轮到谁了?
So who’s next?
轮到谁了?
“Who’s next”?
抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me.
身为唯一的活人 我知道我很重要
I know that I’m in the minority, being the only living person here,
但我还要过日子 也要上班
but I do have a life and I have a job that I occasionally go to.
汤玛斯‧莱利
Thomas Reilly.
好啦 我取消早上行程
All right. I’ll cancel the morning.
汤玛斯 – 取消整天行程
Tom. I’ll cancel the day.
我…有点不舒服…
I’m… I’m not really comfortable…
别找藉口 好吗?
Will you stop making excuses?
很多地方都能唱歌♥
There are plenty of places to sing.
爵士俱乐部有卡拉OK
There’s jazz clubs, those karaoke things.
我们也可以毁了婚礼
Shoot, we could crash a wedding.
茱莉亚 现在是早上 只有酒鬼才唱歌♥
Julia, at 7:30 in the morning, the only people singing are drunk.
好吧 唱歌♥的事晚一点
All right. So, look. So we’ll postpone the singing, all right?
那你们两位呢?潘妮?茱莉亚?
So what about you two? Penny, Julia?
约翰的农场太远
John’s farm’s a couple hours’ drive.
先去找潘妮的孩子吧
Let’s try and find Penny’s kids.
好吗? – 好
It’s okay? Yeah.
去找人吧 应该不会比偷邮票还难
Yeah? Okay, let’s go for it. Nothing could be harder than getting those damn stamps.
50年代的收养纪录封存了
Adoption records from the 1950s are sealed.
幸运的话 被收养人也要 有法♥院♥的命令才能开启
Even the adopted children themselves need a court order to open them, if they’re lucky.
法♥院♥的命令要等多久?
A court order, how long does that take?
很久
Too long.
一个月以上
Plus a month.
你住这附近吗? – 你是谁?
Do you live around here? Who are you, the man?
我不是警♥察♥
No. I’m not a cop.
我帮一位女士找孩子
I’m trying to help this lady find her kids.
哪个女士?
What lady? That lady?
就在那里 她…
Yeah. Right over there. She’s…
她50年代住这里 叫做…
She lived here in the ’50s. Her name is…
这有问题 一群不存在的人 找不存在的孩子
Boy! This is something. A bunch of people that don’t exist, looking for children that don’t exist.
这样找不到的 – 别再说了
We’ll never find her kids. Here she comes.
没用的 这附近没人认得我跟孩子
It’s no use. Nobody around here will ever remember me or my children.
潘妮别急 我们才开始找呢
Penny, come on. We just started.
试试别的地方吧
We’ll try a couple of other places.
有你常去的商店吗? 如果有的话 就能问问看
Was there a store you went to a lot? Because, if so, we could go by, we could ask there.
还是有常去的教堂?
Or church? Did you go to church?
她还活着吗?
Could she still be alive?
我知道那些女孩在哪?
I know where the girls are.
在哪里? – 有一阵子会寄生日卡给我
Where? They sent me birthday cards for a while.
可爱的孩子
What sweet children.
没错 尤其是黛安 她很贴心
Yes, they are. Especially Diane. She’s so thoughtful.
在哪里?
Where?
她们被送去沙加缅度的好家庭
They sent them to Sacramento. There was a nice family there.
叫做…
Name of…
叫做…
Name of…
提默…提默森 对了 就是提默森
Timmer… Timmerson. That’s it, Timmerson. Timmerson.
至于小比利
Little Billy, though,
没有消息
I lost track of him.
他在寄养家庭
They put him in a foster home.
而寄养家庭一直搬家
And then they kept moving him around.
汤玛斯 我的比利怎么办?
Thomas, what are we gonna do about Billy?
也许女孩们知道他在哪里
Those girls might know where he is, though.
快按喇叭!
Honk, honk, honk at him!
竟然塞车
I don’t believe this damn traffic.
这些人要去哪里?
Where are they all going?
别担心 潘妮 一切都会好的 我们会去那里的
Don’t worry, Penny.It’s gonna be okay. We’re gonna get there.
太傻♥逼♥了 太傻♥逼♥了
This is silly. This is silly.
开两小时的车去沙加缅度 对你们两个都不公平
We can’t drive two hours to Sacramento. It’s not fair to you. It’s not fair to Harrison.
无所谓 我愿意最后一个
Now, don’t worry about me. I’m perfectly happy to go last.
我一直想去沙加缅度看看
In fact, I’ve always wanted to see Sacramento.
不敢相信你竟然闪躲 你想逃避唱歌♥
I can’t believe you’re trying to wiggle out of it. You’re wiggling out of it.
这是你的最后机会
Talk about your last chance.
你这什么意思?
