Excuse me, sir. Where’s Professor Lupin?
波特 这不关你的事吧
That’s not really your concern, is it, Potter?
这么说吧
Suffice it to say your
你们的教授目前的状况
professor finds himself incapable of teaching…
不适宜授课 翻到394页
…at the present time. Turn to page 394.
狼人
“Werewolves”?
可是我们刚学完红帽子和辛克庞克
But sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks.
-狼人是很久以后的课程了 -安静
– We’re not meant to start that for weeks. – Quiet.
她什么时候来的 你看到了吗
When did she come in? Did you see her come in?
好了 谁能告诉我阿尼玛格斯
Now, which one of you can tell me the difference…
和狼人的区别
…between an Animagus and a werewolf?
没人吗
No one?
-真失望 -让我说吧
– How disappointing. – Please, sir.
阿尼玛格斯是巫师主动变形的
An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal.
狼人则是被迫的
A werewolf has no choice.
每次满月 狼人就变形
With each full moon when he transforms…
他会忘记自己 甚至杀害亲友
…he no longer remembers who he is. He’d kill his best friend.
而且狼人只会回应同类的呼唤
Furthermore, the werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind.
谢谢 马尔福先生 这是你第二次
Thank you, Mr. Malfoy. That’s the second time…
未经允许擅自发言了 格兰杰小姐
…you’ve spoken out of turn, Miss Granger.
你是控制不住自己
Are you incapable of restraining yourself…
还是特别喜欢当个讨人厌的万事通
…or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?
-他说的还有点道理 -格兰芬多扣5分
– He’s got a point, you know. – Five points from Gryffindor.
为了让你们理解深刻
As an antidote to your ignorance,
周一早上交给我一篇
and on my desk, by Monday morning…
关于狼人的论文 两卷羊皮纸
…two rolls of parchment on the werewolf, with emphasis…
-重点写识别狼人 -明天有魁地奇
– …on recognizing it. – It’s Quidditch tomorrow.
那你可要加小心了 波特先生
Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter.
断胳膊断腿也得交作业
Loss of limb will not excuse you.
394页
Page 394.
“狼人”这个词
The term “Werewolf”…
是由盎格鲁撒克逊语”Wer”
…is a contraction of the Anglo-Saxon word ” Wer”…
也就是人 和狼组成 人狼 也就是狼人
…which means “Man,” And “Wolf.” Werewolf, man-wolf.
要变成狼人有多种途径
There are several ways to become a werewolf.
包括变形术
They include being given the power of shape-shifting…
被狼人咬
…being bitten by a werewolf….
加油 哈利 加油
Go, Harry! Go, Harry!
速坠放缓
Aresto momentum!
-他脸色有点惨白 -惨白
– He looks a bit peaky, doesn’t he? – Peaky?
还能怎么样 他从几十米高摔下来了
What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet.
明天让你从塔顶摔一次 看你什么样
Let’s walk you off a tower and see what you look like.
估计比现在帅
Probably a right sight better than he normally does.
-感觉怎么样 -好极了
– How are you feeling? – Oh, brilliant.
你可把我们吓坏了 哥们
You gave us a right good scare there, mate.
-怎么回事 -你从扫帚上摔下去了
– What happened? – Well, you fell off your broom.
是吗 我是问比赛谁赢了
Really? I meant the match. Who won?
大家都不怪你 哈利
No one blames you, Harry.
摄魂怪是不可以
Dementors aren’t supposed
进入校园的 邓布利多气坏了
to be on the grounds. Dumbledore’s furious.
把你安顿好 他就把摄魂怪赶走了
After he saved you, he sent them off.
还有件事得告诉你
There’s something else you should know too.
你掉下来的时候
When you fell, your broom
你的扫帚被吹到打人柳那了
sort of blew into the Whomping Willow, and….
然后
Well….
扫帚的事很抱歉
I’m sorry to hear about your broomstick.
修不好吗
Is there no chance of fixing it?
嗯
No.
教授 为什么摄魂怪对我影响这么大
Professor, why do the dementors affect me so?
-比别人都大 -是这样
– I mean, more than everyone else? – Listen.
摄魂怪是最邪恶的生物
Dementors are the foulest creatures to walk this earth.
他们吸食所有美好的感觉 回忆
They feed on every good feeling, every happy memory…
只给人留下最痛苦的经历
…until a person is left with absolutely nothing but his worst experiences.
并不是你脆弱 哈利
You are not weak, Harry.
摄魂怪对你影响大
Dementors affect you most
是因为你遭遇过的不幸
because there are true horrors in your past.
你的同学是无法想象的
Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine.
