埃尔伍德不管是买♥♥电影票还是火车票
Elwood buys theater tickets
都要给兔子买♥♥一份
and railroad tickets for both of them.
他对其他事都失去兴趣了
He’s lost interest in everything else.
我正打算让默多·梅
And here I am trying to get Myrtle Mae started
结识一些教养良好的年轻人
with a nice group of young people.
默多·梅是我女儿
That’s my daughter.
医生 我要给你说一件
Doctor, I’m going to tell you something
我从没告诉过任何人的事
I’ve never told anyone in this world before.
连默多·梅我也没说过
Not even Myrtle Mae.
有一次 我亲眼看见了那只大白兔
Every once in a while, I see this big white rabbit myself!
是不是很糟糕
Now isn’t that terrible?
更糟的是 他和埃尔伍德描述得一模一样
And what’s more, he’s every bit as big as Elwood says he is!
千万别告诉别人 医生
Now don’t ever tell that to anybody, Doctor.
不然我就没脸见人了
I’m ashamed of it.
西蒙斯太太 我能看出来
Mrs. Simmons, I can see that you’ve been under
你最近压力很大
a great nervous strain lately.
你要是也和那两个家伙生活在一起
You just try living with those two
就知道压力有多大了
and see how much of a strain it is.
你母亲的离去一定使你感到很痛苦
Your mother’s death, it depressed you considerably.
是别人难以想象的痛苦
Nobody knows how much.
请别担心 西蒙斯太太 我会帮助你
Now, don’t you worry, Mrs. Simmons. I’m going to help you.
谢谢 医生
Oh, Doctor.
凯丽小姐 凯丽小姐
Miss Kelly. Miss Kelly.
威尔逊 威尔逊
Wilson? Wilson!
请你别离开这里 西蒙斯太太
Now don’t you move, Mrs. Simmons.
你就舒舒服服地坐在这
You just sit there and make yourself comfortable.
我马上回来
I’ll only be a minute.
好的
Yes.
威尔逊 威尔逊
Wilson? Wilson!
有人吗
Hello?
女士 你让我看好那个人
Oh, lady, you told me to keep an eye on that fella,
但是有个穿白大褂的家伙过来…
but a big guy in a white coat came along…
没关系 你再等一会
That’s quite all right. You just wait.
需要我帮他拿行李吗
Do you want I should do something about his suitcase?
对了 埃尔伍德的行李 我得把它送过去
Elwood’s things. Yes, well, I better come get them, I guess.
他也许用得上
He might need them.
希望他不会受伤
Oh, dear, it would be awful if he should get hurt and…
她失踪的真是时候
She picked a fine time to leave her desk
我办公室刚好来了个新病人
just when I’ve got a new patient in my office.
西蒙斯太太 你去哪了
Mrs. Simmons? Mrs. Simmons!
拉警钟 威尔逊
Sound the gong. Wilson,
那个女人应该还没走远
that poor woman mustn’t leave the grounds.
她逃跑了吗 医生
Made a getaway, Doc?
她病得不轻
Her condition is serious.
快去把她追回来送到西R区楼上13号♥房♥
Go after her and take her to 13 Upper West R.
好的
Right.
她在哪
Where is she?
刚才跑出来的太太去哪了
That little dame that just come out here, where’d she go?
她在那边摘花
She’s picking some posies.
她想把花带给里面的一个人
She wants to bring them to somebody inside.
-问你件事 麦克 -怎么了
– Say, Mac. – Yeah?
我在这等人安全吗
Is it safe for me to wait around?
这里的窗户都没装防护网啊
I don’t see no bars on these windows.
不需要
Don’t need them.
只要有人爬窗户
Anybody tries to climb through those windows
警铃就响得像跟着火了一样
will sound like a three-alarm fire.
你好啊 亲爱的 这花是给我的吗
Hello, sweetheart. Well, well. Those for me?
才不给你
For you? I should say not.
这是给我弟弟埃尔伍德的
They’re for my brother Elwood.
他可喜欢花毛茛了
He’s devoted to ranunculus.
是吗
Sure.
你想不想进去坐坐
Wouldn’t you like to come inside
顺便撕点墙纸玩玩
and pick some off the wallpaper?
不用了 我在这就行 你请便
No, thank you. These will do nicely. Good day.
女士 过来
Lady. Come, lady.
不用了 我…
Now, really, I…
里面有人想和你谈谈
There’s a man inside wants to talk to you.
不 不要
No, I don’t… No!
你放开我 救命 救命 警♥察♥
No! You let me go! Help! Help! Police!
