it doesn’t see a flower the way you and I see,
尽管它能从很远的距离就察觉到蜂蜜
although it can sense honey from a distance.
蛇能看到红外线
A snake experiences infrared radiation.
蝙蝠能侦测到超音波回声
A bat experiences the echo of ultrasound.
变色龙的眼睛 能沿着两个不同的轴旋转
A chameleon’s eyeballs swivel on two different axes.
你根本无法想象 在变色龙的眼中这看起来是什么样
You can’t even remotely imagine what this would look like to a chameleon.
所以 什么叫真实?
So, what’s reality
答案就是 真实根本不存在
And the answer is there’s no such thing.
这些化合物 在最佳条件下使用时
These compounds, when utilized under optimal conditions,
似乎有一个相当卓越的功效
seem to have a rather remarkable facility
用于催化精神层面的经验
for catalyzing spiritual-level experiences,
由于其特性
which by their very nature
这种经验有机会可以得到转化
may be… may have the potential to be transformative.
它们增强了我畅游世界的能力
It enhanced my ability to navigate the world,
增强了我在家庭
to be in a family,
和我的孩子们相处
to relate to my children,
和我的妻子、同事相处的能力
to relate to my wife, to my colleagues.
它教会了我关于社区的概念
Um… It teaches me about community,
它教会我所有宗教的核心都应该是
and it teaches me that the core of all religious thought ought to be…
待人如己
“Let me treat others the way I want to be treated myself.”
每次有好的迷幻经历
Whenever it was a good trip,
我会想:“哦 天呐 我们是一体
I would think, “Oh, my God, we’re all one.
(布雷特·盖尔曼)
死亡没什么可怕的
Uh… Death is not something to fear.
生存和死亡携手同行
Life and death are really walking hand-in-hand with each other,
这很酷”
and it’s cool.”
我最初的几次迷幻经历
The first time, or the first couple times I tripped,
我确实相信了 如果每一个人都服用迷幻剂一次
I… I really did believe every single person,
这个世界将变得更美好
the planet would be a better planet if everybody took acid once.
它有把我变得更聪明吗?
Did it make me smarter
我有没有开悟?
Did I become enlightened
我不知道 但我觉得
I don’t know. But I think it…
(安东尼·布尔丹)
起初它让我可以去想象另外的观点
It enabled me, early on, to imagine another point of view.
另外的角度
Another perspective.
我觉得它让我成为一个更好的人
I think it made me a better person,
不仅是在创造性方面 也是在其他方面
both creatively, and in every other way.
我宁可是一个有过这样体验的人
I’d rather be a person who’s had that in his past
而不是一个在这方面有缺失的人
than somebody who missed it.
尽管我现在是成人了 我会继续体验迷幻剂
Even now, in my adult life,I continue to experience
把它作为一个迷幻的冒险
it as a very psychedelic adventure,
这就像是一个莫名其妙荒谬的谜语
that is, like, a, you know, a baffling nonsensical riddle.
面对现实 人难免一死 所以…
Let’s face it, we’re all gonna die, so, you know…
感觉这就像是从飞机上跳下来
It was kind of like jumping out of an airplane.
一秒半钟之后 我意识到
About a second-and-a-half into it, I realize,
“哦 我以后再也不要这么做了
“Oh, I never need to do this again, ever, in my life.
我以后再也不想这么做了”
I don’t ever want to do this.”
这是我初次体验迷幻剂 数分钟之后的感觉
That was sort of my experience with acid a few minutes into it,
只是这种感觉延续了六个小时
only it lasted for another six hours.
这是个问题
That was the problem.
我觉得我能给 首次尝试迷幻剂的人的忠告就是
I think what I’d say to anyone tripping for the first time
悠着点
is be moderate.
这和理发理论一样 你总是可以剪得更短
It’s the haircut theory: you can always cut more off.
但你一旦剪得太短了
But once you cut too much, once you’ve taken too much,
你的头发就回不来了
there’s no turning back.
我以为我再也不会那么做
I thought I’ll never do that again,
但我还是做了 又多做了几次
but I did, a few more times.
你不应该为了逞英雄而嗑药 你该不该嗑药?我说不好
You should not take it cavalierly. I don’t know if you should take it.
在天空中我看到一个巨大的拉链
In the sky, I see a giant zipper.
(刘易斯·布莱克)
拉链开始拉开
And the zipper starts to open.
如果你顺其自然
Now, if you go with the flow,
你让拉链拉开
you let the zipper open.
你来者不拒
And you just fucking deal.
所以如果他们是蝙蝠 如果是上帝的阴♥茎♥ 随便了
If they’re bats, if it’s God’s penis, whatever.
你做就好了
You just do it.
谈到嗑药 如果你还拎得清
Okay, if you have any fucking sense when it comes to drugs,
不要止住拉链
you don’t stop the zipper.
作为人类的一员 我一直寻求演变
I’m always looking to evolve as a human being.
