拜托 如果爱我 就不能等一下吗? 不会太久 直到…
Please, if you love me, can’t you wait?Just a little while longer until…
不 茱莉亚 我等了好几年了
No, Julia, I’ve waited. I’ve waited for years.
我想我得到答案了
And I guess I got my answer.
茱莉亚 53桌 快点
Julia, table 53, come on.
抱歉
Sorry.
如何?
Well?
他走了
Well, he left.
他真疯狂
He’s really mad.
别担心 人们大老远开车来看你 他已经上钩了
Don’t worry, honey.Man drives all the way in from Vacaville just to see you, he’s hooked.
你能随时予取予求了
You can reel him in anytime you want.
丹尼 2杯啤酒1杯可乐
Danny, two Buds and a Pepsi.
汪妲 你说够了吧
Wanda, you’re so full of it.
我爱他
I love him.
我要立刻挽回他
I’m gonna lose him unless I do something right now.
等等 等等…!
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait!
你去年不是有来试唱吗?
Didn’t you audition for the chorus last year?
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
你在图书馆工作吧?
You’re with the library?
没错
Yes, that’s right.
你之前有唱过吗?
And, where have you sung before? Um…
呃 我从未唱过专业的 但我做了点研究
Um, well, I haven’t ever really sung professionally.I’ve studied a lot.
祝你好运 – 谢谢
Well, good luck. Thank you.
哈里森‧温斯洛 最后一位
Harrison Winslow. He’s our last one.
你去年唱哪一首?
What did you sing for us last year?
没有唱成 当时我…
I didn’t actually sing. I was…
生病了
I was taken ill.
好吧 来吧
Let’s get on with it.
好
Yes.
抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me, I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我做不到
I can’t.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
请原谅
Excuse me.
我要跟你绝交 – 那好
I’m not gonna be your friend anymore. Well, that’s fine.
晚安 好好睡
Night-night. Sleep tight.
妈妈今晚要上班
Your mama has got to go to work tonight.
你为什么总是晚上上班?
Why do you always have to work in the nighttime?
因为我是夜班总机
Because I’m on the night switchboard.
抱歉 甜心 我正努力想调到日班
I’m sorry, sweetie. I’m trying to get back on days.
不过 目前有艾格妮丝照顾你 所以…
But now, until then, you know Agnes is lookin’ in on you, so…
别担心 – 唱抱抱熊先生!
No worries. Hugabug. Mr. Hugabug!
快点 唱抱抱熊先生!
Hurry, hurry, hurry, come on. Hugabug. Mr. Hugabug!
好啦
Yeah. Yeah.
晚安 小天使 – 晚安 妈妈
Night-night, angel faces. Good night, Mama.
晚安 – 别担心
Good night. No worries.
嘿 马可先生
Hey, Mr. Marco.
晚餐如何?
How was dinner?
还不错
Dinner was great, Milo.
你个下♥贱♥的两头蛇
You lousy, double-crossing son of a bitch.
我们不应该偷这些邮票
We should never have swiped these.
你收钱了
You got paid.
50块对吗?还给你
You want your Here.
你已经有一堆邮票了 让我把这些送回去 好吗?
What do you care? You got plenty of stamps now. Let me give these back,okay?
放下 – 听我说
Put ’em down. I’ll tell you what.
我要离开了
I’m just gonna walk outta here.
别缠着我 没人会受伤
That way, nobody has to get hurt, if you catch my drift.
下流胚子!
You lousy punk!
够了
Okay.
够了
Okay.
够了
Okay.
很清楚你的想法了
You made your point.
不 这不是我的想法
No, that wasn’t my point.
这才是我的想法
This is my point.
别跑!
Hey, you!
跑哪里去 臭小子?
Where are you going now, smart guy?
一路向下 你有翅膀吗?
It’s a long way down. You got wings?
你再出现就死定了!
I see you again, you’re a dead man!
听见没?死定了!
You hear me? A dead man!
又收缩了!
There’s another one!
弗兰克…我要生了
Frank… The baby’s coming now.
好 – 我要生了
Okay. It’s coming now.
撑住
Okay. Just hold on.
撑住 我们快到了
Hold on, okay? Just hold on, we’ll get there soon.
