迷惑
confusion,
刺♥激♥过度
a sense of being overwhelmed by stimuli,
高度焦虑 甚至达到偏执的程度
high levels of anxiety, even bordering or going into paranoia.
我接触过很多迷幻剂 我用过迷幻蘑菇、快速丸
I’ve done a lot of acid, I’ve done shrooms, I’ve done speed…
我不知道这是什么
I don’t know what this was…
速度很快…
It was very speedy…
-非常快 -是的
– very speedy… – Oh, yeah!
同时你会有幻觉
…but you also hallucinated.
-它会把你周围的世界… -对
– It turned the world around you… – Yeah.
-…变成一个噩梦的歌♥剧 -是的
– …into an opera of your nightmares. – Yeah.
我大脑里的一切都改变了
Everything in my brain just switched,
一切都在快速下滑
and everything went drastically downhill, like…
速度非常快
at an incredible rate.
很多东西会变成玻璃和水晶 然后破碎掉
Things would turn into glass and crystal, and then they would break,
然后在你眼前又会重新聚合
then form back up in front of your eyes,
然后再次破碎
and then break again.
我的双腿变得麻木
My legs started to go numb.
我能感到心脏在我的胸腔里跳得很快
I started to feel my heart beat in my chest, really quickly,
心脏仿佛要从我的胸腔里跳出来
and it felt like it was going to pound through my rib cage.
我不想跟我妻子说什么
I didn’t want to say anything to my wife,
因为我不想她知道 这东西的强度有多大
because I didn’t want her to affirm how strong this was,
接着 我的恐惧感愈发强烈
and then my paranoia would increase even more,
使这个噩梦变得更加吓人
making the nightmare that much more intense.
我看到暴♥力♥ 我看到流血
I saw violence, I saw bloodshed,
我看到战争 我看到恐怖事件
I saw warfare, I saw terrorism,
我看到斩首
I saw beheadings,
我看到地狱
I saw hell.
有一次 我记得我看着窗外的车
At one point, I remember looking out the window of the car,
有一个小女孩坐在邻车的后座
and there was a little girl in the backseat of the car next to us,
看着我 紧紧地盯着我
like, looking at me, like, really intensely.
这个小女孩能救我 她能找人来帮我
This little girl can save me. This little girl can get help.
她能把我从这种情形下拯救出去
She can get me out of this situation
她是个小孩 她天真无辜
She was a child. She was innocent.
我记得我试图用目光和她交流
I remember trying to communicate to her with my eyes,
我仿佛是个人♥质♥ 我说:“快救我出去 ”
like I was a hostage, like, “Get me outta here.”
我并不想说话 因为我不想朋友听到 然后把我杀了
I didn’t want to talk, ’cause I didn’t want my friend to hear me and kill me.
我只是这样做…
And so I was like…
我能看到隐约有些希望
I can see there’s a glimmer of hope.
最后那个小女孩给我竖了中指
Finally, the little girl, like, flips me off,
然后我心想
and then in my head, I’m like,
原来他们是一伙儿的
“I think everybody is in on this.
所有人都想杀了我
Everybody is trying to kill me!”
有些人
Some people…
在这里会达到心理影响的顶点
will reach the peak of these mental effects right here,
他们会停留在那里
and they will stay there.
从这之后 这些人就精神失常
From here on out, these people are insane.
我叫刘易斯·布莱克
Uh… I’m Lewis Black.
我仍然是刘易斯·布莱克
And I’m still Lewis Black.
我只需要说这些 “我叫刘易斯·布莱克”
That’s all I need to say is “I’m Lewis Black,” right
(刘易斯·布莱克)
(我是谁?)
大概20岁的时候 我用过迷幻剂
I did acid when I was about 20.
当时是在马里兰州 凯悦斯维尔的一个公♥寓♥
I took it in an apartment, in a place called Hyattsville, Maryland.
当你达到这一点的时候 你完全迷失了
When you reach this point, you’re gone,
我到达的程度就是 我记不得我的名字
and the point I got to was that I couldn’t remember my name.
我根本没法想起我的名字
And it’s… I can’t remember my name at all.
你和你周围的人之间的一个关键差别
One of the things that is a linchpin between you and those around you
就是你该死的名字
is your fucking name.
名字某种程度上来说很重要
It’s kind of really important.
最简单的办法
The shortest distance between two points
就是问我其中的一个朋友 我叫什么名字
is for me to just turn to one of them and say, “What’s my name”
但在迷幻体验的中途 你没法那么做
But you can’t, in the middle of an acid trip,
你无法问你的朋友你叫什么
turn to your friends and ask them what your name is.
我也不知道 一起服用迷幻剂的礼节是什么
Now, I don’t know what acid etiquette is,
但我觉得那样做不妥
but I just thought, “You don’t…”
他们正在玩得开心 我不应该扫了他们的兴
They’re having fun. There’s no reason that I should destroy their fun.
