奇怪 谁寄给你的
I wonder who gave it to you.
没有署名 只是写着”请妥善使用”
There was no name. It just said, “Use it well. ”
《著名的食火者》
Famous Fire-Eaters.
《十五世纪的恶魔》
Fifteenth-Century Fiends.
勒梅 尼古拉斯·勒梅 你在哪里
Flamel. Nicholas Flamel. Where are you?
谁
Who’s there?
我知道你在里面 躲不了的
I know you’re in there. You can’t hide.
是谁 快点现形
Who is it? Show yourself.
西弗勒斯 我…
Severus, I…
你不希望我和你对着干吧 奇洛
You don’t want me as your enemy, Quirrell.
我不清楚你在说什么
I don’t know what you mean.
恰恰相反 你很清楚
You know perfectly well what I mean.
我们有空再聊
We’ll have another little chat soon.
好好聊聊你究竟在替谁做事
When you’ve had time to decide where your loyalties lie.
教授们 我在禁书区发现了这个
Professors. I found this in the restricted section.
还烫手呢 显然有学生溜出寝室了
It’s still hot. That means there’s a student out of bed.
反过来即为”我所显示的不是你的脸 而是你心里的渴望”
“I show not your face but your heart desire”
Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi
妈妈
Mum?
爸爸
Dad?
罗恩 你得看看这个 一定得看看
Ron, you’ve really gotta see this! Ron, you’ve gotta see this!
罗恩 快点起床
Ron, Ron, come on, get out of bed!
-怎么了 -有件东西你一定得看看
– Why? – There’s something you’ve got to see! Come on.
快 快点 看 这是我父母
Come on! Come! Come look, it’s my parents!
我只看到我们俩
I only see us.
对准角度再看 站这里
Look in properly. Go on, stand there.
-看到了没 -是我自己 成了学生会主席
– There. You see them, don’t you? – That’s me! Only I’m head boy.
而且赢了魁地奇杯
And I’m holding the Quidditch Cup.
我的天呐 我还是魁地奇队长
And bloody hell! I’m Quidditch captain too!
看上去帅呆了
I look good.
哈利 你觉得镜子显示的是未来么
Harry, do you think this mirror shows the future?
怎么可能 我父母都已经过世了
How can it? Both my parents are dead.
喜欢你的礼物吗 罗恩
Do you like yours, Ron?
-罗恩 -我待会儿再跟你聊
– Ron? – I’ll be right back.
玩象棋吗
Wanna play chess?
不
No.
去看海格吗
Wanna go and visit Hagrid?
不去
No.
哈利 我知道你在想什么 但是别这样
Harry, I know what you’re thinking, but don’t.
镜子里的事情是虚幻的
There’s something not right about that mirror.
又来了吗 哈利
Back again, Harry?
你和以前那些人一样
I see that you, like so many before you
在厄里斯魔镜中找到了乐趣
have discovered the delights of the Mirror of Erised.
我想现在你应该知道它的作用
I trust by now you realize what it does.
给你点提示
Let me give you a clue.
只有世上最快乐的人
The happiest man on earth
才会在镜子中会看到
would look in the mirror and see only himself
现实中的自己
exactly as he is.
那么 这是一面显示我们欲求的镜子
So then, it shows us what we want. Whatever we want.
是 也不是
Yes. And no.
它反映的其实是
It shows us nothing more or less
我们内心最最深切的渴望
than the deepest and most desperate desires of our hearts.
对于你 哈利 你从没见过家人
Now you, Harry, who have never known your family.
所以看到了他们在你身边
You see them standing beside you.
但记住 哈利
But remember this, Harry.
这块镜子不会给我们知识
This mirror gives us neither knowledge
和真♥相♥
or truth.
人们只会在它前面虚度光阴 甚至发疯
Men have wasted away in front of it. Even gone mad.
所以我明天要把它挪个地方
That is why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home.
而且我告诉你
And I must ask you
不要想着找它了
not to go looking for it again.
人不能活在梦里
It does not do to dwell on dreams
而忘记生活
and forget to live.
你好 海德薇
Hi, Hedwig.
看看你 还玩牌 真悲哀
Look at you, playing with your cards. Pathetic!
