克里斯呢 – 他走了
Hey, where’s Chris? – He’s gone.
什么
What?
他说他要去找夏琳
Said he’s going on his own. Went to look for Charlene.
你不是把他带来了这里吗 – 我是把他带过来了
Didn’t you bring him here? – Yeah, I brought him here.
怎么回事
What happened?
这是个自♥由♥国家
It’s a free country, brother.
晚上九点联络我 确保一切妥当
Check in with me at 9. Everything’s still cool.
好
All right.
我已经不知道自己在做什么
I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore.
我知道人生苦短
I know life is short.
能活多久是运气
Whatever time you get is luck.
你想离开吗
You wanna walk?
你现在就离开
You walk right now.
不然你便自愿
Or on your own…
你便自愿选择跟我走
On your own, you choose to come with me.
我只知道
All I know is…
到任何地方去对我而言都无所谓
All I know is there’s no point in me going anywhere anymore…
如果我得独自一人
…if it’s gonna be alone…
没有你在身边
…without you.
伊迪
Eady.
喂 – 文森特 我们准备抓捕嫌犯
Yeah. – Yeah, Vincent, I got a live one.
好的 我等着
Okay, I’ll hold.
亲爱的 让克里斯看见你吧
Come on, sugar. Show yourself.
是啊 快去做 – 住口
Yeah, do it. – Shut up!
只需要在窗前站一秒
Now, just one second at the window…
此事就会了结
…and it’s all over.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
干嘛 – 你知道这附近有地方出租吗
Yeah? – You know any place to rent around here?
有啊
Yeah.
戴尔大道上的亚伯理兹杂货店 墙上有招租告示
Alberiz’s Grocer on Dell Avenue got cards on the wall.
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
不是他 不是克里斯
It’s not him. It’s not Chris.
第二小组 这是指挥部
Unit 2, this is Command.
截停他的车并查看身份
Take him at the street and check him out.
收到
10-4.
警官 – 是
Sergeant? – Yeah.
这人叫约翰·彼得森 驾照有效
This guy’s John Peterson. Valid ID.
车辆登记人是金·布考斯基
Car’s registered to the last name Bukowski, first name Gene.
向车管局查过 没有不妥
Ran it to DMV. It’s clean.
让他走 – 收到
Let him go. – Roger.
非常谢谢 晚安
Thank you very much. Have a good evening.
不是嫌犯 文森特
It’s a no-go, Vince.
薛哈利斯太太 我们在等的时候 你要喝杯咖啡吗
Would you like a cup of coffee while we wait, Mrs. Shiherlis?
可以的话就太好了
Yeah, that’d be nice.
喂 – 有什么消息
Yeah? – Yeah, what do you got?
没事发生
Nothing’s happening.
喂 – 我是文森特
Yeah? – Hello, it’s Vincent.
有什么动静吗
What do you got?
没有 韦恩葛罗去拿冰块 就这样
Nothing’s going on. Waingro went for ice. That’s it.
你知道吗
You know what?
尼尔走了
Neil is gone.
跑了
Bam!
像鸟儿般飞走 – 文森特 你怎么知道
Flying like a bird. – Come on, Vincent, how do you know?
我们仍有诱饵 也许还有时间 – 我们有什么
We still got bait. Maybe some time! – Got, got. What do we got?
我们有什么
What do we got?
旅途愉快 杂种
Bon voyage, motherfucker.
你很厉害
You were good.
我要去住旅馆
I’m going to the hotel.
我要去洗澡
I’m gonna take a shower.
睡一个月的觉
Gonna sleep for a month.
坐好
Over here.
宝贝 快醒来
Come on, baby.
还好 还好
Okay, okay.
该死
Shit.
让我绑紧
Let me tighten this.
这样浪费生命
What a fucking waste.
用这个
Okay, here.
浑蛋经常自毁 你不会死的 宝贝 你不会的
Assholes shoot themselves all fucking day. Not you, baby. Not you.
她会在哪里 她叫劳伦 劳伦·古丝塔芙森
Wher– Where would she be? Her name is Lauren, Lauren Gustafson.
她应该在这里 但警方告诉我
I’m supposed to be here with her. But the police–
我需要人帮忙 – 没关系 我可以
Help me. I need somebody to help– – It’s okay.
