真伟大
A great man.
-我们也要陪你 -不行
– We’ll stay with you too. – You’ll do no such thing!
怎么能让你们看那种场面 不行
Think I want you seeing something like that? No.
你们喝完茶就走 对了罗恩
You just drink your tea and be off. Oh. Before you do, Ron….
斑斑 你还活着
Scabbers! You’re alive!
看好自己的宠物
Keep a closer eye on your pet.
你是不是该道歉了
I think you owe someone an apology.
好吧 下次见到克鲁克山我会道歉的
Right. Next time I see Crookshanks, I’ll let him know.
我说的是我
I meant me!
该死 什么东西
Blimey. What was that?
海格
Hagrid!
天呐
Oh, crikey.
不 部长 这边
No, minister. Over this way.
这么晚了 天都要黑了 你们不该在这
It’s late. It’s nearly dark. You shouldn’t be here.
被发现了就有麻烦了 大♥麻♥烦
Someone sees you outside this time of night, you’ll be in trouble. Big trouble.
尤其是你 哈利 马上来
Particularly you, Harry. With you in a moment!
快点 快点
Quick. Quick!
海格
Hagrid.
-没事的 会过去的 -快走
– It’ll be fine. It’ll be okay. – Go on, go on!
看那颗石楠树 山坡上
That’s ling you see over there– On the slope.
-山坡上 海格 -邓布利多教授
– On the slope– Ah, Hagrid. – Professor Dumbledore.
-晚上好 -请进 部长
– Good evening. – Minister. Make your way through.
-要不要茶 -不了 海格
– Have a tea, if you like. – No, Hagrid.
-各位 -我要来杯茶
– Gentlemen. – I’d like a cup of tea.
来说正事吧
Well, I think we should get down to our business, shall we?
处置危险生物委员会决定
Very well. It is the decision of the Committee for the Disposal…
鹰头马身有翼兽 巴克比克
…of Dangerous Creatures that the hippogriff known as Buckbeak…
后称嫌疑兽
…hereinafter called “The condemned,”
应与今天日落时分执行死刑
shall be executed this day at sundown.
-天呐 -好了 海格 节哀吧
– Dear, dear…. – Now, now, Hagrid. Now, come on.
-没事的 -死刑将由
– All right. It’ll be all right. – The execution shall dispatch–
什么
What?
我好像看见了
I thought I just saw–
-算了 -走吧
– Never mind. – Let’s go!
巴克比克从不会害人
Buckbeak didn’t mean no harm.
真可惜
Oh, no.
他咬我 斑斑
He bit me. Scabbers.
罗恩 罗恩
Ron. Ron!
-罗恩 -斑斑 回来
– Ron! – Scabbers, come back.
等等
Wait!
-斑斑 为什么咬我 -哈利 你认识这棵树吧
– Scabbers, you bit me! – Harry, you do realize what tree this is?
这可不好 罗恩 快跑
That’s not good. Ron, run!
哈利 赫敏 快跑
Harry, Hermione, run!
是不祥
It’s the Grim!
-哈利 -罗恩 等等
– Harry! – Ron! Ron, wait!
哈利
Harry!
-救命 -罗恩
– Help! – Ron!
-罗恩 -罗恩
– Ron. Ron. – Ron!
走吧
Come on!
闪开
Move!
快躲
Duck!
哈利
Harry!
-真对不起 -没事
– Oh, I’m sorry. – Don’t worry.
-这是通向哪 -我猜到一个地方
– Where do you suppose this goes? – I have a hunch.
但愿我猜错了
I just hope I’m wrong.
这是尖叫棚屋吧
We’re in the Shrieking Shack, aren’t we?
走吧
Come on.
罗恩
Ron.
-罗恩 你没事啊 -那条狗在哪
– Ron. You’re okay. – The dog. Where is it?
这是陷阱 他就是狗 他是个阿尼玛格斯
It’s a trap. He’s the dog. He’s an Animagus.
想杀哈利 得先过我俩这关
If you want to kill Harry, you have to kill us too!
今晚只会死一个人
No. Only one will die tonight.
那就是你
Then it’ll be you!
你真要杀我吗 哈利
Are you going to kill me, Harry?
除你武器
Expelliarmus!
小天狼星 怎么一身破烂啊
Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren’t we?
你的外表终于跟内心一样疯狂了
Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within.
还是你的内心最疯狂 莱姆斯
Well, you’d know all about the madness within, wouldn’t you, Remus?
-我找到他了 -我知道
– I found him. – I know.
-就在这 -我明白
– He’s here. – I understand.
