想象斯内普教授穿奶奶衣服的样子
Imagine Professor Snape in your grandmother’s clothes.
行吗
Can you do that?
好的 魔杖准备
Yes. Wand at the ready.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
想 纳威 快想
Think, Neville, think.
滑稽滑稽
Riddikulus!
非常好 纳威 非常好
Wonderful, Neville, wonderful! Incredible! Okay…
回去吧 纳威 大家排成队
…to the back, Neville. Everyone, form a line….
排好队
Form a line!
请大家想一想自己最怕的事物
I want everyone to picture the thing they fear the very most…
再把它变得很可笑
…and turn it into something funny.
下一个 罗恩
Next! Ron!
集中精神 勇敢点面对恐惧
Concentrate. Face your fear. Be brave!
魔杖准备 罗恩
Wand at the ready, Ron.
滑稽滑稽
Riddikulus!
真棒
Yes!
非常好
You see? Very good, very good!
真是厉害 非常好笑 下一个 帕瓦蒂
Marvelous! Absolutely, very, very enjoyable! Parvati! Next!
看看你怕什么
Show us what you see.
别紧张 稳住
Keep your nerve. Steady.
滑稽滑稽
Riddikulus!
下一个 往前走
And next! Step up, step up!
非常好
Wonderful, wonderful!
看我
Here!
滑稽滑稽
Riddikulus!
不好意思 今天到此为止了
Right. Sorry about that. That’s enough for today.
大家收好课本
Collect your books from the back.
下课了 谢谢 抱歉
That’s the end of the lesson. Thank you! Sorry!
抱歉 不能玩物丧志
Sorry, you can have too much of a good thing.
记住 能去霍格莫德村是一种荣幸
Remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege.
谁在学校表现不好
Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way…
就没有权利去了
…that privilege shall not be extended again.
意见表没签字就不能去
No permission form signed, no visiting the village.
这是规定 波特
That’s the rule, Potter.
签了字的 跟我走 没签字的 别乱跑
Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put.
要是您签了 我就能
I thought if you signed it, then I could–
我不能签 必须是父母或监护人
I can’t. Only a parent or a guardian can sign.
我都不是 就没法签
Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate.
抱歉 波特 我也无能为力
I’m sorry, Potter. That’s my final word.
算了 回头见
Forget about it, guys. See you later.
教授 能问你件事吗
Professor, can I ask you something?
你想问为什么我不让你面对博格特
You want to know why I stopped you facing that boggart, yes?
一开始我想当然
I thought it’d be obvious.
以为博格特要变成伏地魔
I assumed it would take the shape of Lord Voldemort.
我先想的也是他
I did think of Voldemort at first.
但一想起那天晚上火车上
But then I remembered that night on the train…
-摄魂怪 -不错
– …and the dementor. – I’m very impressed.
这说明你害怕的正是恐惧本身
That suggests what you fear the most is fear itself.
很明智
This is very wise.
我昏过去之前
Before I fainted…
有个声音
…I heard something.
一个女人
A woman…
在尖叫
…screaming.
摄魂怪让人回想起自己最糟糕的记忆
Dementors force us to relive our very worst memories.
我们的痛苦成了他们的力量
Our pain becomes their power.
我觉得是我妈妈
I think it was my mother…
在她被害的那晚
…the night she was murdered.
第一次见面
The very first time I saw you,
我就认出了你
Harry, I recognized you immediately.
不是伤疤 是你的眼睛
Not by your scar, by your eyes.
跟你妈妈莉莉的一样
They’re your mother, Lily’s.
是啊
Yes.
没错 我认识她
Oh, yes. I knew her.
当年没人理我的时候 是她一直支持着我
Your mother was there for me at a time when no one else was.
她不仅是个天赋出众的女巫
Not only was she a singularly gifted witch…
还是个非常好心的人
…she was also an uncommonly kind woman.
她有能力发现那些
She had a way of seeing the beauty in others even, and most especially,
甚至别人自己都忽视了的闪光点
when that person could not see it in themselves.
但是你♥爸♥爸詹姆
And your father, James, on the other hand…
他呢
…he….
这么说吧 天赋就是惹麻烦
He had a certain, shall we say, talent for trouble.