What do you mean?
约翰的农场也在路上 我一直想看看
John’s farm is on the way, isn’t it? I’ve always wanted to see John’s farm.
等等 汤玛斯 找地方靠边停
Wait a minute. Thomas. Thomas, find someplace to pull over. Come on, pull over.
看看这些人去哪里
Look where these people are going.
别在这里 这里不好 说真的 我好像感冒了
I don’t wanna be here. – I really don’t feel that well. I think I have a cold coming on. A flu, actually.
少啰嗦
Stop complaining.
票卖♥♥完了
Nah. They’re sold out.
我们走吧 – 够了没?
That’s it, let’s go. Will you stop it?
票卖♥♥完了 无法入场
They’re sold out. We can’t get in.
没错 再找别的地方吧
He’s right. We gotta find another place.
不行
No, we don’t.
不行
No, we don’t.
你需要一点帮忙
You just need a little help.
不… – 去吧
No, no, no. Do it.
别这样看我 – 去吧
No, don’t look at me like that. Do it.
去吧 去吧 – 不
Come on. Come on. No.
我可以吗? – 天哪
May I please? God.
叩叩 有人在吗?
Knock, knock. Who’s there?
票卖♥♥完了!
It’s sold out!
抱歉 要有通行证才能进来
Excuse me. If you’re gonna be back here, you have to have a pass.
通行证?
A pass?
通行证
A pass.
我告诉你 那些笨蛋的卡车挡住我的车
I’m gonna pass some information onto you. These bozos outside got their trucks blocking my car in.
劳斯莱斯
My Rolls Royce.
你停在哪里? – 你有在听我说吗?
What’re you talking about? Where did you park? Where do you think… Are you listening to me?
就停在卡车中间动弹不得
I just said I parked between your trucks. That’s why I can’t move.
别给我脸色看 我是个母亲
Don’t you give me attitude. I’m a mother.
我是说…
No, I mean, I’m a…
我是外科医生
I’m a doctor. I’m a surgeon.
我能来是金先生的荣幸 他的双手投了钜额保险
I come down here as a favor to Mr. King. You see, his hands are insured for a million dollars.
要我检查之后保险公♥司♥才让他表演
Now, the insurance company’s not gonna let him walk out on stage until they had him checked out by me.
同时市区还要我去急救 而车子却不能动!
Meanwhile, I got a medical emergency downtown, but I can’t get my damn car out!
冷静一点
Sir, just calm down.
冷静?要我再大声一点吗? 大声一点 大声一点!
Calm down? I am calm. You want me to get loud? I will get loud. I will get loud!
别… – 我还可以大声
No, no, no! I… If you want me to get loud.
快把经理叫来 我就会冷静了
… You get that manager right now and get his butt down here and I might calm down.
好 我去找他
Fine. I’ll take you to him.
我就在这等着 我是医生
I’m not going anywhere. You bring him to me. I’m a doctor.
马上回来
I’ll be right back.
真不赖
Not bad.
社区大学戏剧课
Drama class, City College.
我们进来了
You got us in.
哈里森 接手吧
Harrison, take it away.
什么?在这么多人面前?
What? You expect me to get up in front of all those people?
观众不想看我 – 他们看不见
They don’t wanna see me. They can’t see you.
但我看得见他们
Yeah, but I can see them.
你到底有什么计划?
Penny, what exactly is your plan?
我的计划就是带你进来 进来之后你们一起上台唱歌♥!
My plan was to get you in here. You’re in here, now you two get out there and sing!
我一上台就会被抓走 – 没错 我们应该去沙加缅度
The second I walk out there, they’re gonna grab me. Exactly, we should be in Sacramento.
汤玛斯 你要逼他
Thomas, you gotta make him do it.
对他来说这很重要 – 不 没那么重要啦
It’s very important to him… No. …whether he admits it or not. It’s not that important.
干嘛?不行…
What? No! No! No!
各位女士先生晚安 请起立唱国歌♥
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Please rise for our national anthem.
天哪 汤玛斯 这太难了
Dear God, Thomas, that’s an incredibly difficult piece.
好好唱 让他们知道你很棒
Perfect. Sing it right, and they’re gonna know you’re good.
观众相信了
They bought it.
哈里森 把我交给你了
You’re on. Okay, Harrison, I’m all yours.
我不记得歌♥词
I can’t even remember the words.
快附身
Get your butt in there.
快点老兄
Come on, man.
我要看比比金
Came to see B.B. King.
搞什么? – 快点 老兄!
What’s going on? – Come on, man!
快唱!
Let’s go!
我做不到
I can’t. I can’t.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你看我 死掉了还会出汗
Look at me. I’m not even alive and I’m perspiring.