我觉得要做到这一点 就不能局限自己的思维
I think we do that by thinking out of the box, you know.
你得接受 限制你思维的盒子只是一个结构
We have to accept that the box is just a construct.
这是一个我们被要求接受
It’s something that we’ve been conditioned to accept,
但无用的东西
but it’s not particularly useful.
一切都处于危机之中
Everything is in crisis.
我们如何在危机中幸存
How are we gonna survive the crisis
我们如何能到达围墙的另一侧?
How do we get over the other side of the wall
所以我们得使用 所有我们能得到的工具
And so we need to use whatever tools it takes
以图能到达另一侧
to get over the other side.
这就像是一张梯子 能帮助我们看到墙的另一侧
It’s like a step ladder to look over a brick wall
这堵墙本来对你来说太高了
that’s a little bit too tall for you.
踩在梯子上 你能看到美妙的风景
You use a stepladder, you get to see this crazy landscape
每次你走在墙边 你对墙外有什么似乎有些感觉
that you kind of had an inkling about every time you walked by this wall,
有一些人能坐在墙的对面冥想
and then some people, you know, can sit in front of the wall,
然后墙就变成了透明的
and, like, meditate, and then the wall becomes transparent,
他们能看穿墙
and they see beyond it, you know
但还有其他很多方式 可以达到同样的启示
So, there are many pathways to arrive at the same realization.
这是一笔巨大的财富
It’s a tremendous asset,
我们有研习它的自♥由♥
freedom to learn about it,
我们的政♥府♥没有阻止我们 从这些事情上学到东西
and not have our government stop us from learning things
大♥麻♥也是一样的
that could really be… Same with marijuana.
否则他们有可能阻止了
I mean, they take away all the possible discovery
发现各种药物的可能性
of all the medicine it could be.
我能预见的就是
What I would envision
一个经过认证的隐修中心
really would be a certified retreat center,
最好贴近大自然
you know, preferably close to nature,
人们可以去那里进行治疗
where individuals can go and have a treatment,
有专家指引他们渡过那种体验
and have expert facilitators help guide them through the experience,
事后帮助他们 把体验整合到他们的生活中去
and afterwards help them integrate that experience into their lives.
我敢说 整个意识革命
If I may say so, the whole consciousness revolution
是从1960年代♥开♥始的
that started in the ’60s,
它引导了其他运动
which led to other movements,
包括女权运动
the feminist movement,
生态运动
the ecology movement,
和平运动
the peace movement,
绿色和平 所有的一切
uh, Greenpeace, all of that,
都是开始于
began, um…
对致幻药的使用
with the use of hallucinogenic drugs.
很多人认为它达到了顶端 然后就退潮了
Many people think that it peaked and it went away.
但我很遗憾的告诉你 这种唤醒仍然在继续
Uh… I’m sorry to inform you, the awakening is still going on.
我们一直在途中
We’re on a trip all the time.
现在我们就在途中 不是吗? 生活就是一场迷幻体验
Right now we’re on a trip, right Life is a trip.
(旅途愉快 )
(在美国 致幻剂被非法化的50年后)
(美国食物药品管理局最近批准了 对它们的研究 以探索它们在治疗)
(忧郁症、创伤后应激障碍、上瘾 以及其他疾病的正面功效)
(冒险才刚开始)
很多人在上班前喝咖啡
Lots of people drink coffee before they go to work.
另外一些人服用致幻剂 信不信由你
Others, believe it or not, drop acid.
现在为什么有些精神病专家以及学者
Now, why some psychiatrists and researchers
重新审视迷幻类药物
are giving psychedelic drugs a second look
将其作为治疗忧郁和其他精神疾病 可能的途径
as a possible way of treating depression and some mental illnesses.
它们被用来治疗抑郁、焦虑和上瘾
They’re being used to treat depression, anxiety, and addiction.
先期结果非常不错
The early results are impressive.
它们相对无毒 毒性没有酒精饮料大
They’re relatively non-toxic, less toxic than alcohol.
它们不成瘾
They’re non-addictive.
美国缉毒局说他们给50名研究员 颁发了许可
The DEA says it’s granted permission to more than 50 researchers
让他们研究LSD的治疗效果
to study the therapeutic effects of LSD.
丹佛市成为了 对使用迷幻蘑菇除罪化的
Denver has become the first city in America
美国的首个城市
to decriminalize psychedelic mushrooms.
奥克兰市现在成为了美国第二个
The city of Oakland is now the second city in the US
将成人使用和拥有 迷幻蘑菇除罪化的城市
to decriminalize the adult use and possession of magic mushrooms.
圣克鲁斯市议会一致通过决议
The Santa Cruz City Council unanimously approved the resolution.
将使用、拥有和种植精神活性植物 合法化
This decriminalizes the use, possession and cultivation of psychoactive plants.
如果你能使用毒品让人戒烟戒酒
If you could use a drug, and this has been done now,
这事儿已经在发生了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!