我睁开眼 全是血
I open my eyes, and it’s blood.
我说:“是怎么回事?” “哦 这是鹿的血 程序的一部分”
And I said, “What is this” “Oh, it’s deer’s blood, it’s part of it.”
我被鹿血泼了一脑袋
I’m having deer’s blood poured on top of me.
那个期间 哈雷彗星来访
And it was during the time of Halley’s Comet.
哈雷彗星可非同一般 特别是你服用了乌羽玉之后
Halley’s Comet is quite something, especially when you’re on peyote,
因为它看起来像一条喷火的龙
because it looks like a fiery dragon.
非常可怕 非常吓人
Quite fearsome, and very threatening.
但却没有死亡的概念令我害怕
But it didn’t frighten me as much as this concept of mortality,
死亡的概念一直伴随着我
which is a constant with me.
这是一种困难
This was something…
而且有意义的东西 我是这么觉得的
difficult and, I think, meaningful.
(LSD 课后特辑)
毒品很棒
Drugs are great.
迷幻剂好酷
Psychedelics are so cool.
我喜欢致幻剂
I love hallucinogens.
现在就给我一些
Give me some, now!
这是当今你在学校操场
These are just some of the things you’ll hear
能听到的典型的对话
on a typical playground these days.
这让你害怕吗?
Does that scare you
应该是的
It should.
因为如今的孩子越来越多被鼓励
Because today’s kids are increasingly turning on,
体验致幻剂
tuning in, and dropping out.
面对这种恐怖的趋势 我们如何应对?
Now, how do us “squares” wrap our heads around this terrifying trend
我们可以看录像 比如这个
Well, we watch videos, like this one,
讲的是一个小女孩 我们管她叫艾米莉
about one little girl, let’s call her Emily,
因为她就叫这个名字
because that is her name,
讲讲她的…
and her…
坏的迷幻体验
Bad psychedelic experience
大家好
Hey, guys, what’s up
艾米莉 今晚我要搞一个派对
So, Emily, I’m throwing a party tonight,
如果你能来就太棒了
and it’d be pretty rad if you came by.
不行 还记得我们要去你家玩
No, remember we were gonna go have fun at your place,
在你妈妈的监控下做一些安全的事情
doing safe stuff under your mom’s supervision.
父母总唠叨个没完
Parents get a bad rap,
但跟他们在一块儿也挺有趣
but… they’re not so bad to hang around with.
来吧 艾米莉 会很有意思的 那里会有大量的药可以嗑
C’mon, Emily, it’ll be fun. There’ll be tons of hard drugs there.
好吧 也许我们待会儿见
Okay, maybe I’ll see you there.
这能有什么问题呢?
I mean, how bad could it be
谁想嗑点药?
Who’s ready for some hard drugs
我这儿有LSD
Got some LSD,
迷幻蘑菇
some mushrooms,
迷幻酸、蓝色天堂、紫色雾团…
acid, some blue heaven, purple haze…
我有火星蓝色的天空
I got blue sky on Mars,
还有外婆的假牙
I got Grandma’s dentures.
我有吃豆人
I got Pac-Man…
我们有超级玛丽、路易士
We got Super Marios, we got Luigis,
我们有里根斯和一些橙色阳光…
we got Reagans, and some orange sunshine…
哦 我要
Oh, I’m in!
橙色阳光听起来还不坏
Orange sunshine doesn’t sound too bad.
它有很多名字 艾米莉
It has lots of names, Emily,
但也不是非得成为像玛雅一样的 数学呆子才知道这等同于…
but it doesn’t take being a math nerd like Maya to know what it equals…
一次坏的迷幻体验
A bad trip.
来吧 艾米莉 选一个试试
C’mon, Emily, just try one.
也许只来一个
Maybe just one.
-不要 艾米莉 -想想你的未来 艾米莉
– Don’t do it, Emily. – Think about your future, Emily!
我觉得我嗨了…
I think I’m tripping…
好奇怪
Weird…
所有电影里的迷幻体验都是这样的
That’s every acid trip in a movie.
他们永远做不对
They have never, ever nailed it.
他们在电影里总是使用超广角镜头
They always, in movies, will use, like, a fisheye lens.
把人声变得深沉
They always pitch the person’s voice way down,
一切看起来都扭曲了 这个人会说
so everything just looks distorted, you know, and the person’s like…
“嘿 哥们儿 我服用了致幻剂
“Hey, man, I’m on acid!
哦 天哪 我能感觉到我的灵魂”
Oh, my God, I can feel my soul!”
把这种经历描述得比较接近的是电影
The one thing I’ve seen in a movie that was pretty close
《赌城风情画》
was in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
有一个场景 约翰尼·德普在赌场里
There’s a scene where Johnny Depp is in the casino,
地板仿佛动了起来
and the floor is, like, kind of moving around and stuff.
当我看到这一幕 我说 “没错 这就是迷幻剂体验”
Like, when I saw that, I was like, “Yes. That’s acid.”
