小罗伯特·唐尼
穿 梭 阴 阳 间
天 堂 过 客
1959年 旧金山
♪ 当我还是小女孩 ♪
♪ When I was just a little girl ♪
♪ 我问母亲 ♪
♪ I asked my mother ♪
♪ 我会美貌?还是有钱? ♪
♪ Will I be pretty? Will I be rich? ♪
♪ 她这样对我说 ♪
♪ Here’s what she said to me ♪
♪ 世事难料… ♪
♪ Que sera… ♪
♪ 宝贝再见 ♪
♪ Bye-aye, baby ♪
♪ 抱抱熊 ♪
♪ Hugabug ♪
♪ 抱抱熊 ♪
♪ Hugabug Bear ♪
♪ 抱抱熊先生 ♪
♪ Mr. Hugabug ♪
♪ 抱抱熊先生… ♪
♪ Mr. Hugabug Bear ♪
♪ 抱抱熊先生… ♪
♪ Mr. Hugabug Bear… ♪
♪ 独自离去 ♪
♪ Gonna get along somehow ♪
♪ 发出欢呼的声浪? ♪
♪ At the twilight’s last gleaming ♪
♪ 放弃她 别放在心上 ♪
♪ Said give her up don’t bother ♪
♪ 国旗安然无恙 ♪
♪ That our flag was still there ♪
♪ 还有一点害怕 ♪
♪ And a little bit scared ♪
♪ 还有一点害怕 ♪
♪ And a little bit scared ♪
♪ 还有一点害怕 ♪
♪ And a little bit scared ♪
♪ 孩子 ♪
♪ My son ♪
♪ 火箭闪闪发光 ♪
♪ And the rocket’s red glare ♪
♪ 冒着一夜炮火 ♪
♪ Through the perilous fight ♪
♪ 没有女人值得 ♪
♪ No woman’s worth ♪
♪ 没有女人值得 ♪
♪ You know that no woman’s worth ♪
♪ 你父亲说 ♪
♪ Your own father ♪
♪ 你会哭泣 ♪
♪ Soon you’ll be cryin’ ♪
♪ 你看星条旗不是还高高飘扬 ♪
♪ Say, does that star-spangled banner Yet wave ♪
♪ 哦 你可看见 ♪
♪ Say, can you see ♪
♪ 然而现在是谁开心了? ♪
♪ But, yeah, just look who’s laughing now ♪
♪ 让你爬在地上 ♪
♪ Crawling on the earth ♪
♪ 让你爬在地上 ♪
♪ Crawling on the earth So walk like… ♪
♪ 如果你感到难过 ♪
♪ But if you’re feelin’ blue ♪
♪ 如果你感到难过 ♪
♪ But when you’re feeling blue ♪
♪ 如果你想找他 ♪
♪ If you try to find him ♪
♪ 谁的阔条明星 ♪
♪ Whose broad stripes and bright stars ♪
♪ 所以我要像男子汉一样离去 ♪
♪ I’m gonna walk like a man, yeah ♪
♪ 所以像男子汉一样离去 孩子 ♪
♪ So walk like a man, my son ♪
♪ 他就不在 ♪
♪ Well, he won’t be there ♪
♪ 他就不在 ♪
♪ Well, he won’t be there ♪
♪ 他就在你身边 ♪
♪ He’ll be right beside you ♪
♪ 他就在你身边 ♪
♪ He’ll be right beside you ♪
♪ 它们都是见证 ♪
♪ Gave proof through the night ♪
♪ 透过一线曙光 ♪
♪ By the dawn’s early light ♪
♪ 我将要像男子汉一样离去 ♪
♪ I’m gonna ♪ Walk like a man ♪
♪ 我们… ♪
♪ What… ♪
♪ 我们对着什么 ♪
♪ What so proudly we hailed ♪
♪ 我要告诉全世界忘了你吧 ♪
♪ I’ll tell the world forget about it, girl ♪
♪ 我也许不是故意 ♪
♪ I don’t mean maybe ♪
♪ 像男子汉一样离去 ♪
♪ Walk like a man ♪
♪ 像男子汉一样离去 ♪
♪ Walk like a man ♪
♪ 像男子汉一样离去 孩子 ♪
♪ Walk like a man, my son ♪
♪ 像男子汉一样离去 孩子 ♪
♪ Walk like a man, my son ♪
♪ 像男子汉一样说话 ♪
♪ Talk like a man ♪
♪ 像男子汉一样说话 ♪
♪ Talk like a man, yeah ♪
♪ 像男子汉一样远离你 ♪
♪ And walk like a man from you ♪
♪ 像男子汉一样远离你 ♪
♪ Yeah ♪ Walk like a man from you ♪
♪ 依然迎风招展 ♪
♪ O’er the ramparts we watched ♪
♪ 因为你的谎话连篇 ♪
♪ On account of all your lyin’ ♪
♪ 勇士的家乡? ♪
♪ And the home Of the brave ♪
♪ 有多快就多快 ♪
♪ Yeah ♪ Fast as I can ♪
♪ 在我军碉堡上? ♪
♪ Were so gallantly streaming ♪
♪ 在这自♥由♥国土 ♪
♪ O’er the land…Of the free ♪
♪ 炸♥弹♥轰轰作响 ♪
♪ The bombs bursting in air ♪
♪ 这世界不会完蛋 ♪
♪ The world isn’t coming to an end ♪
亲爱的 我回来了 – 嗨 亲爱的
Honey? Honey, I’m home. Hi, honey.
