It’s pretty smart.
不
Not so.
是你的书上有简介
I have read his biography in his book.
至少你很诚实
At least he’s honest.
不过除了认识字,我也不笨
Not that it is not smart means that you read.
我没碰过纯正美国人
It is the first American I know.
我父亲是英国人 十一岁前我在此定居
Actually, my father was an English and lived here until eleven.
所以我不算
So it remains unknown.
奶妈想亲自来,但又不敢出门
The nanny did not come because afraid to leave the house.
看她这么消沉,我也很烦恼
It is difficult to see someone love and lose clarity.
恐怕你是白来了
I fear you you’re wasting your time.
希望我能帮得上忙
I hope I can help.
我保证让你宾至如归
And I promise to keep you entertained.
你开车?
You handle this?
抱歉
Sorry.
行李放后面
Put your bags behind.
你在哪学会开车?
Where did you learn to drive?
我没学,这是第一次开
I did not learn, it’s my first time.
什么?
What?
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
我跟哥哥偷学的
I learned watching my brothers.
你好风趣
You are very funny.
欢迎莅临艾德布鲁克
Welcome to Edbrook.
他来了,奶妈
I found Nana Tess.
你好
Hello.
她有时不太对劲
Sometimes this is very odd.
鬼魂让她完全着魔了
It’s that thing of ghosts. Is obsessed with it.
– 你见过鬼吗?
Have you seen any?
– 没有
No
韦布小姐?
Mrs. Webb?
奶妈,别失礼!
Nana Tess, do not be rude.
他专程为你赶来
He is here for you.
谢谢你,教授
Thank you very much, Professor.
我带你去房♥间
I’ll take him to his room.
放心,
Do not worry nana.
我来就行了
I do.
我们回头再聊
Then we talked.
好宏伟的房♥子
That such a fantastic house.
只住你们两人吗?
Only two of you live here?
还有我兄弟劳勃与赛门
No, my two brothers, Robert and Simon out there.
还有奶妈的鬼魂
And of course the ghost of Nana.
我就是忍♥不住要挪揄她
I know I should not, But I can not resist.
我们小时好爱戏弄她
We get along well as children.
希望你住得舒服
I hope you feel comfortable here.
一定的
I’m sure.
等你整理完,我带你参观
When unpacking, I can show you the house if you want.
不麻烦了,我自己随便看看
No, do not bother, I can do it myself.
那你就随意吧,就当在自己家
Make yourself at home You can go wherever you like.
七点半用晚餐
Dinner is served at 7:30.
是不是她在胡思乱想?
Think it’s all in your imagination?
你不觉得吗?
You think?
对不起
Sorry.
你好
Hello.
请进
Can enter.
劳勃·马瑞尔
Robert Mariell.
– 大卫·艾许,你好吗? – 很好
David Ash. A pleasure. – Sure.
难得有教授来访
It’s a novelty have a teacher in the house.
是吗?
Really?
– 有人招待你吗? – 有的,房♥间很舒适…
They’ve been good? – Yes, if the room is very comfortable…
很好,这栋房♥子真是宏伟
This house is magnificent.
我曾祖父买♥♥的
It was my great-grandfather bought it.
我爸称他「凯子马瑞尔」
The Marielle money according to my father.
这里的确大了点
We lose a little in it.
我们只用需要的空间
We try to use only rooms needed.
佣人不够,打理起来挺难的
It is difficult to maintain such a place, without domestic servants.
可想而知
Oh, yes. It should be.
马瑞尔家族已今不如昔
Things are not as Mariell before in the Family.
老奶妈也会这么说
Nana told him.
是的,韦布小姐
Yes, Mrs. Webb…
你能来真好
He’s very generous of you for coming.
我该向你致歉
And I owe you an apology.
致歉?
An apology?
我给了她那本书
I gave his book.
奶妈…你的书
A Nana, his book.
才引发了这场风波
And that was the beginning of everything and you have come.
既然你来了
Anyway, now that you’re here.
我会尽量协助你
Brindare you all the help we can.
好
Good.
你不觉得可能是有人恶作剧?
You think someone might be playing a joke on Mrs. Webb?
– 或许是本地人? – 上帝,不可能
Some neighbors, perhaps? – My God, no.
我们这里与世隔绝
We’re very isolated here.
奶妈久不与外界往来
And Nana has not been contact with anyone in years.
她离群索居
She lives in seclusion.
– 你应该见过克莉丝汀娜. – 见过
Christina already knew, of course. – Yes.
走廊那幅画是你画的?
You paint the picture of the corridor?
是的,你喜欢吗?
Yes, I did. You like it?
我喜欢,很…
Yes, I like.
震撼人心
It is very impressive.
绘画很奇妙
The painting is a funny thing…
画得好的话,能捕捉画家与模特儿的灵魂
When done well, is captured the soul of the painter and the model.
让二者同时不朽.大卫
It makes them immortal.
你好,大卫
hello,David
好
Hello
这里好宁静
It’s so quiet here.
让人感慨为何要住在城里
I even wonder because living in the city.
– 你见过劳勃? – 是的
He met Robert? – Yes, I did.
他很迷人
It is very nice.
他一定也很欣赏你
He must think the same about you.
他通常独自作画
Never let anyone see it painted.
我深感荣幸
I am honored.
他是否都用同一个模特儿?
Tell me, always uses the same model?
你能找到更好的吗?
Suggests better?
只是开玩笑!
It was a joke, a joke.
不是存心吓你
I did not scare you, friend.
我是赛门,最调皮的那个
I’m Simon, the clown of the group.
你好吗?
Oh, How do you do?
已到夏末,再不下水就可惜了
The last swim of the season do not know what they’re missing.
想下水吗?
How about a swim?
不,水太冷了
No thanks, too cold for me.
随便你
Whatever.
我来了…
Oh… I’ll catch up…
嘿!衣服给我
He, give me that.
克莉丝汀娜!衣服给我
Christina. Christina, give me that.
谢谢,你真是个绅士
Thanks David, Are you a gentleman.
我哥哥真是差得太远了
Unlike my brother.
衣服给我!
Give me that.
衣服给我,还给我!
Give me that. Give it back.
喜欢我们的小美人鱼?
Admiring our mermaid?
她很美吧?
Stunning, no?
是的
Yes, indeed.
我们都很疯
We’re all crazy, you know?
想喝茶吗?
How about some tea?
也好
I’d love a cup of tea.
– 早安. – 大卫,早安
Good morning. – Good morning, David.
睡得好吗?
Sleep well?
不是很好.真糟糕
To be honest, I did not sleep well.
怎么回事?
Oh, how I regret it.
夜里「撞邪」了吗?
What happened? He heard noises in the night?
你为何这么说?
Because you say that?
你今早火气很大
God., it seems very tense this morning.
是的