拉文克劳以及斯莱特林四个学院
…Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
在校期间 学院就是你们的家
While you’re here, your house will be like your family.
你们的出色表现会为学院赢得加分
Your triumphs will earn you points.
而任何违规行为则会给学院减分
Any rule-breaking and you will lose points.
在年终时
At the end of the year,
获最高分的学院可获得学院杯
the house with the most points wins the house cup.
莱福
Trevor!
对不起
Sorry.
分院仪式马上就要开始了
The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily.
火车上的传闻果然是真的
It’s true then, what they’re saying on the train.
哈利·波特来霍格沃茨了
Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.
哈利·波特
Harry Potter?
这是克拉布和高尔
This is Crabbe and Goyle.
我是马尔福
And I’m Malfoy.
德拉科·马尔福
Draco Malfoy.
觉得我的名字很好笑是吗
Think my name’s funny, do you?
一眼就知道你是谁
I’ve no need to ask yours.
红头发和旧长袍 想必是韦斯莱家的人
Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley.
你很快会发现有些巫师家族就是要高级些
You’ll find out some wizarding families are better than others, Potter.
你不会想和这种货色交朋友的
You don’t want to go making friends with the wrong sort.
我倒是可以做你朋友
I can help you there.
我还分得清好坏 谢了
I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks.
一切准备就绪了 跟我走
We’re ready for you now. Follow me.
这个屋顶不是真的
The ceiling isn’t real.
它被施了魔咒所以看上去像夜空一样
It’s bewitched to look like the night sky.
我在《霍格沃茨 一段校史》里读到过
I read about it in Hogwarts, A History.
请你们先在这里等着
Will you wait along here, please?
现在 在我们开始前
Now, before we begin…
邓布利多校长有几句话要说
…Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words.
我要先宣布几条新学期必须注意的事项
I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce.
一年级新生们请注意
The first years, please note…
禁林严禁学生进入
…that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students.
另外 我们的管♥理♥员♥
Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch,
费尔奇先生要我提醒各位
has asked me to remind you…
如果不想死的很惨的话
…that the third-floor corridor is out of bounds…
就不要进入三楼右手边的走廊
…to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death.
谢谢
Thank you.
当我叫到你的名字时 请上前来
When I call your name, you will come forth.
我会给你戴上分院帽
I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head…
为你分派学院
…and you will be sorted into your houses.
赫敏·格兰杰
Hermione Granger.
好了 放松
Oh, no. Okay, relax.
我告诉你 那人脑子绝对不正常
Mental, that one, I’m telling you.
好 好
Right, then. Right.
好了 格兰芬多
Okay. Gryffindor!
德拉科·马尔福
Draco Malfoy.
斯莱特林
Slytherin!
那些变坏的巫师都是斯莱特林出身的
Every wizard who went bad was in Slytherin.
苏珊·博恩斯
Susan Bones.
哈利 怎么了
Harry, what is it?
没事 我没事
Nothing. Nothing, I’m fine.
让我想想
Let’s see…
知道了 赫奇帕奇
I know! Hufflepuff!
罗恩·韦斯莱
Ronald Weasley.
又一个韦斯莱 我知道该把你分到哪了
Another Weasley! I know just what to do with you.
格兰芬多
Gryffindor!
哈利·波特
Harry Potter.
难 着实难
Difficult, very difficult.
看得出很有勇气 心地也不坏
Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either.
而且很有天赋
There’s talent, oh, yes.
急切的想要证明自己
And a thirst to prove yourself.
该把你分去哪个学院呢
But where to put you?
不去斯莱特林 不去斯莱特林
Not Slytherin, not Slytherin!
不去斯莱特林 你确定吗
Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure?
你能成大器 你的小脑瓜里都写着呢
You could be great, you know. It’s all here, in your head.
斯莱特林能帮你
And Slytherin will help you
走向辉煌 这是毫无疑问的
on the way to greatness, no doubt about that.
