Of course you don’t.
如果你去参加嗑药派对 这种事情就会发生
Well, that’s exactly what will happen when you go to a drug party.
因为每个嗑药派对 都会有一个恶作剧的人
Because at every drug party, there is a prankster.
他的任务就是把你搞嗨 无论你想不想
His mission: to get you high, whether you want to be or not.
他的诡计:
His scheme:
下药
the dose.
(坏的迷幻体验)
-大家伙儿 -来吧
– Guys. – Come on!
橙汁汽水
Orange soda!
-喝一口 -喝吧
– Take a sip! – Drink it!
-喝吧 -来喝一口
– Drink it. – Take a sip.
如果他们不喝这些新鲜汽水 我会喝
Well, if they’re not going to enjoy these fresh sodas, I am.
我也会
Yeah. Me too.
为什么一切看起来像电子彩虹?
Whoa, why is everything like an electric rainbow
哇 我能看到整个宇宙
Yeah! I can see the whole universe.
听起来你们正在体验迷幻
It sounds like you guys are tripping.
没有 我们没有嗑药
No… We didn’t take any drugs.
我才不会这么干呢
That’s not something I would ever do. Oh!
你有没看到那条龙?
Did you see that dragon
你确定你没有迷幻吗?
Are you sure you’re not tripping
我敢肯定他们迷幻了
I’m sure they are tripping…
因为他们被人下了药
because they’ve been dosed!
我往他们的汽水里加了十片LSD
I put ten tabs of LSD in their sodas.
我从来没想要这个
I never wanted this!
我这辈子全毁了
I’ll never be the same!
我觉得给人下药是不对的
I feel it’s really wrong to dose anybody,
因为他们的心理被你控制了
because you’re taking over their psychology.
你要对他们接下来12小时的行为 负责任
You’re responsible for how they’re going to be for 12 hours,
如果以前他们没有服过迷幻剂 你没有权利这么做
and if they haven’t taken acid before, you don’t really have a right to do that.
我们服下 臭名昭著的奇迹药LSD的时候
When we took the notorious wonder drug LSD,
我们在和我们的牙医共进晚餐
we were having dinner with our dentist.
他背着我们在我们的咖啡里下了药
And he put it in our coffee, and never told us.
我们从来没有听说过
And we’d never heard of it.
我没听说过 这是件好事儿
I mean, it’s a good job we hadn’t,
因为围绕着毒品 人们制♥造♥了太多的恐惧
because there’s been so much paranoia,
现在人们嗑药
uh… created around the drug that people now,
在他们开始之前 他们已经有了一次坏的迷幻体验
if they take it,they’re already on a bad trip before they start.
当我知道我误服了迷幻药后…
When the realization came that I was on acid…
坏的迷幻体验 就像一个黑色的隧♥道♥ 我整个人关闭了
bad trip, like a dark tunnel. I just shut down.
(罗西·佩雷斯)
(被人下药)
嗨 我是罗西·佩雷斯 也叫波多黎各图标 你好
Hi, I’m Rosie Perez, AKA Puerto Rican icon. Holla!
那是80年代末期的元旦前夜
It was New Year’s Eve in the late ’80s.
我和我的一个姐妹去了夜♥总♥会♥
One of my sisters and I,we were going to an after-hours
那是在曼哈顿的字母城
club in Alphabet City.
这家夜♥总♥会♥从来不卖♥♥ 酒精饮料之类的东西
They never sold alcohol or anything at this club.
当时的状况
It was all like, you know,
“我们很投入音乐和舞蹈
“We’re all into the music and dance,
享受着我们的身体和健康之类的”
and we’re into our bodies, and health, and whatever,”
那里只有潘趣酒或者水果
so they would only have punch there, or fruit.
于是我们去了吧台 看到调酒师
So we get to the bar, we see the bartender,
他跟我们打招呼
and he’s like, “Oh, what’s up, girls
“你们想喝点什么吗?” “好啊 ”
You wanna get hooked up” We’re like, “Yeah, sure!”
他说:“是吗?”我们说:“当然”
And he goes, “Yeah” I was like, “Yeah, alright.”
于是他把果汁递给我们
So, he gives us this punch.
我们把果汁喝下去了 然后开始跳舞
And we drink it down, and we start dancing,
我们流汗 又回去吧台
sweating, go back…
“能再给我们一杯潘趣酒吗?”
“Can we have another punch”
他说:“真想要?”
He’s like, “For real”
我说:“是啊 口味真不错”
I was like, “Yeah, it’s really good!”
他说:“好吧…”
He goes, “Alright…”
我们又喝了一杯
We drink another glass.
突然间
All of a sudden…
整个夜♥总♥会♥开始膨胀
the entire nightclub started to expand.
木地板
The floorboards… The wooden floorboards
像大海里的波浪翻腾起来
were waving as if they were water on the high seas,
我看着它
and I’m looking at it,
我说:“天呐 这太漂亮了”
going, “This is beautiful… Oh, my gosh!”
