我们都是同一种物质制♥造♥的
You know, you’re made up of the same matter.
当你把世界当做物体来对待
I think when you treat the world as just an object,
你不会善待它
you tend to treat it badly.
如果你把世界当成你自己的一部分
If you see the world as part of you,
你会更好地对待它
then you will treat it better.
这不是你每天都想做的事
You know, it’s not something you want to do every day.
你得要准备
You have to prepare.
你需要有意图
You need an intention.
你说:“好吧我打算有这样的体验
You can say, “Okay, I’m going to have this experience,
我希望伴随这样的体验
and I’m hoping with this experience,
我能写一首歌♥
I will be able to write a song,
或者 我会写我的小说
or I will write my novel,
或者 我会造爱
or I will make love,
或者 我会更好地对待我的家人 我会成为一个更好的公民”
or I will treat my family better, I’ll be a better citizen.”
如果你有一个目标
So if you have an objective,
然后你有了经历 你会获益良多
and then you have the experience, then you’ll be rewarded.
如果你的目标搞砸了
If your objective is to just get fucked up,
你自己也会被搞砸了
then you will get fucked up.
那么我建议你不要去做
So, my advice is don’t do that.
说实话 我没记得我有过相关的交谈
I’ll be honest, I don’t remember having a conversation about it,
我只记得他把那东西交给我们
I don’t remember anything other than he handed it to us,
于是我们直接把它放进了嘴里
and we just went “boop,” put it right in our mouths.
想都没想
Didn’t think one thought about it.
根本就没有考虑
No thought went into it.
那也许会成为一个影响人生的决定
Could’ve been a big life decision.
(萨拉·西尔弗曼)
(临界点)
我那时是个纽约市的年轻喜剧演员
I was a young comedian…in New York City.
我们深夜喜欢出去玩
We used to hang out at the end of the night,
所有喜剧演员会去一个餐厅
all the comics would hang out at this restaurant.
有个年长的嬉皮士打扮的白人 走了进来
This old hippie-looking white guy walked in.
他有白纸状的东西…
He had these, like, pretty substantial, like, white pieces of paper…
45分钟之后…
Forty-five minutes later…
“刚才我们服用的是迷幻剂吗?
“What was that, was that acid we took
我一点感觉都没有”
I don’t feel anything.”
通常你说一点感觉都没有的时候
And it’s always when you say, “I don’t feel anything,”
这就是个临界点
it’s usually kind of the tipping point.
我有感觉了吗?
Do I feel anything
感觉到了什么?
What is feeling
我有没有感觉到什么?
What is feeling What is feeling anything
这就是迷幻剂的体验
Oh, this is what tripping on acid is like.
热巧克力进来了
And the hot chocolate came,
泡沫和奶油正在呼吸
and the foam or the whipped cream was, like, breathing,
这些东西活了 不能喝
and it was too alive to drink.
我们飘到了华盛顿广场公园
We floated to Washington Square Park
在那里遇到了一帮以前没有见过的人
with a gaggle of people we had never met before.
也许是些半无家可归的人
Semi-homeless, maybe-ish people.
我们抚摸着对方的脸
And we found ourselves feeling each other’s faces,
哭着 笑着大彻大悟
and laughing and crying…and realizing huge things.
我记得我说:“我们回我的公♥寓♥吧”
I remember saying, “Let’s go back to my apartment.”
-哦 好 -好
– Ooh, yeah! – Yeah!
于是我们就跑
So we just ran.
我们上了他的车 他开着我们走
So we get in his car, and he pulls out,
我们到了一个红灯处
and we get to the red light,
红灯变成了绿灯
and the red light turns green,
又变成了黄灯 又变成了红灯 然后又变成了绿灯
and then yellow, and then red……green,
接着是黄灯 红灯 绿灯 黄灯红灯
and then yellow, and then red, then green, and yellow, and red.
他已经忘了怎么开车
He has forgotten how to drive.
他完全不知道自己是怎么开的
For the life of him, he doesn’t know how he even pulled out.
只是肌肉记忆
It was just muscle memory.
接着他不知道自己在干什么 汽车是如何运作的
And then, he doesn’t know what he’s doing, how cars work.
汽车如何运作?
“How does a car work
我们知道汽车如何运作吗?
We know how cars work”
我们别开车了
Let’s don’t drive.
找个清醒的人
Let’s let… Let’s have a sober buddy.
不要开车 那是疯了
No driving, that’s insane.
你想坐在乘客的座位
You want to be in the passenger seat.
你不打算开车
You don’t wanna be the driver.
我想开车
I wanna be driving.
