对不起 先生?
Excuse me, sir?
有问题吗 警官?
Is there a problem, Officer?
没错 你今天日子不对 你停在消防栓前面
I’d say so. Doesn’t seem to be your day. You’re parked next to a fire hydrant.
就这样?
Is that all?
另外 还有2,600元的停车费没缴
Well, it would be, except for the $2,600 you have in outstanding parking tickets.
看见没?你也是捣蛋鬼
You see? You get in trouble without me, too.
闭嘴 – 什么?
Shut up. What?
迈罗 如果不是你 我没机会坐这种车
Milo, if it weren’t for you, I would never have gotten to ride on one of these things.
看吧?每件事都有好的一面
You see? Something good comes out of everything.
停车费2,600元
That’s $2,600 for the tickets.
加上利息和罚单总共3,228元 – 景气这么差 利息却10%?
Now, with interest and penalty fees that comes to $3,228. In this economy?
只要说”谢谢警官”
Just say, “Thank you, Sergeant.”
谢谢警官
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢光临
And thank you for shopping with us.
还好嘛
So far, so good?
闭嘴 三千多块没了!
Shut up. I’m out $3,000.
挂在我的帐上好吗 汤米?
Put it on my tab, okay, Tommy?
什么帐?
Tab? What tab?
别叫我汤米 你们真不是朋友!
By the way, don’t call me Tommy. You are not my friends!
这种态度会疏远别人
It’s exactly that attitude that alienates people.
我忘记安妮了!我还要见她的父母
Anne! I forgot about Anne. I’m suppose to meet her parents.
这里不是单行道吗?难道只有我一个人觉得你走错了?
Is it just me or does it bother anyone else that this is a one-way street?
他很忙 行程随时会改变 公♥司♥很仰赖他
…he gets so busy. He never knows what his schedule’s gonna be. They really rely on him at work.
没关系 我们明天再见他
Don’t you worry about it, darling. Maybe we’ll meet him tomorrow.
拜拜
Bye.
他真的很想见你们
Yeah, he really wants to meet you.
再见 亲爱的 – 拜
Bye-bye, sweetie. Bye.
一定是有紧急的工作 破产案真的难以预料
You know, it must’ve been some kind of emergency at work. Those bankruptcies can be really unpredictable.
放心 我们再给他一次机会 然后杀了他
Relax, honey. We’ll give him another chance, then we’ll kill him.
混♥蛋♥!
You jerk!
这要搞多久?
So, great, how long is this gonna take?
这是我的女人 请暂时让我搞定这件事 行吗?
Hey. I happen to care about this woman. Okay? Do you mind if I keep one thing in my life on track?
好…
Okay, okay.
安妮!
Anne!
对不起
Hi. I’m sorry.
真的很抱歉 – 不用
I’m really, really sorry. Don’t be sorry.
看得出来你很生气
You’re angry. I can tell you’re angry I was angry.
没错 我经历了紧张、担心 然后愤怒
I’ve been through concern, worry, annoyance.
现在呢?
Where are you now?
没事了
I’m fine.
跟父母共度快乐时光
Yeah, I had a great time with my parents.
你应该先打电♥话♥ – 我该先打电♥话♥
You could have called. I know, I should have called.
对不起 我没… – 汤玛斯 说实话
I’m sorry, I didn’t… I mean, Thomas, let’s just face it, okay?
我们相处还不错 但总是无法顺利…
I mean, we get along okay, but things are just not going… What do you mean…
等等 “还不错”是什么意思?
Wait. What do you mean, “okay”?
我们应该不只如此吧
I think there’s more here than just okay.
我的意思是 对我来说 事情发展不该有意外
I mean, for me, you know… Things aren’t going anywhere.
但我们的关系并没有沿着正常的路线发展
I mean, our relationship is not proceeding along normal lines.
什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
正常人开始交往后 都会继续正常发展
Well, when normal people get involved, they just naturally take a natural course.
例如你的钥匙
Yeah, it’s like your keys.
我的钥匙?
My keys?
没错 我没有你公♥寓♥的钥匙
Yes. I don’t even have the keys to your apartment.
你就是想要我的钥匙
Okay, you want my keys.
不是啦 那是一种象征
No. No, it’s a symbol.
象征我们的关系进展
A symbol of a relationship that is going somewhere.
