In that compound!
在那个院子里
600 meters out!
600米处
My direct front!
我的正前方
I said 600!
我说的是600
Six zero zero.
六零零
Did he shoot the sandbag?
他是不是射中了沙袋
I don’t think so, sir.
我觉得不是 长官
It sure looked like he shot the sandbage to me. It did.
看起来真像射中了沙袋 确实像
The sniper… most psychologically
可以说狙击手是战场上
effective weapon on the battle field.
对敌人心理最具威慑力的武器
‘Cause there’s nothing you can do about it. You know.
因为你拿他毫无办法
Hey, sir, who you got up there?
长官 你派了谁在上面
Koenig Langdon.
柯尼格·朗登
Yeah, Langdon…
朗登…
Yeah. That’s him firing.
对 在开枪的就是他
I want what the direction they hear is from.
我想知道枪声是从哪个方向传过来的
I came up and, uh, I turned around
我上了房♥顶 转过身
to, uh, get my rifle passed to me,
想去接递给我的步♥枪♥
as I turned around,
就在我转身时
I guess my head was just a little above the sandbags
头可能高出沙袋一点点
and he shot,
这时他开了枪
and ended up hitting me directly in the head.
直接击中了我头部
And uh, it cracked me back and I was dazed
一下把我震到后面 头昏眼花
and didn’t really know what was going on,
脑子一片空白
and I just told… I was like, “I’m hit.”
只是大叫 “我中枪了”
This is where it hit.
子弹就打在这儿
About an inch above my eye.
就在我眼睛上面约一英寸的地方
And, uh, this is the mount where it hit.
子弹正打在夜视镜支架上
This is what they say stopped the round
他们说其实是这玩意
from actually coming through–
没让子弹击穿头盔的
the Kevlar.
凯夫拉纤维
It hurt really, like really, really bad.
真的很疼很疼
I, I thought I was dying.
我当时觉得自己死定了
I thought I’d actually been hit.
以为真被子弹射中了
So it scared me pretty bad.
把我吓得不轻
Where this coding thing is coming from? Do you know?
这条加密的消息从哪儿发来的 知道吗
He said 2 or 3 hundred meters from the cracks.
他说是距枪响的地方两三百米
Fossman, stay motivated.
福斯曼 保持警戒
Clear the enemy out and let the people return.
赶走塔♥利♥班♥ 让阿富汗人重返家园
General McChrystal and every
麦克里斯特尔将军和
expert…talks about “counter-insurgency”.
专家们一直在提的”反叛乱”战略
You know, that we pretty clearly understand now that
我们现在很清楚
the key to winning any fight like this is to, uh
要赢下这样一场战争 关键就在于
control the population and…
对人♥民♥的控制
not control them, but, um,
并不是说绝对的掌控
I don’t wanna use win hearts and minds,
我不想称其为 收买♥♥人心
but that’s basically it, you know, to…
但基本上一个意思
…get the people on your side,
要让人♥民♥都站在你这一边
and let them understand that you’re here for them.
让他们知道你来这里是为他们而战
Afghans believe more of what they see
阿富汗人相信亲眼所见
than what they hear.
远胜于充耳所闻
This is a struggle for the support of the Afghan people.
争取阿富汗人♥民♥的支持需要付出很多努力
Our willingness to operate
我们在行动时
in ways that minimize causalities or damage,
采取对平民伤亡最低的方式的决心
even when doing so makes our task more difficult,
即便这会增加我们行动的难度
it’s essential to our credibility.
但这对维护我们的公信力至关重要
The hope for NATO trying to win support among the locals.
北约希望能取得阿富汗当地民众的支持
Civilian deaths in Afghanistan have put
阿富汗平民的死亡
pressure on foreign troops
给正试图赢得当地人信任和支持的
trying to win the trust and support from citizens.
外国♥军♥队带来了压力
I cannot overstate my commitment
我已经再三强调
to the importance of this concept.
这个问题的重要性
Building Number 29.
29号♥建筑
…and North, 1800 meters…
向北 1800米
Egress, right pulls into the overhead.