我在这里 – 嗨
I’m here. I’m here. Hi.
要生了吗?
Are we having a baby?
谢谢
Thank you.
没事 还有时间
It’s okay, it’s okay, we’ve got time.

Hi.
噢 痛
Pain.
哈里森‧温斯洛先生吗?你是下一位
Mr. Harrison Winslow? You’re next.
呃 我…我不…
I don’t… I could…
如果这位先生想先来… 我可以等一下
If this gentleman would like to go first, that’s…I could use a moment, if…
你想先来吗? – 太好了 谢谢你
Would you like to? That’s kind of you, thank you.
不客气
My pleasure.
比利! 你弟弟呢?
Billy! Where’s your brother?
进屋里去 你弟弟呢?
Come in the house. Inside. Where’s your brother?
妈 还早呢 – 去刷牙
Mom, it’s not late. Brush your teeth.
去厨房♥刷牙 快进来 比利!
Yes, in the kitchen there. Get your butt in. Billy!
蜜雅 回家
Mia, go home.
比利? – 潘妮 他在这里 我们在喂小猫呢
Billy? – Here he is, Penny.We’re just feeding these here pussycats.
妈妈 我们正要喂小猫呢
We’re gonna feed these here pussycats, Mama.
你和小猫在一起会让我发痒 快回家
You and these here pussycats keep your mama itchin’. Come on.
我得去上班 – 我来照顾他们
I gotta go to work. I’ll be in to look after them.
进来吧 艾格妮丝 谢谢你照顾他
Come on inside. Agnes, thanks for lookin’ out for him.
他是我的小可爱
That’s my lover boy, that one is.
你把孩子都宠坏了
You know, you’re spoilin’ my kids rotten.
还宠坏了这些猫
And them cats.
别提我的猫
Shush about my cats.
噢 威尔伯 抱歉
Wilbur, I’m sorry.
他整个星期都在店里工作到很晚
And he’ll be on late at the bicycle shop all week.
我说 “听着 我跟办公室的家伙谈过…”
I said, “Listen, I talked to the guys here at the office…
你的餐点 – 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
“…他们都很兴奋”
…and they’re real excited about this thing. We really think you got something.
你真美 – 他真会勾人
You’re beautiful. He’s such a flirt.
你应该会很赞同…
I think you’ll pretty much agree with this…
茱莉亚!
Julia!
那是唯一能让…
that the only way to make any…
我到处在找你
I’ve been looking all over for you.
别在这里
Not here.
呃 我觉得这里很好啊
Well, I think right here’s just fine.
很好吗?我快结束了
How about up here? I’m almost done.
我有一些问题
Well, I got a couple of questions.
我们收到的照片…
Now, all the pictures we got…
怎样? – 怎样?
So? So?
你在这里五个月了
Well, you’ve been up here for five months now.
五个月不算太久
What… Five months is not so long.
当你在等人的时候就很久了 茱莉亚
It is, Julia, when you’re waiting for somebody.
大家都觉得 我让你做这份工作太疯狂了
You know, everybody thinks I’m crazy for letting you do this.
让我做这份工作? – 好啦…我错了
Letting me do this?All right, all right, all right, I’m sorry.
约翰 我还要确定
John, I still have to be sure.
我从未住过城市里
I never lived in a city before,
我不想像母亲一样 一事无成的结束
I don’t wanna end up like my mother.She never went anywhere and she never did anything.
茱莉亚 你不会像你妈一样的
Julia, you’re not gonna end up like your mom.
茱莉亚 当你不在身边 任何事都提不起劲
Julia, you know, when you’re not around me,I don’t care about anything.
这一切对我来说毫无意义
There doesn’t seem to be a reason to do anything at all.
总之 我…
Anyway, I…
我来这是想告诉你 我申请到了银行的贷款
What I really came here to tell you was that I made a deal with the bank.I got the loan.
你买♥♥了格兰杰的地方?
You bought the Granger place?
没错 75英亩 涵盖道路两侧
Yes, 75 acres, it goes across the road.
我们总共有300英亩 茱莉亚
That’s 300 acres, Julia, and it’s all ours.
也许我在犯傻 但是…
Look, maybe I’m just makin’ a fool of myself here, but…
我爱你
I love you,
永远不变
and always have.
我想要一个答案
It just seems to me that I deserve an answer.
你愿意吗?
Yes or no?
噢 约翰
John.
只是我…
It’s just that I…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!