听到吗? – 抱歉
Are you listening? Yeah, I’m sorry.
我在听
I’m here, I’m here.
我们邂逅 相互吸引 交换钥匙 见我的父母
We meet, we are attracted, we trade keys, and you meet my parents.
我知道会见父母很重要
I’m aware of the significance of parent-meeting, okay?
我不会搞砸了这段关系才会懂 好吗?
You think that I haven’t screwed up enough relationships to know that?
我想见你的父母
I want to meet your parents.
真的?
You do?
他们明晚去听音乐会
Well, they have tickets to a concert tomorrow night.
太好了 – 汤玛斯 我们需要你
Great. No way. We can’t. Thomas, we really need you.
明晚不行
I can’t do it tomorrow night.
我就知道
I know.
拜托 安妮 事情有点复杂
Aw, Jesus. Anne, please. Things are really complicated for me.
工作的事
At work.
有些人在城里
Okay? There are these people in town.
他们四个盛气凌人 很烦人
These four very pushy and annoying people, okay,
为了破产的事
from this damn bankruptcy.
但我对天发誓 我会去见你父母
And… But I swear to God I wanna meet your parents.
一路跪爬到圣地牙哥去见他们
I’ll walk to San Diego on my knees to meet them.
跪爬? – 没错
On your knees? Yes.
穿着新西装?
In a new suit, I hope?
穿新西装
Yes, in a new suit.
你不懂 那些人…
I mean, you have no idea. They’re… You know.
我还在生气
I’m still mad.
我懂 你是对的
I know, and you have every right to be.
晚安 – 再联络
Good night. I’ll call you.
晚安 – 晚安
Good night. Night.
我喜欢她
I like her.
强势 却不盛气凌人
She’s strong without being pushy.
我也喜欢她 但是我还要归还邮票
I like her, too, but I gotta return these stamps.
对不起
I mean… – I’m sorry.
太好了
Very nice. Yes.
快走 一下子就好
Let’s go. I’ll be very brief.
天哪 希望没找错人
God, I hope it’s the right guy.
迈罗 城里有几个叫做杜恩的人?
Milo, how many Duane Dortmuellers could there be?
是谁?
Yeah?
就是他
It’s him.
天哪 看看地下!
Look down. Look down, for God’s sakes!
亲爱的!
Honey!
你看这些邮票!
Look at this! It’s the stamps!
我办到了
I did it.
太棒了
That was great.
没错吧?
Wasn’t that great? I’d say,
太棒了
that was great.
他好开心
That was great. – He looked so happy.
我们这样行得通
This is gonna work. We can do this.
你做了好事 笑一下吧 张开嘴 露出牙齿
You did a good thing. Smile. You remember smiling? Open your lips, show your teeth.
天哪
My God.
我需要其中一个
I need one of you now.
哈罗?
Hello?
应该就是我吧?
Guess we’re thinking about me?
我们很开心 对吧?
We had fun?
是啊 烦着你让我能度过这些年
Yeah. Bugging you’s what kept me going all these years.
你是最好的母亲 潘妮 去找你的孩子吧
You’re the best mom I ever knew, Penny. You go find your kids, okay?
迈罗
Milo.
迈罗
Milo.
别再…
Try not to…
怎样?
What?
再做那些事了
All of the above.
希望天堂有漂亮的天使
Hope you meet a good-looking angel up there.
去追求她们吧 兄弟
Go get ’em, buddy.
祝你好运
Good luck, you know.
这样好奇怪
I mean… Whatever. This is strange.
我知道
I know.
听着
Listen.
这样好了
Listen to this.
你为啥不回来接我们
Now, why don’t you come back, you know,
你何不等我们都办完了再一次接走 这样不是更节省路程?
when we’re all done, and then you could take us all at once, you know? Save you a lot of mileage.
听着
Hey, look, pal.
我已经尽量通融了 新生命快诞生 现在就要灵魂
I bought you every second I could, but a new life’s being created and it needs a soul now.
这回做个好人吧
You try to be a nice guy.
我很快就来接你们
I’ll be back for you guys soon.
嘿 小牛仔
Hey, buckaroo.
你真的完成我的心愿 对我意义非凡
You really came through for me back there. That meant a lot to me.
嘿 迈罗 – 干嘛?
Hey, Milo. What?