plan..
计划
Working good so far.
目前为止进展顺利
All right it’s the strategy.
策略是这样的
this…turn to the police
在这里 将他们培养成警♥察♥
Then we go into the next village, and turn it to the police.
然后我们去下个村 接着训练警♥察♥
And then we go home.
再然后我们就可以回家了
Currently in good health? Yes.
身体健康对吧 对
The reality is, is that
事实上是这样的
six month ago, I’m sure somebody of these guys were Taliban
六个月前 我敢肯定这些人中有的是塔♥利♥班♥
…we’ll see what haapens.
我们试试看吧
Holy crap!
操他大爷的
Holy shit, huh? Where’s your fucking rifle?
真操蛋 你的枪呢
You’re saying they just barely missed, Whuh?
你不是说他们弹无虚发吗
That whistled bastard.
他妈的正从我身边飞过去
Definitely, the most difficult tour I’ve done.
这绝对是我经历的最艰难的任务
You know, in order for me to do my job,
为了能做好我的工作
I have to have some loyalty and faith.
我必须要表现出我的忠诚和信念
But…

The Tiban are still here and
塔♥利♥班♥还在这里活动
we still are taking casualties
我们的伤亡也在增加
you know, every couple of days we run,
基本每隔上个十几天
not every couple of days we…once a week.
也没有十几天
Once every two weeks,
每一两个星期
um, you know, somebody gets shot
就有人遭袭
in the arm or shot in the leg or, you know.
手或者脚被射伤
So it’s… it wears on you.
就这样消耗我们
And it wears on the Marines.
消耗海军陆战队的战斗力
These people, I don’t… they’re not like Americans how…
这些人 他们跟美国人不同
…there’s no way you can trust ’em.
你无法相信他们
They let the Taliban and beat them
他们情愿忍♥受塔♥利♥班♥的压♥迫♥
But if it comes to one of us saying the wrong
但只要我们有人对他们说了错话
phrase or anything to these people,
哪怕说错一个字
they just lose their lid, you know,
他们就大发牢骚
cause we’re Americans and
因为我们是美国人
that Taliban was from the same tribe as me, you know,
他们拿塔♥利♥班♥当自己的族人
it’s ridiculous, it’s a…
简直是荒唐至极
it a mind fuck, it’s frustrating and
洗♥脑♥不成反被辱 令人沮丧至极
that’s a losing ball game.
这场仗我们输定了
You know, Marines don’t fight wars.
海军陆战队不打战争
Marines fight battles.
只打战役
and I think, you know, Marjah’s an, is an example of that.
马尔亚就是个很好的例子
You know, the war on terror or …
诸如反恐战争之类的
whatever happens here, you know,
不管这里会发生什么
in the next months, in the next year,
不论在下个月还是明年
whatever this place was like before we got here,
不管这片地方在我们来之前是什么样
whatever impact we had here…
不管我们在这里遭受了什么
Uh, we had our operation order
我们就是服从行动命令
and we, we fought the battle.
去打该打的仗
And the other stuffs I think will drive you crazy.
但剩下的事会让我们抓狂
We are pressing forward in Afghanistan,
我军正在阿富汗顺利推进
from Marjah to Kandahar.
从马尔亚到坎大哈
So make no mistake, we have a clear goal.
不要犯任何错误 我们目标明确
This is the area that we stopped trying to control
从这儿往外的那片区域
out that way.
就不在我们控制区内了
Um, it kind of… our area of control fades a little bit
从这里往外的一公里内
as soon as you get… about a klick away from here,
我们的控制区域逐渐减少
it gradually gets worse.
事态正变得越来越糟
This is the, this is the edge of where
这里就是我们
we’re really actively trying to, uh,
努力维护的控制区域的
secure the area.
最边缘了
Literally right there, that road.
具体来说 就是那条公路
This is probably one of
这里估计依然是
the most hostile places in Afghanistan still.
阿富汗最为危险的地区之一
Might as well be a different country.
俨然就是另一个国家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!