我们在大街上走 沿途看到有人在吹气球
And we were walking towards where they blow up the balloon animals
感恩节游♥行♥上使用的动物气球
for the Thanksgiving Day Parade,
就这些观念 我开始了我的迷幻旅程
and I started to trip out on that idea.
邪恶的充气角色在翻转
Evil… giant… inflated characters
从77号♥街出来
were flipping up and coming out of 77th Street.
我是《捉鬼敢死队》的超级影迷
I was a big Ghostbusters fan,
于是我的脑袋里产生了 棉花糖男人的形象
and so the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man image
来到了中♥央♥公园西侧
of him coming down Central Park West was sort of in my mind…
然后我很快意识到 我不知道自己身在何处
and then very quickly realizing that I had no idea where I was,
我不知道我是谁
who I was,
我不知道我的整个生活是什么样子的
or what this whole… the whole context of life was.
于是我想到我得跟我父母谈谈
I decided that I needed to talk to my parents
告诉他们我身上发生了什么
to tell them what was happening to me.
我父母外出拍摄《爱之船》了
And my parents were out of town, filming a Love Boat episode.
(《爱之船》)
(友情演出)
(安娜·梅拉)
(杰瑞·斯蒂勒)
我打电♥话♥给 杰瑞·斯蒂勒和安娜·梅拉
I called Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara on the phone…
我说:“爸爸 我服用了一些酸”
…and I said, “Dad, I took some acid.”
我爸爸说:“什么?什么酸?”
And he said, “What What is acid”
他还以为我喝了电池里的什么酸
I think he might have thought I drank some battery acid or something.
我爸爸可不是杰瑞·加西亚
It wasn’t like my dad was Jerry Garcia.
他是杰瑞·斯蒂勒
He’s Jerry Stiller.
我告诉他 “麦角酸二乙酰胺”
And I said, “LSD.”
他说:“哦 是LSD”
And he’s like, “Oh, LSD.”
我能听出来 他在考虑如何反应
And I could hear him processing it.
我的第一感觉就是
I think the immediate thought was
他一定觉得自己做父母很失败
I think he was thinking he’d failed as a parent.
我觉得他当时可能是这么想的
I think that was what was probably going through his mind.
然后我爸爸说
And then my dad said,
“我理解你经历了什么
“I understand what you’re going through.
我十岁的时候 我抽了一根烟
When I was ten years old, I smoked a Pall Mall cigarette,
接下来的两天我都不舒服”
and I was sick for two days.”
我说:“不 爸爸 我正在经历的不是这种事
And I said, “No, Dad, that’s not what I’m going through.
这种体验完全不同”
This is a whole different experience.”
我想跟他解释我的经历 他说
I tried to explain to him what it was, and he basically said…
一切会没事的 我觉得他这么说很体贴
He just said it’s going to be okay, which actually was really… sweet.
有些人嗑药的时候会觉得自己要疯了
When someone consumes a drug, and they feel they’re going crazy,
最大的恐惧就是:“哦 天呐
the biggest fear is, “Oh, my God,
我再也无法回到原来的自己了
I’m never going to return to being myself again.
我会一直发疯的”
I’m always going to be crazy.”
我的大脑坏掉了 我永远回不去了
“My brain is broken, and I’m never, ever coming back.”
也许现在是我的大脑出了问题
“Maybe this is just my brain now.
真实的世界现在就是这样子的
And this is now how the world actually is.”
这会很可怕
And that’s… That can be scary.
这种状态可不太好
You know, “This isn’t going well.
我想这些马上结束 我们怎么才能让这一切结束?
I want this to end. How do we make this end”
哦 天呐
“Oh, my God.
这一切永远不会结束
This is never going to end.
我要进精神病院了
I’m going to go into a mental institution,”
然后我会从软垫病房♥的窗户 看到我妈妈的脸
and then I would see my mother’s face in the window of the padded cell,
她痛哭流涕
bawling her eyes out.
你无法哄好 一个有着坏的迷幻体验的人
You cannot coax a person out of their bad trip.
药物渗透在他的身体里 这需要一个过程
And once it’s in their system, it takes its own time.
你能做出最重要的介入就是
The most important intervention you can make
向他们保证 他们现在所经历的改变了的状态
is just to reassure them that they’re experiencing this altered state,
尽管很吓人
as frightening as it is,
但这只是服用了某种化合物的结果
but they’re experiencing it because they ingested a compound.
坏消息是 他们会在一个吓人的处境
The bad news is they’re in a scary place,
但好消息是 这种经历是有时间限制的
but the good news is it’s going to be time-limited.
我记得我第一次有这种经历的时候
I think the first time I had such an experience,
我有那种幼稚的感觉
I had those kind of naive… feelings. You know,
“也许我再也不能回到正常了”
“Maybe I won’t be normal again.”
但我经历了足够多 我知道这不是真实的
But I’ve had enough experiences to realize that that’s not true.
当你产生怀疑的时候 你要看开点
When in doubt, zoom out.
