那种地方 对男人一点兴趣都没有
They’re not interested in men at places like that.
你应该知道 默多·梅 别太天真
You ought to know that, Myrtle Mae. Don’t be so naive.
妈妈 不管你遭遇了什么
Mother, no matter who jumped at you,
我们得找到埃尔伍德舅舅 把他关起来
we still have to find Uncle Elwood and lock him up.
下次 你带他去 法官
The next time, you take him, Judge.
要是埃尔伍德听说他们对我做了什么
Oh, wait till Elwood hears what they did to me.
他肯定不能容忍♥
He won’t stand for it.
你一定要起诉他们 法官
You’ve got to sue them, Judge.
默多·梅 希望被男人扒掉衣服
Myrtle Mae, I hope that never, never, as long as you live,
让后扔进浴缸之类的事情
a man tears the clothes off you
永远不会发生在你身上
and sets you down in a tub of water.
他在那里 他在那里
There he is! There he is now!
-他追来了 -站住 年轻人
– He’s after me! – Stay where you are, young man!
打倒他 法官 打他
Knock him down, Judge. Kick him!
快打他 别让他抓住我
Kick him! Don’t let him get me!
维塔 我希望你能指证他所做的一切
Veta, please. I want you to confront this man with your charges.
我不会动那位古怪的太太一根汗毛的
Hey, I don’t want no part of that wacky dame.
我在找另外一个神经病
I’m looking for that other screwball.
他得回查姆利疗养院
He’s gotta go back to Chumley’s Rest.
快打他 法官
Kick him, Judge!
维塔 你听到了吗
Veta, did you hear that? Did you hear that, Veta?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
这哥们儿在哪儿 埃尔伍德·P·多德
Where is this guy, Elwood P. Dowd?
那个带着兔子的神经病
That screwball with a rabbit.
怎么了 你也是傻子吗
What’s the matter, you goofy too?
你也是这傻里傻气的一家的成员吗
You a member of this cockeyed family?
我是西蒙斯太太的女儿
I’m Mrs. Simmons’ daughter
埃尔伍德是我舅舅
and Uncle Elwood is my uncle.
孩子 我已经找过4家餐馆
Now look, kid, I’ve been to four fires
和14个小酒馆了
and 14 gin mills looking for that crackpot,
一个酒保告诉我他在这里
and a bartender give me a tip he was here.
这可是用一大笔钱换来的消息
Came with a bundle.
他在哪里
Now, where is he?
你把他怎么了 你把他藏起来了吗
What’d you do with him? You hiding him?
没有 我没把他藏起来
No, I’m not hiding him.
小甜心 我叫马文·威尔逊
Hey, my name’s Marvin Wilson, honey.
你叫什么
What’s yours?
默多·梅 我可一点都不怕你
Myrtle Mae. And I’m not afraid of you.
-默多·梅是吧 -对
– Myrtle Mae, huh? – Yeah.
要是我们抓住你舅舅
If we grab your uncle,
你可能就会在访问日去疗养院
you’ll probably be coming out
探望他了
to the sanitarium on visiting days.
是吗 我不知道…
Really, I don’t know…
好吧 要是你去的话 我就在那里
Well, if you do, I’ll be there.
你会在吗
You will?
要是你没看到我
If you don’t see me right away,
就多待一小会儿
stick around for a little while.
我就会出现
I’ll show up.
-你不坐会儿吗 -我可没有时间
– Won’t you sit down? – I got no time, kid.
我得去找你舅舅 现在就要走了
I gotta find that uncle of yours and be on my way.
他现在在哪里
Now, where is he?
你把他藏在哪里了
Where’d you put him?
我没把他藏起来
I didn’t put him anywhere.
我跟你一样想把他抓住
I want you to catch him just as much as you want to catch him.
要是他在的话 我的访客们都不敢登门
I can’t even have any callers when he’s around.
亲爱的 你不应该没有访客啊
You shouldn’t have any trouble about callers, honey.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
跟你说实话吧 默特
Yeah, I’ll tell you something, Myrt.
你不光身材好
You not only got a nice build,
还有别的优点
but you got something else, too.
真的吗 是什么
Really? What?
你有个被关在我们疯人院的
You got the screwiest uncle
古怪舅舅
that ever stuck his puss inside our nuthouse.
你要不要来杯咖啡
Would you like a cup of coffee?
我没时间
Yeah, I can’t, kid.
查姆利医生在挨个到警♥察♥局找人
Dr. Chumley’s checking all the police stations.
我最好快点追上他
I better catch up with him.
你看起来饿惨了 威尔逊先生
You look awfully hungry, Mr. Wilson.