于是我躺下去
So I went on my back,
开始在地板上仰泳
and I started doing the backstroke on the floorboards,
因为它们是波浪 这是理所当然的
because they were waves, of course, right
一切都很漂亮 所有人都在看着我
And everything’s just beautiful, and everybody’s watching me,
我当时感到很光荣
and I’m just, like, in my glory,
突然间 我的姐妹莎莉跑过来
and then all of a sudden my sister Sally walks over
她说:“你露点了” 我说:“哦…”
and goes, “Your tits are out.” And I went, “Oh…”
我往自己身上看 然后说:“哦 天呐
And I looked down, and I was like, “Oh, my God!
我的咪♥咪♥好漂亮”
They look gorgeous!”
它们看起来太迷人了
And they looked beautiful,
它们的美丽和大小令我肃然起敬
and I was in awe of their beauty and their size.
然后我看着周围
But then I started looking around,
我觉得所有人都在看着我
and I thought everybody was looking at me, right
我一下子变得很恐惧
And I got real paranoid.
于是我想把身体遮起来 因为我找不到上衣
So I kept trying to cover them up, because I couldn’t find my top,
因为我的上衣在木头水面上漂浮
because my top was floating in the wood water, right
于是我这样遮住我的胸
So I’m covering my breasts like this,
我咪♥咪♥上的脂肪 从我的手指缝里向外挤
and my titty fat kept squeezing between my fingers.
看起来像是…
Right And so it was just like…
我的姐妹过来了 她大笑
My sister comes over, and she starts cracking up.
她说:“我们得离开这里”
She goes, “Come on, we gotta get out of here!”
我们回了屋 到了楼上
We get to the house, get upstairs,
当我躺在床上 我变成了床
and when I laid into the bed, I became the bed.
我的身体就是床
My body was the bed.
我想翻身
And I’m trying to flip myself over,
但我的身体是床垫
like, my body, that’s the mattress,
我蹒跚走到楼道
and I’m waddling down the hallway,
我当时仍然不知道我服用了迷幻剂
still didn’t occur to me that I was high on acid.
我往下滑
And I slid,
我觉得楼道变成了滑梯
and I’m thinking that the hallway has now become a slide,
我在楼道上滑行 一直滑到下面
and I’m sliding down the hallway, all the way down.
我叫 “我是一张床”
I went, “I’m a bed…!”
我在滑行 我…
And I slid, and I…
我的脚踝撞在了陶瓷的浴缸上
busted my ankle on the porcelain bathtub.
然后我觉得我的脚变得巨大
Then I thought my foot was this humongous thing,
一直在不断变大
and it just kept growing, and growing, and growing.
我朝上看 我的男朋友
I look up, and my boyfriend,
他对我说:“你吃了迷幻剂 你嗨了 ”
he tells me, “You’re high on acid.”
我的第一反应不是 “哦 天呐我吃了迷幻剂 我嗨了”
My first thought wasn’t, “Oh, my God, I’m high on acid.”
我第一反应是:“哦 我的上帝
My first thought was, “Oh, my God,
我希望上帝不要因为我服用了迷幻剂 而惩罚我”
I hope God doesn’t punish me because I’m high on acid.”
因为我以为我要进地狱了
Because I just thought, you know, “He has… I’m going to hell.
我要直接下地狱
I’m going straight to hell.”
在这之前 我酒都不喝
Prior to this, I didn’t drink,
我不抽大♥麻♥
I didn’t smoke weed,
我不抽烟…
I didn’t smoke cigarettes…
没有任何不良嗜好 唯一让我兴奋的就是跳舞
I did nothing. My high was dancing.
当你去了夜♥总♥会♥ 有人给你免费饮料
When you go to a nightclub and someone offers you a free drink,
你最好问问里面有什么
ask what the fuck is in it.
是的
Yeah.
我得到的另一个收获就是
The other part of it that I got from it
我真的需要心理治疗
is that I really, really needed to seek therapy
因为我是在天主教的环境下 成长起来的
in regards to my Catholic upbringing.
老天 我不想承担那么多的负罪感
God forbid, I never want to be burdened with that much guilt
一辈子都不想
ever again in my life.
你知道吗?
So, you know what
迷幻剂的体验也对我有好处
I guess being on acid did kinda do me good.
这种东西对精神的影响有很大差异
The mental effects of this material are tremendously variable.
完全无法预料
They are completely unpredictable.
对一个个体来说
You cannot tell for any given individual
他能得到的迷幻体验的好坏是未知的
if he’s going to have a good trip or a bad trip.
我不觉得我们有机会在大脑中找到
I don’t think they’ve been able to identify the foci in the brain
导致坏的迷幻体验的病灶
that might be responsible for a bad trip.
但内部产生的改变就是迷失方向感
But internally what’s going on is a sense of disorientation,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!