你有拿到邮票吗?
Hey, did you get ’em? Did you get my stamps?
天哪 你在这干嘛? 得手之后就会让你知道
Jesus, kid, what are you doin’ here? I told you I’d let you know.
你要我怎么办?
Hey, look, squirt, what do you want from me, okay?
那家伙有枪 我在躲子弹
The guy, he pulls a.38, all right? I’m dodgin’ bullets.
幸好没死
I’m lucky to get out alive.
那你干嘛把邮票拿走? 那是我爷爷给我的
Why’d you take ’em, anyway? My grandpa gave me those.
孩子 生命充满苦痛
Look, kid, life’s tough, all right?
有时你不想面对 却不得不面对
Sometimes you don’t get what you want. Mostly you don’t get what you want.
是吗?你烂透了 先生
Yeah? Well, you stink, mister.
烂透了!
You stink!
停车!
Stop!
老兄 在站牌等车
Hey, pal, wait at the bus stop.
噢 拜托
Come on.
能开快一点吗? – 这台车开不快
Can you drive any faster? Um, honey, it’s a Rambler.
天哪!
God!
弗兰克 要生了 – 你还好吗?
Frank, it’s coming. Honey, you okay?
要生了? – 要生了!
It’s coming? Okay. It’s coming!
躺下 躺下
Lie back, lie back.
天哪! – 没事的
God! You’re gonna be fine.
我没事 你还好吗?
I’m okay. You okay?
好像是 我没事
It looks like it, yeah.
拜托 怎么可能没事?
Hey, come on. How can we be okay?
我不知道
I don’t know.
怎么回事?
What?
噢 不!这是怎么回事?
No! What is it? What is it?
不可能 – 天哪 我的孩子
This can’t happen to me. Dear God, my kids.
我要见见孩子!
I have to see my kids!
是男孩
It’s a boy.
我们在哪? – 这是天堂吗?
Where are we? – Is this heaven?
不可能的 女士 这是汽车里面
It can’t be heaven, lady. – It’s a ’58 Rambler.
还有个新生儿
And there’s a new baby.
这里面一定有问题
There must be some mistake.
你们父子在干嘛?
What are you two up to in there?
汤玛斯又对着墙笑了
Thomas is just laughing at the wall again.
你应该加点蜜糖 宝宝消化不良
You should put some molasses in that bottle. That baby’s bowels are stiff.
你的小瓶子呢?
Where’s your little bottle?
迈罗 拜托 – 我讨厌你那么做
Milo, please. Ew, I hate it when you do that.
放轻松 汤玛斯喜欢啊 对吧?
Hey, relax. Thomas likes it, don’t you?
你不喜欢
No, you don’t.
我知道你不喜欢
No, I knew you didn’t.
亲爱的 晚餐吃什么? – 老兄
Honey, when do we eat? Hey, man.
好了就叫你 – 老爹 放轻松
As soon as it’s ready, honey. Relax, okay, Papa?
我还要带着所有的器官投胎呢
I’m hoping to come back with all my parts in my new life.
真诡异 迈罗
That’s weird, Milo.
还来? – 每周至少两次
Again? At least twice a week.
我自有分寸
Hey, I know what the limit is, okay?
我认为应该不时测试一下 我是说…
I just think we ought to test it once in a while. I mean…
有一天他们会让我们离开这小鬼
I mean, they gotta let us get away from this little tyke sometime.
也可能更糟
Could be worse.
至少我们跟汤玛斯这样的好孩子在一起
At least we’re with a good cookie boy like Thomas.
好孩子 – 你是好孩子
Cookie boy. You’re a cookie boy.
他现在不笑了 正往厨房♥去
Guess he’s off to laugh at the kitchen now?
买♥♥了一堆玩具 却只对着墙笑
Buy him all these toys, he laughs at the walls.
你们不觉得这样很烦吗?
Doesn’t this whole setup ever bother any of you guys?
我们还要被拖着多久?
How long are we gonna be dragged around like this?
我没差 他一动 我就跟 我才不会去撞墙咧
Doesn’t happen to me. He starts moving, I follow him. I’m not over there runnin’ into walls.