我不想坐在那儿思考
I don’t wanna sit there and think,
“这家伙的幻觉和我的是一样的
“That person is seeing all the things I’m seeing,
我想还是我来开吧”
I think I’d better drive.”
当你看到那些白线
You know when you see those white lines,
如果你向远处看 那些白线仿佛在上升
if you look way in the distance, they almost look like they’re going up.
我记得我坐在驾驶席上开车
I remember sitting there driving the car,
我的双手不由自主做这样的动作
and my hands are just doing this by themselves.
我感觉我可以坐在那儿看着窗外
It’s almost like I could just sit and look out the window or whatever,
因为我的身体在开车
’cause my body was driving the car.
我最终停了下来 完全停了
I eventually stopped. I just completely stopped.
因为坡度太陡了
Because it’s so steep,
但我不在向后倒
but I’m not falling back.
我不知道这怎么可能 于是我意识到
And I don’t know how that’s possible, and then I realize…
我没有踩油门
I don’t have my foot on the gas.
我只是让车滑行 直到停下来
I’ve just coasted to a stop
在好莱坞高速公路上
on the Hollywood freeway.
道路一下子…
The road went whoosh…
消失了
and disappeared.
我眼前一片黑暗
And I saw nothing but total blackness.
然后远处出现了一个非常小的骷髅头
And then there was this tiny little skull at the end of it.
它在向前移♥动♥
And it came forward,
骷髅里有路
and in the skull was the road,
嘴打开了 我被一下子吞了进去
and the mouth opened, and, whomp, I got swallowed.
服用迷幻剂后不要开车
Don’t drive on acid.
(越多迷幻旅程)
(不要嗑迷幻药后驾驶)
(专注于LSD和迷幻药)
你好 我叫汤米·罗
Hi, I’m Tommy Roe.
现在你和我心知肚明
By now it must be obvious to you, as it is to me,
LSD的作用是很强的
that LSD is very powerful stuff.
它就是一个东西
And that’s just what it is: stuff.
LSD和迷幻蘑菇就是 致幻剂中的可口可乐和百事可乐
Acid and mushrooms are the Coke and Pepsi of hallucinogens,
但有很多东西能够给你带来迷幻体验
but there are lots of things that can make you trip…
死藤水
DMT
梅斯卡林
这只是清单的一部分
But these are just the beginning of a list of compounds
这些化合物能够导致人脑体验
that can cause the human brain to experience
改变了的现实状态和幻觉
altered states of reality and hallucinations.
我决定…
I decided I would, um…
开始正儿八经使用乌羽玉
be initiated properly into peyote…
于是我乘飞机去了墨西哥城
So I took a plane down to Mexico City,
然后我们走出面包车 上了山
and then we went out in a van to the mountains,
去见了一些人 他们能带我进入这种乌羽玉异教习俗
and we met these people who would initiate me into this peyote cult.
首先他们把大量乌羽玉塞进你的嘴里
First of all, they cram massive amounts of peyote into your mouth,
量很大 同时还有士的宁
I mean huge amounts, with strychnine,
你看着这东西 你会说:“这东西有毒”
and you look at this thing, and go, “This is poison.”
继续往嘴里塞
And they… keep stuffing it in.
很快我就很嗨了
And very quickly, I am very high.
沙漠本身就已经是 一种超现实的迷幻经历
You know, I mean, the desert already is a sort of surreal psychedelic experience.
你看着一棵巨大的仙人掌
You just have to look at one of these gigantic cacti.
你进入了一种原始的外星世界
You’re in a sort of primal alien world.
斯丁…
Sting…
然后他们把我和其他三个新人 都蒙上了眼睛
And then they blindfolded me with three other initiates.
当你眼睛闭上的时候
When you have your eyes closed,
你进入了三维动画世界
you’re in this three dimensional, uh… cartoon world.
你仿佛在看太空电影
You know, you’re in a kind of space movie.
我们被迫攀爬圣山
And we were forced to climb the sacred mountain,
我忘了圣山叫什么名字了 眼睛被蒙着
I’ve forgotten the name of the sacred mountain, blindfolded,
被乌羽玉搞得很嗨
high on peyote,
在正午的阳光下
in the midday sun.
我在山上跌跌撞撞 走了很远
So, we’re stumbling up this mountain, and it’s quite a hike.
傍晚的时候 我们到达了山顶
Anyway, eventually we get to the top in the early evening,
我的脑袋感觉被喷了水
and I feel this kind of sprinkling on my head.
我心想他们在给我冲淋 因为我们身上很脏
I think, “Oh, they’re giving me a shower,” because we were filthy dirty.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!