不要嘛 既然你决心已定
No? Well, if you’re sure.
那就去
Better be…
格兰芬多吧
…Gryffindor!
波特来这了
We got Potter!
请注意
Your attention, please.
宴会开始
Let the feast begin.
我是混血
I’m half and half.
我爸是麻瓜 我妈是女巫
Me dad’s a Muggle. Mum’s a witch.
我爸知道的时候吓了一大跳
Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.
珀西 在和奇洛教授交谈的那个老师是谁
Percy, who’s that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?
那是斯内普教授 斯莱特林的院长
Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house.
-他教什么科目 -魔药学
– What’s he teach? – Potions.
但他最感兴趣的是黑魔法防御术
But he fancies the Dark Arts Defences.
他觊觎奇洛教授的位子很多年了
He’s been after Quirrell’s job for years.
大家好 你好啊
Hello! How are you?
欢迎来到格兰芬多
Welcome to Gryffindor.
那是血人巴罗
It’s the Bloody Baron!
你好 尼可拉斯爵士
Hello, Sir Nicholas.
暑期过得愉快吗
Have a nice summer?
不开心 我想参加
Dismal. Once again, my request
无头骑士狩猎 但又一次被拒绝了
to join the Headless Hunt has been denied.
我知道 你是”差点没头的尼克”
I know you. You’re Nearly Headless Nick.
我更喜欢别人叫我尼古拉斯爵士
I prefer Sir Nicholas, if you don’t mind.
差点没头 你怎么能差点没头呢
“Nearly” Headless? How can you be nearly headless?
就像这样
Like this.
格兰芬多的同学请跟我来
Gryffindors, follow me, please.
大家跟上 谢谢
Keep up. Thank you.
拉文克劳的同学跟我来 这边走
Ravenclaw, follow me. This way.
这是通往宿舍最直的路径
This is the most direct path to the dormitories.
留神那些楼梯 它们随时会变
Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.
请大家跟紧了 跟我走
Keep up, please, and follow me.
走快点 快点 快点
Quickly now, come on. Come on.
那幅画在动
That picture’s moving.
-看那一幅 -我想她喜欢你
– Look at that one. – I think she fancies you.
-快看啊 -那个女孩是谁
– Look! – Who’s that girl?
欢迎来到霍格沃茨
Welcome to Hogwarts.
口令
Password?
龙渣
Caput Draconis.
大家跟我来 都跟上 快点
Follow me, everyone. Keep up. Quickly, come on.
在这里集♥合♥
Gather around here.
欢迎来到格兰芬多的公共休息室
Welcome to the Gryffindor common room.
男生宿舍在楼上左手边
Boys’ dormitory is upstairs to the left.
女生的在楼上右手边
Girls, the same on your right.
你们的行李已经被送到楼上了
Your belongings have already been brought up.
赶上了
Made it!
你能想象老麦格知道我们迟到了
Can you imagine the look
脸色会多难看吗
on old McGonagall’s face if we were late?
真是太厉害了
That was bloody brilliant!
多谢夸奖 韦斯莱先生
Thank you for that assessment.
或许把波特先生和你变成怀表
Perhaps it’d be more usefully
效果会更好些
if I transfigured Mr. Potter and yourself into a watch.
没准你们就知道准时的意义了
Then one of you might be on time.
我们迷路了
We got lost.
那我该把你们变成地图喽
Then perhaps a map?
我相信找到你们自己的座位不需要地图吧
I trust you don’t need one to find your seats.
在我的课上
There will be no foolish
不准乱挥魔杖 不准乱念咒语
wand-waving or silly incantations in this class.
就个人而言 我不指望你们中大多数人
As such, I don’t expect many of you to appreciate…
能够领会魔药学中的技术与奥妙
…the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making.
不过 对那极少数
However, for those select few…
拥有资质的人
…who possess the predisposition…
我可以教你们如何迷惑人的心智
…I can teach you how to bewitch the mind…
囚禁人的感官
…and ensnare the senses.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!