-杀了他吧 -我那么信任你
– Let’s kill him! – No! I trusted you!
你居然是他的朋友
And all this time, you’ve been his friend.
他是个狼人 所以才会时不时的缺课
He’s a werewolf! That’s why he’s been missing classes.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
-从斯内普教授布置论文的时候 -赫敏
– Since Professor Snape set the essay. – Well, Hermione.
你真是我遇到的最聪明的学生
You are the brightest witch of your age I’ve ever met.
别废话了 莱姆斯 赶紧杀了他
Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let’s kill him!
-等等 -我等够了
– Wait! – I did my waiting!
等了12年
Twelve years of it!
在阿兹卡班
In Azkaban!
好吧 杀了他吧
Very well. Kill him.
但还得等一下 得告诉哈利为什么
But wait one more minute. Harry has the right to know why.
我知道为什么
I know why.
你背叛了我父母
You betrayed my parents.
-你害死了他们 -不是他
– You’re the reason they’re dead! – No, it wasn’t him.
的确有人背叛了你父母
Somebody did betray your parents…
我们一直以为他已经死掉了
…somebody who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead!
-是谁 -小矮星彼得
– Who was it, then? – Peter Pettigrew!
他现在就在这屋子里
And he’s in this room! Right now!
出来啊彼得
Come out, come out, Peter!
-出来一起玩啊 -除你武器
– Come out, come out and play! – Expelliarmus!
复仇的滋味真好
Vengeance is sweet.
我一直盼着亲手抓住你
How I hoped I’d be the one to catch you.
西弗勒斯
Severus–
我一直跟邓布利多说你在帮老朋友混进来
I told Dumbledore you were helping a friend into the castle.
终于有证据了
And now, here’s the proof.
真厉害 斯内普
Brilliant, Snape.
不过你聪明的脑瓜还是想错了
You put your keen mind to the task and come to the wrong conclusion.
失陪了 莱姆斯和我还有事要做
If you’ll excuse us, Remus and I have some unfinished business to attend to
给我个理由啊 求你了
Give me a reason. I beg you!
-西弗勒斯 别犯傻 -他什么时候不傻
– Severus, don’t be a fool. – He can’t help it. It’s habit.
-别说话 -你闭嘴 莱姆斯
– Be quiet. – Be quiet yourself, Remus!
看看你俩 跟老两口一样拌嘴
You two, quarrelling like an old married couple.
你还是回去玩你的化学仪器去吧
Why don’t you run along and play with your chemistry set!
别以为我不会下手
I could do it, you know.
但摄魂怪们可是很想你啊
But why deny the dementors? They’re so longing to see you.
好像有丝恐惧的味道
Do I detect a flicker of fear? Oh, yes.
摄魂怪的吻 那滋味真是不可想象
A Dementor’s Kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like.
都说场面不堪入目 但我还是要尽量看完
It’s said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I’ll do my best.
西弗勒斯 别这样
Severus, please.
你先走
After you.
除你武器
Expelliarmus!
-哈利 你干什么 -你袭击老师了
– Harry! What did you just do? -You attacked a teacher!
-说说彼得的事 -他当年是我们的同学
– Tell me about Peter Pettigrew. – He was at school with us.
还以为他是朋友
We thought he was our friend!
-小矮星死了 你杀的 -不是
– No. Pettigrew’s dead. You killed him! – No, he didn’t.
我也以为是 但你说在地图上看见他了
I thought so too, until you mentioned Pettigrew on the map!
-地图在说谎 -地图从来不说谎
– The map was lying, then. – The map never lies!
小矮星没死 他就在那
Pettigrew’s alive! And he’s right there!
-我吗 你疯了吧 -不是你 你的耗子
– Me?! He’s mental! – Not you! Your rat!
-斑斑在我们家待了 -12年了吗
– Scabbers has been in my family for– – Twelve years?
普通的耗子能活这么久吗
Curiously long life for a common garden rat!
-他是不是还少了根趾头 -那又怎么样
– He’s missing a toe, isn’t he? – So what?
-他们只找到了 -手指
– All they could find of Pettigrew was his– – Finger!
那个胆小鬼切了根手指 假装自己死了
Dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead!
-然后变形 变成了只耗子 -证明给我看
– And then he transformed into a rat! – Show me.
-给他吧 罗恩 -你要干什么
– Give it to him, Ron. – What are you trying to do to him?
斑斑
Scabbers!
放开他 你要干什么
Leave him alone! Get off him! What are you doing?
莱姆斯
Remus?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!