卢米埃尔电影公♥司♥
出品
美国西洋镜
弗朗西斯·科波拉与乔治·卢卡斯一起创建了美国活动画片(American Zoetrope)独♥立♥电影工作室
刘易斯·吉尔伯特 电影
艾丹·奎因
凯特·贝金赛尔
安东尼·安德鲁斯
约翰·吉尔古德
安娜·玛西
亚历克斯·劳
苏塞克斯,英国,1905年
SUSSEX, ENGLAND, 1905.
住手
Enough.
我叫你住手
Enough said.
我受够了
Well, that’s enough.
朱丽叶
Juliet.
妈!妈…
Mother.
大卫…
David…
大卫…
David…
只从我双胞胎妹妹没了以后
After the loss my twin sister.
我妈带我回她美国的老家
My mother took me to his home in America.
直到1928年我才返回英国
Do not return to England until 1928.
在坎伯利大学教心理学
As a professor of psychology University of Camberley.
灵异现象
Psychic phenomena.
存在吗?
There?
您的著作加以否决
Lord, his books deny its existence.
我说过
As I said before.
这堂课不是要讨论我的著作
The aim of these classes is not discuss the content of my books.
不过这书销路奇佳
Which by the way, have had great success.
我鼓励各位去买♥♥一本
I advise you make a copy.
连恩,我只是要求证据
The only thing that my book is called evidence.
我不想改变你们的信仰
I’m not here to change any of your precious beliefs.
但我要告诉你们
But I’m here to tell you.
调查灵异现象时
When investigating psychic phenomena.
立场必须客观,科学
Should adopt a objective and scientific position.
我的看法是
Now if you want my opinion.
世上没有鬼
There are no ghosts.
没有幽灵
Or spirits.
没有天使
Neither angels.
只是世人渴望它们存在
It is only the desire to exist.
来纾解我们的痛苦与恐惧
To relieve pain and our fears.
来人有福了
Bless you for coming.
我感到彼端的亲人兴奋难抑
I can feel the excitement of our loved ones on the other side.
手牵手
Join me.
克蕾…
Clare…
有东西来了
There’s someone here.
有人想跟克蕾说话
You want to talk to Clare.
我是克蕾
I’m Clare.
杰勒米?
Jeremy?
克蕾…
Hello, Clare.
不要为我忧心
You stop worrying about me.
我在这很快乐
I am very happy here.
下次再来找我
Come talk to me again.
我有很多话要说
I have many things to tell you.
你会照做吗?
What would you do for my Clare?
杰勒米…
Jeremy…
有没有人叫布鲁克?
Is anyone here named Brook?
艾德?
Ed?
艾德华布鲁克?
Edward Brook?
艾德布鲁克?
Ed Brook?
有好多人有话要说…
Many people want to talk.
啊,看…
Charlotte.
夏绿蒂问她儿子是否在此
Ask if your child is here.
我妈就叫夏绿蒂
My mother was Charlotte.
亲爱的
Hello, dear.
我要你知道,我以你为荣
Know that I am very proud of you.
我看得出来你过得很好
I see you do well.
妈,你好吗?
Mother you okay?
莉莉阿姨在不在?
Aunt Lily is with you?
是的,她也在
Yeah, she’s here.
你摔碎的臀骨还会疼吗?
Your hip still hurts you?
我不再有痛楚
No more pain.
除了与你别离
Except for being away from you.
各位
Ladies and gentlemen.
我妈不叫夏绿蒂
My mother’s name was Charlotte.
她是美国人
She was from the United States.
从未摔碎臀骨
Never broke her hip.
我也没有叫莉莉的阿姨
And I never had an aunt named Lily.
这女人是个卑鄙的骗子
This woman is a despicable fraud.
将他撵出去
Get him out.
赶走他
Get him out of here.
你好
Hello.
各位
Ladies and gentlemen.
这位就是我「母亲」
This is my mother.
这是骗局!
It’s a fraud.
女士,你好卑鄙
Madame, you are despicable.
太可怕了!你怎能这么做?
This is terrible., as you can do that?
你真该惭愧,
She should be ashamed.
你有没有良知?
Has no conscience.
我…不是的…
This is different…
别表演了,他们都走了
You can stop with his performance.
求求你,别这样…
Please do not do it…
你太可悲了
You are pathetic.
大卫…
David…
大卫…
David…
求求你…
Please…
– 你去哪儿了? – 走吧
– Where were you? – Come on.
比赛看谁先到家!
A race to the house.
你的信件
Correspondence.
谢谢你,凯蒂
Thanks, Kate.
都是给我的?
All this for me?
你的著作触动人心
His book touched heartstrings.
他们都想请你去调查
Everyone wants to go investigate something.
这是揭发柏女士的文章
My article on Madame Brontski.
希望能让她关门大吉
I hope that out of business.
她又写信来了
She wrote again.
谁?韦布小姐
Who? – Ms. Webb.
韦布小姐?让我看看
Mrs. Webb? Let me see.
显然是位老小姐
A lady and great.
她是否自认
It is not believed to be imprisoned…
被邪灵挟持?
…Of evil spirits, or something?
就是她
Herself.
她说你答应去拜访她
He says he promised to go see it.
答应?
Promised?
绝不可能
Certainly not.
我根本没空
I have no time for that now.
她的信越来越迫切
She seems desperate.
她是本地人吗?
It is the region?
她住苏塞克斯,艾德布鲁克之家
In Sussex, I think. Edbrook Mansion.
艾德布鲁克?
Edbrook?
艾德布鲁克之家
Edbrook Mansion.
我可以去看看她
I think I could take a look.
大卫·艾许?
David Ash?
韦布小姐?
Mrs. Webb?
不是
No
我是克莉丝汀娜马瑞尔.黛丝奶妈叫我来接你
I’m Christina Mariell. I came at the request of the Nanny Tess.
你好.黛丝奶妈是?
How do you do. Nana Tess?
是韦布小姐
Ms. Webb.
我们都叫她黛丝奶妈
Nana always called Tess.
– 抱歉,我来晚了. – 没关系…
Excuse my delay. – Do not worry.
没关系
No problem…
你跟我想像中不同
You are not as expected.
– 走吧?- 好的
We Come?
你来自美国?
So you’re in the colonies?
芝加哥?
In Chicago?
你好聪明