还伴随着声音 感觉是用钢琴弹出来的
And it had a sound with it, like a piano or some shit like that.
我不知道为什么有彩虹
I have no idea why there was a rainbow…
从我的鸡♥巴♥里出来
coming out of my penis.
我甚至都不喜欢彩虹
I don’t even like rainbows.
第二天醒来
And I woke up the next day and I told…
我对我哥们儿说
I told the homie, and I said, “Yo,
“我知道生活的答案了”
I know what the answer to life is.”
我说
And I said…
“就是要爱彼此”
“It’s to love each other.”
他说
He was like…
“同意”
“Word.”
这是我第一次使用迷幻剂
That was my first time doing acid, man.
但人各有喜好
But to each his own, because…
我不是迷幻剂的提倡者
I’m not a psychedelic advocate. Like…
我自己用了很享受
you know, I have a good time with it.
但我得说 不是人人都合适
It’s not for everybody, let me say that.
我是个艺人 这是我的生活方式
You know, I’m an artiste, it’s my lifestyle.
迷幻剂让我很嗨 就像
I’m on a, like, psychedelic, like,
1960年代的摇滚
1960s rock, like, you know, like…
遇难者乐队
The Castaways…
杰斐逊飞机…
Jefferson Airplane…
滚石乐队有些东西 当然还有该死的披头士
The Rolling Stones had some shit, fucking Beatles, of course.
吉米…
Jimi…
《顽皮的男人》是谁唱的? 多诺万吗?
Who sings the “Hurdy Gurdy Man,” is that Donovan
真正的1960年代体验是
A truly 1960s experience
“有没有答案可以拯救世界 脱离苦难?”
was, “Is there an answer to the suffering of the world”
因为直到1966年10月
Because until 1966 in October,
LSD还是合法的
LSD was actually legal,
被非同寻常地 以有力的方式应用着 这一点众所周知
and was used in extraordinary, beneficial ways, as we all know.
我们现在从文献资料可以知道
We know now, from documentation,
它如何帮助了很多人
how it helped so many people.
焦虑减轻了
Anxiety drops.
给那些垂死的人DMT 这故事你知道…
People who are about to die, who get DMT, you know the story…
还给他们一些赛洛西宾
They are given some psilocybin,
他们的焦虑一下子消失了
and suddenly their anxiety disappears,
因为他们现在觉得
because they now feel,
这是自然的
“This is natural.”
我从没尝试过阿亚瓦斯卡或者DMT
Never did ayahuasca or DMT.
我胆小
I’m too scared, man.
也许有一天
You know, I admit it, but maybe
我会胆大到都去尝试
I’ll get to the point one day when I feel brave enough to do it.
DMT是到达生命起源的
DMT is, like, you know, that is the express ticket
特快车票
to, you know, the primordial ooze.
如果你想看看 作为有机体是什么样子?
If you wanna see what it is like to be just an organic being,
看着你的自我消散到无形
absolutely watch your ego dissipate into nothingness,
只要抽一点DMT 你就能达到那个效果
smoke some DMT, and you’ll get there.
你会直接到达那儿
You’ll get there right away, and you will have
你会直接接触到外星人 以及颜色
direct contact with aliens, and colors,
古老的图案 神圣的几何图形 以及…
and ancient patterns, and sacred geometry, and…
这太棒了
it’s amazing.
我叫扎西·李里
My name is Zach Leary,
蒂莫西·李里抚养我长大
and I grew up with Timothy Leary.
他是20世纪末 美国的哲学家和心理学家
He was an American philosopher and psychologist of the late 20th century.
我父亲第一次在墨西哥使用赛洛西宾
The first time that my dad did psilocybin in Mexico, you know,
谈及经历 他有一段著名的话
his famous quote from the experience was,
“我四个小时从迷幻蘑菇学到的东西
“I learned more in my four hours on mushrooms
比我以前20年在心理学学到的还多”
than I did in my previous 20 years of psychology.”
(蒂莫西·李里)
心理学家和精神科医生 很自然地想使用LSD
Naturally, the psychologists and psychiatrists want to use LSD
治疗精神疾病
in treating mental illness.
我认为LSD将是
I think that LSD will be the number one, uh…
治愈精神疾病的首选药
cure for mental illness
前提是心理学家知道如何使用它
when the psychologists know how to use it.
1963年 他被哈佛大学
And in 1963, he was…
大张旗鼓地开除了
fired quite ceremoniously from Harvard University,
因为他使用研究生进行迷幻试验
for conducting psychedelic experiments with grad students.
蒂莫西·李里和拉姆·达斯 还有 你知道…
Timothy Leary, and Ram Dass, and, you know, um…
特伦斯·麦肯纳 所有这些人…
Terence McKenna, and all these people who…
他们终生在这些领域探索
have spent their lives exploring those realms,
同时他们有知识和天赋来研究它们
and then, they had also the knowledge and the genius to be able to study them,
然后突然被叫停
were just shut down.
我们令整个计划破灭了
And so, we fucking blew it.
