首先呢 各位成员轮流发言
Well, first off, the committee members took turns…
说明听证会的目的
…talking about why we were there.
然后轮到我 我说巴克比克
I got up and did my piece. Said how Buckbeak…
是只善良的鹰头马身有翼兽 总爱清理自己的羽毛
…was a good hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers.
接着是卢修斯·马尔福 你们也猜得到
And then Lucius Malfoy got up. Well, you can imagine.
他说巴克比克是非常危险的生物
He said Buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature…
看到谁就弄死谁
…who would kill you as soon as look at you.
然后呢
And then?
然后他要求严肃处理
And then he asked for the worst, did old Lucius.
-他们不能开除你 -不是开除我
– They’re not sacking you! – No, I’m not sacked.
巴克比克被判了死刑
Buckbeak’s been sentenced to death!
蜘蛛 有蜘蛛
Spiders! There’s– There’s spiders.
蜘蛛要我跳踢踏舞
Spiders. They want me to tap-dance.
-可是我不想跳 -那你告诉蜘蛛啊
– I don’t wanna tap-dance! – You tell those spiders.
是啊 我告诉他们去
Right, yeah. Tell them. I’ll tell them….
阿格斯·费尔奇
小矮星彼得
-小矮星彼得 -矮矮胖胖的
– Peter Pettigrew – Little lump of a boy.
-布莱克的小跟班 -布莱克太邪恶了
– Always trailing after Sirius Black. – Black was vicious.
他没杀掉小矮星 他把他毁了
He didn’t kill Pettigrew, he destroyed him!
-把灯熄了 -抱歉
– Put that light out! – Sorry.
哈利·波特 小矮星彼得
-注意点孩子 -我们在休息呢 -就是
– Watch it there, boy. – We’re trying to sleep here! – Yes, we are.
西弗勒斯·斯内普
恶作剧完毕 诺克斯
Mischief managed. Nox.
波特
Potter.
这么晚了在走廊晃悠什么
What are you doing wandering the corridors at night?
梦游
I was sleepwalking.
你真是太像你♥爸♥爸了 波特
How extraordinarily like your father you are, Potter.
在城♥堡♥里趾高气昂的闲逛
He, too, was exceedingly arrogant, strutting about the castle.
我爸爸哪有趾高气昂 我也没有
My dad didn’t strut. And nor do l.
不好意思
Now, if you don’t mind,
请您把魔杖放低点
I would appreciate it if you could lower your wand.
兜里东西掏出来
Turn out your pockets.
快掏出来
Turn out your pockets!
这是什么
What’s this?
-空白的羊皮纸 -真的吗 打开
– Spare bit of parchment. – Really? Open it.
秘密显形
Reveal your secrets.
念出来
Read it.
月亮脸 虫尾巴 大脚板和尖头叉子先生
“Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs…
向斯内普教授致敬
…offer their compliments to Professor Snape and….”
继续
Go on.
并请他不要顶着大鼻子
“And request he keep his
多管闲事
large nose out of other people’s business.”
-你个无♥耻♥的小 -教授
– You insolent little– – Professor!
是卢平啊
Well, well. Lupin.
沐浴着月光 出来散步吗
Out for a little walk in the moonlight, are we?
哈利 你没事吧
Harry, are you all right?
还说不准
That remains to be seen.
我从他手里没收了件有意思的东西
I have now just confiscated a rather curious artifact.
看看吧 卢平 你应该擅长这个
Take a look, Lupin. Supposed to be your area of expertise.
肯定满是黑魔法
Clearly, it’s full of dark magic.
我看不像 西弗勒斯
I seriously doubt it, Severus.
应该是卷谁想看就骂谁的羊皮纸
It looks as though it’s a parchment designed to insult anyone…
估计是佐科的产品
…who tries to read it. I suspect it’s a Zonko product.
然而 我还是拿回去进一步研究一下吧
Nevertheless, I shall investigate any hidden qualities it may possess.
你说的对 我比较擅长这个
It is, after all, as you say, my area of expertise.
哈利 跟我来吧 晚安教授
Harry, would you come with me, please? Professor, good night.
你聋子吗 把灯熄了
Are you deaf? Put that light out!
进来
Come in.
我不知道
I haven’t the faintest idea
你是怎么拿到这地图的
how this map came to be in your possession…
但你居然没想着交上来
…but quite frankly, I am astounded that you didn’t hand it in.
