If I’m not.
我不喜欢幼稚的技俩
It happens that I do not like the childish pranks.
技俩?
Mischief?
昨晚有东西抓我的门
There were small noises at my door.
是老鼠
Rats.
老房♥子里都有
It is normal in an old house.
然后是敲门声,越来越响
Then they began knocking louder.
是我在打老鼠,我打死三只
That was me, hunting rats. Mate three last night.
我讨厌老鼠
I hate rats.
那可不是老鼠
There were rats.
我去开门
When I opened the door.
门却打不开,因为…
I could not do, because…
有人往外拉
Someone was pulling the other side.
和我一样强壮的人
Someone as strong as me.
一定是奶妈的鬼魂!
It must be the ghost of Nana.
可怜的奶妈
Poor Nana.
我来帮你
Help you.
小心点
Care.
大卫…
David.
下来吃早餐了
Sit down and eat breakfast.
我保证,不要…!
I promise, no…
好吧…
All right.
玩闹
It’s a chase.
你还想怎么样?
What more do you want from me?
你还没闹够吗?
It was not enough? Leave me alone.
我能进去吗?
I can go?
当然,教授
Sure, Professor.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我希望我们能聊聊
Hoped we had a little chat.
我能坐下吗?
I can sit?
请坐
Please sit down.
韦布小姐,你邀我前来做调查
He asked me to come because he hopes to discover something.
你希望我查什么?
You expect to discover?
你一直住在艾德布鲁克?
He has always lived in the Mansion Edbrook?
很多年了
Many years.
少爷小姐在此出生
The children were born here.
主人是外交官,经年在国外
His father was a diplomat, I was always outside.
夫人都跟他作伴
Ms. Mariell always accompanied him.
小孩呢?
And the children?
我照料他们.直到他们去英国
I care for them until age had to go to boarding school…
读寄宿学校
…In England.
他们总是期待放假
Looked forward to the holidays…
好回到这里
…Back to Edbrook.
好重聚一堂
To be together.
他们的父母在哪?
Where are the parents?
过世了
The two have died.
这房♥子里?
Died here at home?
不是
no
他们… 死在印度
They… died in India.
你看到的是他们?
It’s the parents you think you see?
是母亲?
The mother?
还是父亲,马瑞尔先生?
Or is the father, Mr. Marielle?
他是个好人…
He was a good man.
愿他安息
May he rest in heaven.
韦布小姐
Mrs. Webb.
为何不告诉他们,你还在此
Why not tell them, you here…
小孩都平安无事
…And that their children are well cared for…
他们就不会再打扰你
…And that can be left in peace.
– 克莉丝汀娜? – 大卫
Christina. – David.
早餐时我不便说
I did not tell at breakfast.
可能是赛门搞的鬼
It must be Simon, even deny it.
他好无聊
It’s so boring.
我也猜是他
I figured it was him.
但为什么?
But why?
为什么他要折磨奶妈?
In the Name of God Nana and his haunts?
折磨她?
Torment?
克莉丝汀娜
Christina…
她精神不稳定.她不需要我,她需要医师
…She is disturbed. I do not need, it requires a doctor.
你不觉得我们这里闹鬼?
So we’re not happy?
怎么会!
Delighted?
那我就安心了
Now I can sleep better.
你要离开了?
That means that leave us?
我会留下来
I want to stay…
设法说服你奶妈.艾德布鲁克没闹鬼
…To convince your Nana, there are no ghosts in Edbrook.
太好了
Great.
你有得拖了
Then stay for centuries.
推我
Empújeme.
– 推你? – 是啊
Push? – Yes.
– 用力一点! – 用力一点?
Stronger. – Stronger?
我会请道尔医师来
Dr. Doyle will call to come.
他跟我们家是老交情
It is known the family for years.
很好,我想问你
Good. I can ask…
楼上锁着的房♥间是?
…That is above, in the locked room?
我父母的卧室
The fourth of my parents.
黛丝奶妈视之为圣殿
Nana Tess as maintained as a sanctuary.
用力一点!
Stronger.
我不知道晚餐得盛装
I did not know the formal attire for dinner.
我们通常不会
Usually not. Not when we’re alone.
我们今晚要外出
In fact let’s go.
是否很失礼?
Is it rude?
一点也不
No, not even for a bit.
老早就约好的,无法取消
It’s a commitment we can not cancel.
奶妈会侍候你,她很会煮菜
Nana take care, is an excellent cook.
你别拘束
I hope you feel at home.
好的
Will.
很抱歉
I feel bad for this.
不,我也有事要忙
Please I have much work to do.
克莉丝汀娜
我们快迟到了
We delayed.
不…你不要
No. You do not…
什么?
Why?
教授,请坐
Please sit professor.
你在跟谁说话?
To talk to, Mrs. Webb?
他们还在吗?
They’re still here?
一直都在
They will always be here.
韦布小姐,我去过很多的房♥子
I’ve been to hundreds of homes…
数不清…
Countless seances…
…我从未见过超乎常理的事物
…And I have not seen anything can not be explained rationally.
我碰见的每个人,都一样
Everyone I met, had one thing in common.
怀着痛苦
The pain.
我以为你是来帮我
I thought it would help me.
我的确想帮你
Mrs. Webb I’m trying.
你是说你什么也没看见
You’re telling me you do not see… nothing?
我什么也没看见
I see nothing.
但是你有
The problem here is that you if you do.
假如你能描述一些细节…
If you just give me some details…
我就能证明
Try to prove…
艾德布鲁克之家没啥好怕的
…There is nothing to fear at home.
这房♥子里有幽灵
There are spirits in this house.
我知道你…
I know you see…
韦布小姐!
Ms. Webb!
深呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸,深呼吸
Just breathe.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
深呼吸
Breathe deep.
你休息一下
Come sit here.
我还要忙,你随时可以找我
I have things to do, but I’ll be here if I need.
不要
No
不要!
No!
你想要干嘛?
What are you dong?
不要
No

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!