我也不应该让他们看出来我有麻烦了
Nor should I bring up something that would show as if I’m in trouble,
那样他们会觉得他们得照顾我
so they would feel like they had to take care of me,
这种情况更糟了
which might even be worse.
我手边正好有本字典
So, now I sat with a dictionary,
于是我翻字典 看看能不能给一些我叫什么的提示
looking for hints of what my name might be.
我翻了半个小时
This goes on for half an hour,
在迷幻状态中仿佛过了26年
which, in LSD time, is probably 26 years.
我把手伸进我的口袋
I reached into my pocket,
因为我意识到我有钱包
’cause I realized that I had a wallet,
这样我能找到我的名字
and that I could find my name.
我接下来想到的是
And, truly, my next thought was…
我不敢打开我的钱包 因为我想
I was afraid to open my wallet because I thought,
“如果钱包里除了大富翁游戏卡 其他什么都没有怎么办?”
“What if there’s nothing in there but Monopoly cards”

No!
一开始 这件事让我恐惧 接着我大笑个不停
First it terrified me, and then I couldn’t stop laughing,
我又找到了我的名字
and then I found my name again.
然后事情回到了正轨
And then things kind of got back on track.
大家伙儿
Guys!
我的名字叫刘易斯·布莱克
My name is Lewis Black.
我见过有人出问题
I’ve seen people bug out.
就是因为这个原因 我才不向所有人推荐
So that’s the only reason why I don’t recommend it for everybody.
如果我说每个人都合适那是在撒谎 不是这样的
I’d be lying if I said it’s for everybody, it’s not.
给我吧 我已经准备好了 来吧
“Just give it to me, yeah, I’m ready, let’s go!”
我根本就没有准备好服用迷幻剂
I was so not ready to take acid.
当时是个巨大的错误
It was a huge mistake.
(本·斯蒂勒)
(吓坏了)
回过头来看 我没有想到 这多大程度上改变了我的人生
In retrospect, I didn’t realize how much it was going to change my life.
因为在很长的一段时间里 这确实改变了我的人生
Because it really changed my life for a long time.
我当时想:“行 那我们就试试吧 一定会很不错的”
I just thought, “Alright, here we go, this is gonna be great.”
我们刚看过《毛发》音乐剧 这对我的影响很大
I think we’d seen Hair recently, which was a big influence.
LSD
LSD
LSD
LSD
我期望得到一些迷幻启示
Well, I was hoping for some sort of psychedelic, uh… revelation,
就像《毛发》音乐剧里一样
uh, kind of Hair-like, you know,
那种令人惊叹的图像
with just amazing sort of imagery,
那种对其他形式的
and just, you know… just sort of some sort of opening
意识的开放
into some sort of other form of consciousness.
事实完全不是那样
And it just… It was not that at all.
我得到的只有恐惧和焦虑
It was, uh, just fear and anxiety…
这些东西被放大了
being… Just being amplified.
谁需要这些呢?
Which is not, you know, I… like, who needs that
谁需要嗑药后这种事情会发生?
Who needs to take a drug to have that happen
于是我吃了一粒
So I took one,
半个小时过去了 45分钟过去了
half an hour goes by, 45 minutes go by,
一个小时过去了
an hour goes by…
我们等待效果 却什么都没发生
We’re hanging out, and, of course, nothing’s happening.
又有半个小时过去了
Another half-hour goes by.
现在已经过了一个半小时 什么都没发生 很自然的…
Now it’s an hour and a half, and nothing’s happening, so, of course…
我跟他说 我们再吃一粒吧
I say to him, “We gotta take another.”
于是我们又吃了一粒
So we took another,
接下来有事情发生了
and then something happened.Immediately,
我一下子就恐慌起来 我怕极了
I started to freak out and get really scared.
我看着我的手
I started looking at my hand,
毫无创意地试图知道我的手是什么
doing the cliche thing of, like, pondering what my hand was.
是不是通常大家都会盯着自己的手?
Isn’t there always that thing of just, like, staring at your hand
看着你的拇指 仿佛从你的拇指中看到了整个宇宙
Or, like, your thumb, and, like, seeing the whole universe in your thumb,
这类的事情?
that kind of thing…
当你体验迷幻的时候 你的脑袋里在发生什么?
What is going on in your brain when you are tripping
大概你大脑的10% 被声音和颜色占据着
Well, roughly 10% of your brain is consumed by sound and color,
另外10%被时间的观念占据着
another 10% by the concept of time,
时间会加速或者减慢
which has been known to speed up and/or slow down.
剩下的80%呢?
And the other 80%
盯着你的手看
Staring at your hand.
哇 好酷啊
Whoa, that’s cool…
我害怕极了 我说 “我们回我家去吧”
I’m freaking out. I said, “Let’s just go to my house.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!