据说这个天赋他传给你了
A talent, rumor has it, he passed on to you.
你和他们真是太像了 哈利
You’re more like them than you know, Harry.
总有一天你会发现的
In time, you’ll come to see just how much.
蜂蜜公爵糖果店真棒
Honeyduke’s Sweetshop is brilliant,
但是佐科笑料商店最厉害
but nothing beats Zonko’s Joke Shop.
尖叫棚屋还没去过
We never got to go to the Shrieking Shack.
-据说那是 -英国闹鬼最厉害的地方 我知道
– You heard it’s the most– – Haunted building in Britain. I know.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
纳威又忘了口令吧
Probably Neville forgot the password again.
你在这啊
Oh, you’re there.
让我过去 我是男学生会主席
Let me through, please. Excuse me! I’m Head Boy!
都回去
Get back, all of you.
先彻底搜查 不许任何人进入
No one is to enter this dormitory until it’s been searched.
胖夫人 她不见了
The Fat Lady! She’s gone!
正好 她唱歌♥太难听了
Serves her right. She was a terrible singer.
这不是闹着玩的 罗恩
It’s not funny, Ron.
大家冷静 四人一组回到公共休息室
Keep calm, everyone. Break into fours. Back to your common room.
-安静 -让路
– Be quiet. – Make way.
-校长来了 -让路
– The headmaster’s here. – Come on, move.
听到没 让路
You heard. Move!
费尔奇先生 召集鬼魂
Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts.
让他们搜遍城♥堡♥里的画
Tell them to search every
找到胖夫人
painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady.
不用找鬼魂了教授
There’s no need for ghosts, professor.
胖夫人就在那
The Fat Lady’s there.
看着路 慢点
Mind where you’re going! Slow down!
我可是男学生会主席
You listen! I’m Head Boy!
快走
Keep moving!
亲爱的胖夫人 这是谁干的
Dear lady, who did this to you?
他有恶魔的眼睛 黑暗的灵魂 跟他的姓氏一样
Eyes like the devil, he’s got, and a soul as dark as his name.
小天狼星布莱克的姓布莱克即是黑暗的意思
就是他 校长 大家都在说的那个人
It’s him, headmaster. The one they all talk about.
他到城♥堡♥里来了
He’s here, somewhere in the castle!
小天狼星布莱克
Sirius Black!
费尔奇先生 戒♥严♥城♥堡♥ 其余的人去大厅
Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall.
天文塔搜过了
I’ve searched the Astronomy Tower
猫头鹰棚屋也搜过了 没有
and the Owlery. There’s nothing there.
-谢谢 -三楼也没有
– Thank you. – The third floor’s clear too, sir.
-很好 -地下室搜过了
– Very good. – I’ve done the dungeons.
没有 别的地方也没发现
No sign of Black, nor anywhere else in the castle.
我觉得他也不会久留
I didn’t really expect him to linger.
真是厉害 您说呢
Remarkable feat, don’t you think?
单枪匹马闯进霍格沃茨
To enter Hogwarts Castle on one’s own…
-还不留痕迹 -的确很厉害
– …completely undetected? – Quite remarkable, yes.
您推测他是怎么进来的
Any theories on how he managed it?
有很多可能性 不过都不现实
Many. Each as unlikely as the next.
您还记得
You may recall…
开学前我说的
…prior to the start of term I expressed concerns…
担心那位教授
…about your appointment of Professor–
霍格沃茨的任何一位教授
Not a single professor inside
都不会把小天狼星放进来
this castle would help Sirius Black enter it.
我坚信这里还是安全的
I’m quite convinced the castle is safe…
应该让大家回各自学院了
…and I’m more than willing to send the students back to their houses.
波特呢 要警告他吗
What about Potter? Should he be warned?
也许吧 现在让他安睡吧
Perhaps. But for now, let him sleep.
梦里是一个属于我们的世界
For in dreams, we enter a world that’s entirely our own.
让他们在海里畅游
Let them swim in the deepest ocean
在空中翱翔吧
or glide over the highest cloud.
翻到第394页
Turn to page 394.
抱歉 先生 卢平教授呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!