我觉得上一代对迷幻药从事研究的人
Well, I think it was a shame that the prior…
他们的研究被突然中止了
generation of psychedelic investigators
这很可惜
were abruptly stopped in their tracks,
因为他们即将得到非常重要的发现
because they were onto some very important discoveries.
他们正在开♥发♥新的治疗模型
And they were developing new treatment models,
今天我们仍然认为 这些东西应该得到探索
which we feel today should still be explored,
因为它们有可能给那些病人
because they might offer a great deal of promise and hope
提供很多新的应许和希望
for people who have suffered from conditions
而在这一领域 主流精神病学家能做的不多
for which mainstream psychiatry may not have much to offer.
还有很多关于LSD的基本问题 没有答案
There are many basic questions about LSD which remain unanswered.
有很多工作要做
There’s much work to be done.
未来还有很多重要的研究要做
A good deal of important research lies in the future.
希望有一天我们能找到答案
Hopefully, someday we’ll have the answers.
人们总是问…
People always ask…
我和我父亲使用迷幻剂时 我最好的经历是什么?
what my best experiences were taking psychedelics with my dad.
我们有一些好的经历 像《感恩的死者》音乐会
I mean, we had some good ones, like Grateful Dead concerts.
当时的视觉效果真是…
Yeah, the visuals were really, like…
天呐 我记得 杰瑞·加西亚的脑袋膨胀了十倍
Gosh, I remember Jerry Garcia’s head sort of swelling to ten times the size…
不嗑药就去参加《感恩的死者》 音乐会 没有问题
Going to a Grateful Dead show without drugs was okay.
但如果磕了药 音乐会的效果会相当好
But with drugs, it was pretty good.
《感恩的死者》音乐会
Grateful Dead shows.
那是体验迷幻最好的地方 因为那里非常安全
The greatest place to trip, because it was very safe.
那里有设施
There are facilities,
为体验迷幻的人
um… and kind of makeshift areas,
特别临时搭建了一块区域
just for people who are tripping.
我没有太在意当时的音乐
As much as I didn’t care for the music,
我也许看到了死者
I’ve probably seen the Dead…
多达11到12次
I mean, yeah, I gotta say, like 11 or 12 times.
我喜欢杰瑞·加西亚
I liked Jerry Garcia.
我可以公开承认 我不会感到难为情
I can admit that publicly, I’m not ashamed of that.
我很喜欢《感恩的死者》 那时候我上大学 我是个白人
I appreciate the Grateful Dead. I mean, I went to college, I’m white…
在《感恩的死者》 我跑到了舞台上
I went on stage with the Grateful Dead,
在其中一名演讲者的面前睡着了
and fell asleep in front of one of the speakers.
通过这种方式你可以认出在音乐会上 谁有好的迷幻体验 他们这样走路
This is how you spot a guy at a concert having a good trip, this is how they walk,
因为他们脑袋向前倾 仿佛在说 “迎头赶上生活 ”
because they’re leading with their head, they’re like… “Meeting life head on!”
而有坏的迷幻体验的人是这样的
But this is how you spot a guy tripping that’s having a bad trip:
他的膝盖向前
He’s leading with his knees, he’s like…
他的脑袋靠在最后
He wants the knees,
让膝盖或其他部分遇到前面的坏事
he wants everything but the head to meet the bad, bad shit head-on.
有一次 我知道过量了
One time, uh… I had figured the wrong amount,
我服用得太多 我看着米奇 我说
and I had taken so much that I looked over at Mickey and said,
“我无法完成这场演出了 我得回更衣室“
“I can’t finish the set, I gotta go to the dressing room.”
我的钹正在融化
My cymbals were melting, and…
你可以无限♥量♥地服用 这是错的
You know, you can take too much, and that’s a mistake.
我回到家 我仍然非常嗨
I came home, and I was still real high.
显然 药劲儿不会马上下来
You don’t come down instantly, of course.
我有礼貌地坐在我父母的餐桌边
And I sat down politely at my parents’ dining room table,
我妈妈…当时是在吃早饭 太阳刚出来
and Mama’s… It was breakfast, sun had just come up,
我妈妈正在提供早餐
and she was serving breakfast, of course,
她给了我一盘子鸡蛋
and served me a plate of eggs that looked like they were doing
那些食物仿佛在舞台上 跳某种新的摩登舞蹈
some kind of new modern dance on the stage,
有一些新的螺旋状的东西在发生…
some of this new gyration stuff going on…
所有东西都在移来移去 香肠在跳舞
Everything’s moving around, the sausages were dancing,
搭建各种组合
making little buildings and things,
“比利 你的早餐怎么样?” “还好…”
“How’s breakfast, Billy” “Fine…”
我根本没法吃
I couldn’t eat it.
现在 回到坏的迷幻体验
And now, back to Bad Trip.
你希望那些你不喜欢的事情 发生在你身上吗?
Do you like things happening to you that you wouldn’t like happening to you
你当然不希望

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!