没必要感到羞愧
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
-我很害怕 教授 -不怕就奇怪了
– I’m scared, professor. – I’d consider you a fool if you weren’t.
我要学会对抗他们 你可以教我
I need to know how to fight them. You could teach me.
火车上那个就是你赶跑的
You made the one on the train go away.
那天只有一个
There was only one that night.
那你也赶跑了
But you made it go away.
我不是跟你显摆专业知识
I don’t pretend to be an expert, Harry.
不过既然摄魂怪对你特别有兴趣
But as the dementors seem to have developed an interest in you…
我确实该教你 但是等寒假之后吧
…perhaps I should teach you. But after the holidays.
现在 我需要休息
For now, I need to rest.
去霍格莫德的最后一趟 快点
Last call for Hogsmeade! Come on, now!
-放开我 -挺聪明 哈利
– Guys, let me go. – Clever, Harry.
-但还不够聪明 -我们有更好的办法
– But not clever enough. – Besides, we’ve got a better way.
-我要去霍格莫德 -我们知道
– I’m trying to get to Hogsmeade. -We know.
别担心 我们能送你进去
Don’t worry, we’ll get you there.
-有条捷径 -但你得消停下来
– We’ll show you a quicker way. – If you pipe down.
-真可怜 -放开我 别这样
– Bless him. – Let me go! Come on, guys. Don’t–
-哈利 -来跟大哥哥们玩吧
– Now, Harry. – Come and join the big boys.
你们干什么
What are you doing?!
-这什么破玩意 -居然说是破玩意
– What’s this rubbish? – “What’s this rubbish? ” He says.
这是我们成功的秘诀
It’s the secret to our success.
虽然不舍得
It’s a wrench giving it to you, believe me.
但是我们认为 还是你更需要它
But we’ve decided your needs are greater than ours.
乔治 请吧
George, if you will.
我庄严宣誓我不怀好意
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
月亮脸 虫尾巴 大脚板和尖头叉子先生
“Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs…
很荣幸的为您奉上活点地图
…are proud to present the Marauder’s Map.”
真是多亏了他们
We owe them so much.
等等 这是霍格沃茨 那个
Hang on. This is Hogwarts. And that–
-不会是 -邓布利多
– No. Is that really–? – Dumbledore.
-在书房♥ -踱步
– In his study. – Pacing.
他经常那样
Does that a lot.
阿布思·邓布利多
-这张地图能显示 -所有人 -所有人吗
– So this map shows–? – Everyone. – Everyone?
-在哪 -干什么
– Where they are. – What they’re doing.
-每时 -每刻
– Every minute. – Every day.
-真厉害 哪来的 -当然是从费尔奇办公室偷的
– Brilliant! Where did you get it? – Nicked from Filch’s office, of course.
-一年级时 -有七条秘密通道
– First year. – There are seven secret passageways…
-能出城♥堡♥ -我们推荐这条
– …out of the castle. – We’d recommend this one.
-独眼女巫通道 -通向蜂蜜公爵的地下室
– The One-Eyed Witch passageway. – Leads you to Honeyduke’s cellar.
快点 费尔奇过来了
Hurry. Filch is heading this way.
别忘了 用完了地图 用魔杖点一下说
Oh, Harry, don’t forget. When you’re done, just give it a tap and say:
恶作剧完毕 不然就给别人发现了
“Mischief managed.” Otherwise, anyone can read it.
你要多少
Now, how much do you want?
真好吃
Delicious.
这是英国
It’s meant to be the most
闹鬼最厉害的屋子 我说过吗
haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?
两次了
Twice.
想靠近点看吗
Do you want to move a bit closer?
看尖叫棚屋
To the Shrieking Shack?
我在这就好
Actually, I’m fine here.
看看这是谁
Well, well. Look who’s here.
你们俩看新房♥子呢
You two shopping for your new dream home?
有点大了吧 韦瑟比
Bit grand for you, isn’t it, Weasle-Bee?
你家人是不是都睡一间屋子里
Don’t your family sleep in one room?
-闭嘴 马尔福 -好凶啊
– Shut your mouth, Malfoy. – Not very friendly.
兄弟们
Boys, I think it’s time we
来教韦瑟比怎么尊敬长辈
teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors.
-你管自己叫长辈吗 -你敢跟我说话
– Hope you don’t mean yourself. – How dare you talk to me!
肮脏的泥巴种
You filthy little mudblood!
谁啊
Who is that?
-别傻站着啊 干点什么 -干什么
– Don’t stand there! Do something! – What?
马尔福 雪橇丢了吗
What’s up, Malfoy? Lost your skis?
让开
Get out of the way!
让开
Move!