马上考试了
We’ve got final exams soon.
我都复习好了 随便问
I’m ready. Ask me any question.
那么遗忘药水的配方是什么
All right. What are the ingredients in a Forgetfulness Potion?
忘了
I forgot.
要是考到这个题你怎么办
What do you plan to do if it’s in the exam?
-抄你啊 -不行
– Copy off you. – No, you won’t.
而且 考试用的笔
Besides, we’re to be given
都施了防作弊魔咒
special quills with an Anti-Cheating Spell.
这简直就是侮辱
That’s insulting!
完全不信任我们 又是张邓布利多
It’s as if they don’t trust us! Dumbledore again!
-锁腿咒 -马尔福干的
– Leg-Locker Curse? – Malfoy.
你得在大家面前挺住 纳威
You have got to start standing up to people. Neville
说得轻巧 我都站不牢
How? I can barely stand at all!
我来给你解咒
I’ll do the countercurse!
不 不 还是这样好了
No, that’s all I need!
我可不想把腿给烧了
You to set my kneecaps on fire!
别嘲笑我 Longbottom
I don’t appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom.
难道大家没有发现
Besides, if anyone cared to notice
我烧掉的眉毛已经长齐了
my eyebrows have completely grown back!
我找到了
I found him!
“邓布利多因于1945年
“Dumbledore is particularly famous for
击败了黑法师格林德沃而闻名于天下”
his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945.”
-继续 -“他发现了龙血的十二种用途
– Go on! – “For his discovery of the twelve uses of dragon blood…
阿布思·邓布利多
并与尼古拉斯·勒梅搭档 在炼金术上造诣颇深”
and his welcomed alchemy with his partner Nicholas Flamel”!
我就觉得这名字耳熟
I knew the name sounded familiar.
那天在火车上看到过
I read it on the train that day.
跟我来
Follow me!
等等 你们要去哪里
Hey! Wait! Where are you going?
说好的解咒呢
What about the countercurse?
我让你们找错了地方
I had you looking in the wrong section.
我怎么会那么笨呢
How could I be so stupid?
几周前我接了这本书解解闷
I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading.
这能解闷吗
This is light?
没错 就是这个
Of course! Here it is!
尼古拉斯·勒梅是
Nicholas Flamel is the
唯一已知的魔法石制♥作♥者
only known maker of the Philosopher’s Stone.
什么东西
The what?
难道你们俩从来不看书吗
Honestly, don’t you two read?
魔法石
“The Philosopher’s Stone
是一种具有超凡魔力的传奇物品
is a legendary substance with astonishing powers.
它可以点石成金
It’ll transform any metal into pure gold,
还能制♥作♥长生不老药
and produces the Elixir of Life
让人永生
which will make the drinker immortal. ”
-长生不老 -就是说你死不了
– Immortal? – It means you’ll never die.
我知道是什么意思
I know what it means!
“现存的唯一魔法石
“The only Stone currently in existence
归尼古拉斯·勒梅先生所有
belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel,
这位著名的炼金术士
the noted alchemist who last year
去年度过了他的第665个生日”
celebrated his 665th birthday.”
路威在三楼守护的就是这东西
That’s what Fluffy’s guarding on the third floor.
那活板门里面就是这个 魔法石
That’s what’s under the trap door. The Philosopher’s Stone.
-海格 -你好
– Hagrid. – Oh, hello.
抱歉 无意冒犯
Sorry, don’t wish to be rude,
但是今天我不能陪你们玩了
but I’m in no fit state to entertain today.
我们知道魔法石的事了
We know about the Philosopher’s Stone.
我们认为斯内普想偷它
We think Snape’s trying to steal it.
斯内普 你们不会还在怀疑他吧
Snape? Come on, are you still on about him, aren’t you?
海格 我们知道他想得到魔法石
Hagrid, we know he’s after the stone,
只是不知道什么目
we just don’t know why.
斯内普是保护魔法石的老师之一
Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone.
他不会去偷它的
He’s not about to steal it.
什么
What?
没错 你们快走吧 我今天有点忙
You heard. Alright, come on now, I’m a bit preoccupied today.
等等 “老师之一”
Wait a minute. “One of the teachers”?
这就对了
Of course!