你想没想过这地图
Did it never occur to you that this,
落到小天狼星手里
in the hands of Sirius Black…
他就能找到你吗
…is a map to you?
-没有吗 -没有
– No. – No, sir.
你♥爸♥爸也不遵守规则
Your father never set much store by the rules either.
但你的父母为了救你献出了生命
But he and your mother gave their lives to save yours.
有个杀人犯逍遥法外 你还深夜闲逛
Gambling their sacrifice by wandering the castle unprotected…
你就这样回报你父母的牺牲吗
…with a killer on the loose seems to me a poor way to repay them!
以后我不会再帮你圆谎了
Now, I will not cover up for you again.
-听到没 -听到了
– Do you hear me? – Yes, sir.
马上回宿舍 不要出来
I want you to return to your dormitory and stay there.
别兜圈子 我能看到
And don’t take any detours. If you do, I shall know.
教授 我觉得那地图也有不好用的时候
Professor, just so you know, I don’t think that map always works.
之前 上边显示了一个人
Earlier, it showed someone in the castle.
但我知道他已经死了
Someone I know to be dead.
是吗 是谁啊
Oh, really? And who might that be?
小矮星彼得
Peter Pettigrew.
不可能
That’s not possible.
反正我看到了
It’s just what I saw.
晚安 教授
Good night, professor.
开阔思维 要放眼未来
Broaden your minds. You must look beyond.
阅读水晶球的关键 是天目要清澈
The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye.
这样才能看见 再试试
Only then can you see. Try again.
你看到什么了
Now, what do we have here?
我来吧
Do you mind me trying?
应该是不祥
The Grim, possibly.
亲爱的 你刚到我班上来
My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class…
我就发现也许你不太适合
…I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit…
学习占卜学这门高尚的课程 你看
…for the noble art of Divination. No, you see, there.
你年纪轻轻 心灵却早已老去
You may be young in years, but your heart is as shriveled as an old maid’s,
你的灵魂像你视为珍宝的典籍一样
your soul as dry as the pages of the books…
已经无比干枯
…to which you so desperately cleave.
我说错话了吗
Have I said something?
赫敏真是疯了
She’s gone mental, Hermione has.
虽然她经常这样
Not that she wasn’t always mental…
但这下大家都知道了
…but now it’s in the open for everyone to see.
等等
Hang on.
-还回去吧 -我可不回去
– We better take this back. – I’m not going back.
-那我先去了 -再见
– Fine. See you later. – See you.
哈利·波特
Harry Potter….
-特里劳妮教授 -他今晚就会归来
– Professor Trelawney– – He will return tonight.
什么
Sorry?
那个背叛了朋友的
Tonight, he who betrayed his friends,
黑心杀人魔
whose heart rots with murder…
将重获自♥由♥
…shall break free.
无辜的鲜血会流淌
Innocent blood shall be spilt…
仆人和主子将重新聚首
…and servant and master shall be reunited once more.
不好意思亲爱的 你刚说什么了
I’m so sorry, dear boy. Did you say something?

No.
没说什么
Nothing.
他们竟然要处死巴克比克 真糟糕
I can’t believe they’re going to kill Buckbeak. It’s just too horrible.
-更糟糕了 -我就说 我爸说了
– It just got worse. – What did I say? Father said…
鹰头马身有翼兽的头我可以留着
…I can keep the hippogriff’s head.
我要捐给格兰芬多公共休息室
I’ll donate it to the Gryffindors’ room.
肯定是份大礼
This is going to be rich.
-看谁来了 -来看演出的吗
– Look who’s here. – Come to see the show?
你个恶心人的小蟑螂
You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!
别 赫敏
Hermione, no!
对他不值当的
He’s not worth it.
马尔福 没事吧
Malfoy, are you okay?
-快走 -不许告诉别人 明白吗
– Let’s go. Quick. – Not a word to anyone, understood?
-感觉挺好 -岂止是好 酷毙了
– That felt good. – Not good, brilliant.
看他啊 最喜欢风吹过树叶的气息了
Look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them.
直接放了他多好
Why don’t we just set him free?
他们知道肯定是我 邓布利多该有麻烦了
They’d know it was me, and then Dumbledore would get into trouble.
他也要来的
He’s coming down, you know, Dumbledore.
说要陪我一起看
Says he wants to be with me when they….
看那件事
When it happens.
真是伟大的人啊 邓布利多
Great man, Dumbledore.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!