来个三明治怎么样
How about a sandwich?
我可不想让那个疯狂的太太抓住我
Yeah, but I don’t want that crazy dame on my neck.
不用管我妈妈 她不会很快就下来的
Don’t worry about Mother. She won’t come down right away.
她受惊过度了
She’s too frightened.
你想吃火腿加黑麦面包吗
Would you like a ham and rye?
洋葱鸡蛋可以吗
How about an egg and onion?
很乐意为你做
I’d love to make you an egg and onion.
洋葱鸡蛋躺在厨房♥里就等着你吃了
The eggs and onions are waiting for you in the kitchen.
威尔逊先生 要是我们一起去厨房♥
Suppose we go in the kitchen, Mr. Wilson.
你能彻底放松 做回你自己
You can relax and be yourself in there.
你喜欢你的工作吗 威尔逊先生
Do you like your work, Mr. Wilson?
现在很喜欢 默多
I do now, Myrtle, I do now!
是查理酒馆吗 克拉格先生
Charlie’s Place? Oh, Mr. Cracker.
克拉格先生 我是埃尔伍德·P·多德
Mr. Cracker, this is Elwood P. Dowd speaking.
告诉我 你看见哈维了吗
Tell me, have you seen Harvey?
好吧 别担心 我会找到他的
Well, don’t worry. I’ll find him.
克拉格先生 我今晚十点要在你那里
And Mr. Cracker, I’m entertaining
款待我的一些朋友
some friends down there tonight at 10:00.
能帮我预留我的老位置吗
May I have my regular booth?
太好了 谢谢 再见
Oh, fine. Thank you. Goodbye.
哈维
Harvey!
哈维
Harvey?
-有人吗 -来吧 默多
– Hello? – Come on, Myrtle.
你不想再回厨房♥让我们彼此熟悉一下吗
Don’t you wanna come back in the kitchen and get acquainted?
我好像听到了点什么 走吧
I thought I heard voices. Come on.
什么声音
What kind of voices?
来吧 默多 我想跟你聊聊
Come on, Myrtle, I wanna talk to you.
听起来好像是在叫哈维
It sounded something like, “Harvey.”
哈维吗 我最好过去看看 默多
“Harvey”? Well, I’d better get going, Myrtle.
可是马文 你还没吃完你的洋葱鸡蛋呢
But, Marvin, you haven’t finished your egg and onion.
亲爱的 先工作后玩乐
Business before pleasure, honey,
虽然跟你在一起很开心
even if it’s a pleasure being with you.
你的洋葱鸡蛋做的很好吃
You make a great egg and onion, kid.
你不想回厨房♥再多吃点吗
Don’t you want to come back to the kitchen for some more?
我们明天再见吧 默多
I’ll see you tomorrow, Myrtle,
在疯人院外面
out at the nuthouse.
可是马文 你的三明治还没吃完
But, Marvin, you didn’t finish your sandwich.
威尔逊 你怎么了
Wilson! What happened to you?
他不在这里 医生
He’s not here, Doctor.
那你待在这里做什么
Then what are you doing here?
-我只是吃了点…-你吃了什么
– I was just having a little… – What are you eating?
一个洋葱鸡蛋三明治
An egg and onion sandwich.
在这种时候你怎么还能想着吃的
How can you think of food at a time like this?
去联合车站
Get over to Union Station.
有人说他看到多德在那里看过火车
I’m told this fellow Dowd goes down there to watch trains.
-好的 医生 -可是 马文
– Yeah, all right, Doctor. – But, Marvin…
你为什么要把他打发走
Why did you send him away?
有些人总是挑关键时刻
Some people can certainly pick the best times
阻止别人互相增进了解
to keep other people from becoming acquainted.
不是的 亲爱的 加夫尼法官
No, my dear… Oh, Judge Gaffney.
查姆利 正想找你呢
Chumley, just the man I want to see.
西蒙斯太太让我起诉你
Mrs. Simmons has just retained me to file suit against you.
我一直在找…起诉
I’ve been searching… File suit?
我正要去办公室起草相关文件
I’m on my way to the office to draw up the necessary papers.
加夫尼法官 今天下午发生的事情
Judge Gaffney, what happened
是个不幸的误会
this afternoon was an unfortunate mistake,
不过我已经开除我的助手…
but I’ve dismissed my assistant…
我们走着瞧
We shall see what we shall see.
现在 一定有什么办法…
Now, please, there must be some way…
明早你就会收到我的来信 再见
You’ll hear from me in the morning. Goodbye.
但是 法官
But surely, Judge…
这真是太不幸了
This is most unfortunate.