如果你害怕什么东西 你的注意力要离开它
Um… If you’re fearful of something, you just need to zoom away from it,
于是你有更开阔的视野 说: “好吧 这不是什么大问题”
so you can see the larger context, and go, “Okay, that’s not a big deal.”
事情会变得吓人
Things get scary.
这就是为什么 记住你处在嗨的状态很重要
But that’s why it’s important to remember you’re high.
这不是真实的
It’s not reality.
在我的头脑中 我在下落
I’m literally just falling in my mind,
我说:“我得去急诊室
and I’m like, “I gotta go to the emergency room.
我受不了了”
I can’t handle this anymore.”
我面前坐着一个人
There’s one of those dudes sitting in front of me,
在《死者》的演出中 你通常会看到这种人
who’s, like, you used to see them at Dead shows,
他们对迷幻经历很有经验
they’ve clearly been on too many trips.
他们移♥动♥的频率和其他人不一样
They sort of move at a different frequency than other people.
他们会说:“嘿 哥们儿” 他们会有这种奇怪的…
They’re like, “Hey, man.” They’ve got this weird… you know.
于是我拍拍他的肩膀 我看着他 我说
So I just tap him on the shoulder, and I look at him, and go,
“很快 杰瑞会出场
“Pretty soon, Jerry’s gonna come out,
他和他的吉他会融为一体”
and him and his guitar are gonna be, like, one thing.”
那个家伙看着我说
And this guy just looks at me and he goes…
再坚持一下 伙计
“Just hang on, man.”
他转回身去 我心想:“好吧 ”
And he turns back around, and I was like, “Okay.”
那也许是我得到的最好的忠告
And that was, like, the best advice I ever got.
直到今天我还用它
And I use it to this day.
(越多迷幻旅程)
再坚持一下 伙计
Just hang on, man.
谢谢 弗雷德
Thanks, Fred.
现在是坏的迷幻体验的可怕总结
And now for the horrifying conclusion of Bad Trip.
敲敲门
Knock, knock, knock.
是谁呀?
“Who is it”
是疯狂的流浪者
“It’s a deranged drifter
在接下来的12个小时里会折磨你
who wants to torture you for the next 12 hours,
我会慢慢地把你的皮剥下来
by slowly peeling your skin off your body,
然后把你充满恐惧的眼球抠出来
then plucking out your horror-filled eyeballs
然后把你的眼球放在 用你的表皮做成的椒盐卷饼上
and feeding them to you on a soft pretzel roll
喂给你吃
made of your own epidermis.”
行啊 太好了
“Oh, sure, great!
来吧
Come on in!”
听起来很疯狂 是吧?
Sounds crazy, right
这正是你在做的事情
Well, that’s exactly what you’re doing
打开你大脑的大门
when you open your brain, the door,
让致幻剂这个疯狂的流浪汉进来
to hallucinogenics, the deranged drifter.
让我们看看艾米莉和她的朋友
Let’s check in with Emily and her friends
现在他们心甘情愿地同意她们的大脑
now that they have willingly agreed to have their brains dissected,
被迷幻剂
metaphorically,
这一疯狂的疯子作隐喻性的解剖
by the deranged psycho of psychedelics.
(坏的迷幻体验)
我们从派对出来绝对是个正确选择
We definitely made the right choice getting out of that party.
我们打破了那些窗户 他们不会让我们再回去了
They wouldn’t let us back in after we broke all those windows.
哦 天呐我们要死了
Oh, no!Look out!
不 不要窗户
No window
(坏的迷幻体验)
你也已经看到 LSD带来的迷幻问题的两面
Well, you’ve seen two sides of the LSD psychedelic question.
但你再细想一下
But if you really think of it,
这个问题大概有20个方面
there’s been about 20 sides to the question.
尽管有些方面我们没有提到
While it’s possible that some things were left out,
但我们听到了关于LSD 最重要和最强有力的观点
we did hear from the most important and most strongly felt opinions about LSD.
现在轮到你了
Now it’s your turn.
你来决定
You decide.
我们所谓的日常真♥相♥
You know, what we call everyday reality,
是意识的反应
is a projection of consciousness.
在现实中 颜色或者声音是不存在的
In reality, there’s no such thing as colors or sounds,
在所谓的现实世界 纹理、味道、气味也不存在
or textures, or tastes, or smells,in the so-called real world.
现实世界完全是模棱两可的 不断流动的量子汤
The real world is a radically ambiguous and ceaselessly flowing quantum soup.
这是在无限的空隙中 能量和信息的波动
It’s a fluctuation of energy and information in an infinite void.
昆虫看到的天空 和你我看到的天空不一样
The sky that an insect sees is not the sky you and I see.
蜜蜂能探测到
A honey bee experiences, um,
紫外线辐射
ultraviolet radiation
而我却不知道那看起来是什么样子
I have no idea what that looks like, you know
所以当蜜蜂看着一朵花
So when a honey bee looks at a flower,
它看到的花和我们看到的是不一样的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!