我不知道你服用了多少迷幻剂
I don’t know how much acid you’ve taken,
但那段时间 在我的迷幻体验中 时常发生的事情
but one of the constants in most of my trips during that period
在服用致幻剂后总会发生
is things would always happen while high on acid
但在通常环境世界里不会发生
that under no ordinary circumstances would happen.
那是奇怪而可怕的事情
Strange, and in this case, terrible things.
(安东尼·布尔丹)
(奇怪而可怕的事情)
嗨 我叫安东尼·布尔丹
Hi, my name’s Anthony Bourdain. Um…
我很喜欢LSD
I liked LSD a lot.
在60年代末期 我是个十几岁的青少年
You know, I became a teenager just as the ’60s were ending,
我很失望 我错过了整个
and, you know, I was cruelly disappointed that I’d sort of missed out
嬉皮时代
on the entire hippie era.
我九、十岁时 在《生活》杂♥志♥上读到过
You know, I’d read about them in Life magazine,
嬉皮时代看起来很棒
when I was nine and ten years old, and that looked really good.
我心想:“我真想马上长大 去旧金山
I thought, “I can’t wait till I’m old enough to go to San Francisco
尝试迷幻剂”
and take acid,” you know
那些人们跳出窗口的事情一定很有趣
People are jumping out of windows and stuff, it must be interesting.
我父母吓坏了
And, you know, my parents were horrified by it,
这就令我更加确信了
so… that was something of an endorsement.
我深受亨特·汤普森作品的影响
I know I was fully in the thrall of the works of Hunter S. Thompson,
我说深受影响的意思是
And by fully in the thrall, I mean…
我们觉得亨特·汤普森 是有史以来最酷的
we thought Hunter Thompson was the coolest thing ever,
我们想像他一样
and we wanted to be just like him.
其中有一幅汤普森迷幻经历的图像
There’s that Thompson image of, you know,
你知道你有了坏的迷幻体验 当你向下看时
you know you’re having a bad trip when you look down,
你看到你死去的祖母
and you see your dead grandmother with a knife in her teeth
咬着一把匕♥首♥ 爬过来抓你的腿
crawling up your leg.
这对我们来说很有趣 我们有点…
That was funny to us, and we kind of…
即使我们不想体验 也想战胜这种感觉
We wanted to, if not experience that, to survive that.
那个周末 我们准备了行程 就像《哈啦上路》的早期版本
For this weekend, we prepared ourselves for an early version of the road trip.
我跟父母说 我去朋友家过夜
I told my parents that I was staying over at my friend’s house
周末在朋友家睡
for a sleepover weekend.
他有一辆车 他好像有学员驾照
He had use of the car, and, I think, a learner’s permit.
我们的宏伟计划基本上是这样安排的
This was the basic framework around which our master plan coalesced.
首先让我们搞到一些毒品
First we acquired some drugs.
大量迷幻药 一些大♥麻♥ 一些黎巴嫩哈希
A lot of acid, some weed, some Lebanese hash,
戈登的杜松子酒 两箱马克西姆斯超级啤酒
Gordon’s gin, and two cases of Maximus super beer.
我也不知道我们为什么选那个品牌
I don’t know why we chose that brand.
还有一件重要的东西
Also, and this is important:
一些安♥眠♥酮♥
some Quaaludes.
接下来嗑大量的药 包括LSD
And proceeded to take a lot of the drugs, including the LSD.
我们向卡茨基尔山的中心地带进发
We set out for the dark heart of the Catskills.
我们带着迷幻剂的愉悦体验 独自驾驶
So we’re driving along, getting off on the acid,
我们遇到两个搭便车的
and we encounter two hitchhikers.
两个迷人的少女 她们是跳脱衣舞的
Attractive-looking young women, they were exotic dancers.
其中一个说她叫巴拿马·雷
One of them identified herself by the name Panama Red.
两个久经世故的少女想搭便车
Experienced young women of the world in search of a ride.
很快我们就说漏了嘴
We immediately let it slip as well that we were fully loaded
我们服用了大量违禁药品
with a pretty dizzying array of controlled substances.
令人意外的是 这让两名娇嫩的少女很感兴趣
Unsurprisingly enough, this interested these two young delicate flowers.
我们去了她们的房♥间
We went back to her room.
我们抽了一些大♥麻♥ 吸了一些哈希
And we smoke some weed, we smoke some hash…
哦 小心 它要攻击了
Uh-oh, careful, he’s gonna attack!
然后她提醒我们 我们先前提到过安♥眠♥酮♥
Then she reminded us that we had mentioned Quaaludes.
我给了她一粒
And I gave her one,
她表示一粒不够
and she seemed to indicate that this was unsatisfactory,
她想要两粒
that she would like two.
两粒帕斯特-400
Two Parest-400’s.
这些东西的强度是在工业上使用的
Now these motherfuckers were industrial strength,
非常强烈的甲喹酮
powerful fucking Methaqualone.
巴拿马就着一些酒服了下去
Panama starts, with the help of all that liquor,
安♥眠♥酮♥产生了作用 她变得很嗨
starts getting pretty high on that Quaalude as it’s hitting in.
那个时刻 我们嗨到了顶点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!