改出当前位置 向右拉至目标上空盘旋
Advise ready for a final remark.
准备好等待最后指令
Line 8, 1800 meters North-West.
8号♥线路 西北方向1800米
That is North-West, 1800 meters.
重复 西北方向1800米
We’ve got everything we need.
一切准备就绪
Roger. That is confirmed.
收到 目标已确认
That is your target.
那就是你的攻击目标
We are waiting for approval.
我们正在等待上级批准
We’re trying to get fucking clearance.
我们他妈只不过想清出条路来
We’ve been watching them for 30 minutes prior to this.
之前我们已经盯了他们半小时了
Where’s 6?
6号♥在什么位置
Affirm Hawk hold for now, abort for now.
无人机请注意 立即暂停 放弃攻击
Fuck!
他妈的
Gunny and I will be in the rear with our headquarters.
我和军士长将留在后方的指挥部
Give you EOD. Alright.
把排爆专家派给你 好吗
There’s a nice, sturdy wall here we’ll follow down.
这里有座结实的墙 我们沿着墙走
There’s a little, trench here, set up right here.
这里有个小沟 我们在这里展开
And this is where we’re at.
这是我们现在的位置
Alright. Good?
嗯 还好吧
I’m good, sir.
我很好 长官
Any questions? Rios
有问题吗 里奥斯
You know what your job is?
明确自己的任务了吗
How many are we, we’re bringing all three here?
我们几个人去呢 把这三个都带上吗
Empty, empty. Leave it, leave it.
弹夹是空的 不要把着枪 放下
Same shit you did last night, man.
你又犯了昨晚的错误
You’ll be fine, leave it.
没事的 就这样拿着
Just leave it.
别乱动
You’re pointing at people, leave it. You’re good.
不要用枪口对着别人 松手 没事的
Step time. Is your boys ready?
该出发了 你的人准备好了吗
Chart ready? Ah, we’re ready.
地图也准备好了吗 是的 一切就绪
We’ll step it.
那就出发吧
Roger,
收到
be advised
请注意
there is mass movements
在29号♥和15号♥建筑物周围
around Buildings 29 and 15, how copy.
有大量人员活动 收到请讲
Let’s go!
我们上
Now get in. Go! Go!
快进去 快
Get in!
快进去
Go into that building.
快进入那栋建筑
So we need to get in there and clear this building out.
进入这栋建筑 并搜索消灭里面的敌人
Come on, let’s go!
快点 出发吧
Let’s go.

Look… over there.
看 就在那边
I need three people up here for me…
我需要3个人上来
They’re on the back side of that building somewhere.
估计他们躲在那栋建筑的后面
Keep eyes in case they start egressing to the west.
注意点 别让他们溜到西边去了
There they are! There they are!
在那儿 他们在那儿
Get on the corner!
从角上射击
Hey, let’s shoot them Goddamn RPGs right fucking here, dude.
伙计们 咱让他们也尝尝火箭筒的滋味如何
Hey, 240 Gunner
M240机♥枪♥手
needs to scoot up to the edge of the wall. You’re on target,
你要冲到那堵墙边上 你会暴露目标的
but scoot the fuck up!
但是你必须得给我去
I hit that first guy, he’s fucking dead!
我击中第一个了 那狗♥日♥的♥死了
What I like to hear, baby.
这话我爱听 哥们
I hit that guy right in the fucking head.
一枪爆头
Fuck ye.
太猛了
13 games left.
还剩13个
That was intense.
这一场真爽
Man, those fucking assholes are using
老天 那帮狗♥娘♥养♥的竟然
those kids and women as cover to get out of there.
用小孩和妇女当掩护来逃跑
Horse shit, man!
妈的 真贱
Give me a 203.
给我打几发M203榴弹
Come here, Nunesh, here’s what I want you to hit.
到这儿来 内米雷什 我告诉你目标
See those three trees right there?
看见那边的三棵树了吗
Those big ones?
那几棵大树吗
You see those big tall ones? Yeah.
看见那几棵大的了吗 是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!