我抱着你
I got you.
我抱着你 宝贝
I got you, baby.
你会没事的 亲爱的 会没事的 我保证
It’ll be all right, honey. I swear. It’s okay, baby.
找医生来 我需要医生 你妈妈在这里
Let’s get a doctor! Let’s go! A doctor here! There’s your mama.
冷静下来 – 你妈妈在这里
Let’s just calm down. – Your mama’s here.
她服用毒品了吗 – 没有
Is she on any drugs? – No.
找创伤及血管外科医生来
I want you to get a trauma surgeon and a vascular surgeon.
她好像割断了两条动脉 几乎没有脉搏
I think she cut both arteries. Also, I could hardly feel her pulse.
她的血压和呼吸下降 要给她插管
Her pressure’s down. So is her respiration. You have to intubate her.
准备好了
It’s ready.
最后一次任何人见到她是什么时候 – 我不知道
When’s the last time anybody saw her? – I don’t know.
你在哪里找到她的 – 浴缸
Where did you find her? – The bathtub.
叫呼吸科 给她注射大针管的盐水
Call Respiratory stat. Give her large-bore normal saline. Wide open.
持续对出血的血管施压 需要两公升O型血
Let’s keep pressure on those bleeders. I need two units, O-negative.
查出她的血型后再输六公升 – 似乎有窦性心搏过速
Let’s type and cross her for six. – Looks like she’s in sinus tach.
呼吸科医生呢 我们需要帮忙 快把呼吸科医生叫来
Where is Respiratory? We need more help. Can you have Respiratory come now?
准备插管后照胸腔X光
Let’s have X-ray ready for post-intubation chest x-ray.
嗨
Hi.
你的女儿已经完成手术 目前正在恢复室
Your daughter’s out of surgery and she’s in the recovery room now, okay?
她情况稳定 医生很快会出来跟你们解释
Her vital signs are stable. The surgeon will be out to speak to you in a few moments.
她没事吧 – 她很好
She’s okay? – She’s doing good.
她会没事的 – 她会没事的 亲爱的
She’s gonna be okay. – She’s gonna be okay, honey.
她不会有事 – 我的宝贝
She’s gonna be okay. It’s all right. – Oh, my baby.
没事了 – 她为什么这样对自己
It’s all right. – Why’d she do this to herself? Why?
看看她把自己怎么了
Look what she did. Look what she did to herself.
别难过
There.
没事的 不会有事的
It’s all right, honey. It’s gonna be all right.
我在这里 我哪里也不去
I’m here. I ain’t going anywhere.
明白吗 – 好
You understand? – Yeah.
我哪里也不去
I ain’t going anywhere.
喂
Yeah?
是我
It’s me.
飞机已经在半空 会准时抵达
Plane’s in the air now. It’ll be right on time.
但我仍然找不到可以信任的司机
On the driver’s end, I still can’t find nobody, so that’s in the trust.
还有一件事
One other thing.
你既然问了 我就告诉你
You asked, so I gotta tell you.
你要找的人在马奎斯酒店 化名”詹姆森”
The guy you wanted checked into the Marquis under “Jameson”…
如果你还在乎他的话 我猜你不会想找他
…if you still give a shit, which I figured you wouldn’t.
你说得对 – 再见了 兄弟
You figured right. – So, so long, brother.
多保重
You take it easy.
你就要自♥由♥了
You’re home free.
你也保重
Take it easy.
怎么了 – 没什么
What is it? – Nothing.
自♥由♥了
Home free.
我得解决一些事情 – 还有时间吗
I gotta take care of something. – Is there time?
有时间
There’s time.
我很快回来 车子不要熄火
I’ll be right back. Just leave her running.
入住登记处
Registration.
我是客房♥服务 一个叫詹姆森的点了培根生菜三明治
Yeah, this is Room Service. A Jameson ordered a BLT.
但房♥号♥弄错了 可以告诉我吗
They screwed up his room number. Could you give it to me?
他们经常弄错 – 对 我知道
They’re always doing that. – Yeah, I know.
是1735号♥房♥ – 谢谢
1735. – Thank you.
(火灾警报器)