叫警♥察♥干什么 甜心
Now what do we want with the police, love boat?
他们多没意思
They’re no fun.
你放开我 我可是良家妇女
You let me go! I’m a respectable woman!
那是当然
That’s for sure.
来吧 女士 乖一点
Now come on, lady, be nice
不然我就把你扛走了
or I’ll have to pick you up and carry you.
救命啊 救命
Help me! Help! Help! Help!
桑德森医生 加夫尼法官
Dr. Sanderson! Judge Gaffney!
来帮我一把 美女
How about giving me a hand here, beautiful?
我来压着她 你把她的衣服扒了
I’ll sit on her. You can strip her clothes off.
你得等一下 我要去给病人洗个泡泡浴
You’ll have to wait. I’ve got to give some guy a bubble bath.
好吧 亲爱的 你快一点
Okay, honey, but make it snappy.
来人啊
Somebody…
谁来…谁来帮帮我
Somebody… Somebody help me! Somebody help me!
医生 我搞定西蒙斯太太了 没事了
Doc, that Simmons dame’s all set. Yeah, no trouble at all.
很好 我马上过去
That’s fine. I’ll be right up
给她做个初步诊断
and prescribe some preliminary treatment.
你难道不该老实待办公室吗 凯丽小姐
Don’t you ever stay in your office, Miss Kelly?
用你的时候你不在
I needed you.
我得给9号♥房♥的病人打♥针♥
I had to give a hypo to Upper 9.
请你马上给埃尔伍德·P·多德打个电♥话♥
I want you to telephone this Elwood P. Dowd right away.
他的姐姐病得不轻
His sister’s condition is serious.
但是 医生 我…
But, Doctor, I…
他得帮他姐姐签这些协议书
He’ll have to sign these commitment papers for her.
但我不知道这个女人需要治疗
But I didn’t know the woman needed the treatment.
她说是她弟弟要治疗
She said it was her brother.
她当然这么说 这是老桥段了
Of course she did. That’s the oldest dodge in the world.
这种狡猾的病人总用这一招
Always used by a cunning type of psychopath.
她知道弟弟要把她关到这里
She knew her brother was about to commit her,
所以就先来陷害他
so she came here to discredit him.
快去给他打电♥话♥
Get him on the phone, please.
但是医生 我以为那位女士是正常的
But, Doctor, I thought the woman was alright,
所以让威尔逊把弟弟送南G区24号♥了
so I had Wilson take the brother up to number 24 South Wing G.
他现在就在那
He’s there now.
你让威尔逊把弟弟关进去了
You had Wilson take the brother in?
你没开玩笑吧 凯丽小姐
Come on, Miss Kelly, no gags, please.
这不是真的 对不对
You’re not serious, are you?
是真的 医生 真的
I did, Doctor. I did.
医生 我很抱歉
Doctor, I’m terribly sorry.
你很抱歉
Oh, you’re terribly sorry.
没关系 你做得真好
That’s fine! That fixes everything!
简直无与伦比
That’s just wonderful!
凯丽 凯丽 你知不知道你做了什么
Oh, no! Kelly! Kelly, do you realize what you’ve done?
这个多德可以告我们非法监禁
This man Dowd can sue us for false commitment!
他能把我们医院告得倾家荡产
He can own the whole sanitarium!
而我在被骂成一无是处的笨蛋之前
And I’ll be kicked outta here faster
就要卷铺盖走人了
than you can say, “Stupid, incompetent and inefficient.”
我会告诉查姆利医生你是无辜的
So I’ll tell Dr. Chumley you had nothing to do with it.
这全是我的错
It was all my fault.
这个世界上只有你
You’re the last person in the world
是我最不愿意伤害的
I’d ever want anything like this to happen to.
你明白我的心意 对吧 桑德森医生
You know that, don’t you, Dr. Sanderson?
凯丽小姐 你以为现在的场合
Miss Kelly, this is hardly the time or place
适合演罗密欧与朱丽叶吗
to go into the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet.
医生 我们从来没有过合适的场合
Lately, Doctor, there’s never any time or place!
天啊 他可能已经被带到水疗室了
Jeepers! They may be putting him in the hydro room right now.
快上去看能不能把他带下来
Get up there quick and see if you can get him down here.
我会委婉的把这事告诉查姆利医生
I’ll break the news gently to Dr. Chumley.
他大概愿意亲自处理
He may want to handle this himself.
我该怎么和多德解释 我该怎么办
What shall I say to Mr. Dowd? What’ll I do?
他肯定气疯了
He’ll probably be so furious,