Mr. Potter, at last.
-开车 厄恩 -开车 厄尼
– Take it away, Ern. – Yeah, take it away, Ernie!
11号♥房♥间
Room 11.
海德薇
Hedwig.
多么聪明的鸟儿 波特先生
Right smart bird you got there, Mr. Potter.
五分钟前他就自己找到这了
He arrived here just five minutes before yourself.
身为魔法部长
As Minister for Magic,
我有义务告知你 波特先生
it is my duty to inform you, Mr. Potter
今天傍晚时分 有人发现你姨夫的姐姐
that earlier this evening your uncle’s sister was located
绕着谢菲尔德南边的一个烟囱转圈
a little south of Sheffield, circling a chimney stack.
魔法事故和灾害司已经妥善处理
The Accidental Magic Reversal Department was dispatched immediately.
将她复原并修改了记忆
She has been properly punctured and her memory modified.
这件事对她来说就像没发生一样
She will have no recollection of the incident whatsoever.
就这么解决了
So that’s that…
平安无事
and no harm done.
来点豆子汤
Pea soup?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
-部长 -什么事
– Minister? – Yes?
-我不明白 -不明白什么
– I don’t understand. – Understand?
我触犯了法规
I broke the law.
未成年巫师不能在家使用魔法
Underage wizards can’t use magic at home.
别紧张 怎么能因为把姨妈吹起来
Come now. The Ministry doesn’t send people to Azkaban
就把你送到阿兹卡班呢
for blowing up their aunts.
但另一方面 擅自离家出走
On the other hand, running away like that,
在当前形势下
given the state of things
可是很不负责任的
was very, very irresponsible.
当前形势是什么意思
“The state of things,” Sir?
有个在逃杀人犯
We have a killer on the loose.
是小天狼星布莱克吗
Sirius Black, you mean?
跟我又有什么关系呢
But what’s he got to do with me?
当然没关系 你很安全
Nothing, of course. You’re safe.
这才最关键
And that’s what matters.
明天你就得回到霍格沃茨去
And tomorrow you’ll be on your way back to Hogwarts.
这些是你的新课本
These are your new schoolbooks. I took the liberty
我叫人取来了
of having them brought here.
让汤姆带你去休息吧
Now Tom will show you to your room.
海德薇
Hedwig.
哈利 顺便说一声 在这的时候
Oh, by the way, Harry. Whilst you’re here,
好好待着 最好不要出去
it would be best if you didn’t
闲逛
wander.
拜托 把车子挪挪
Right! You gonna move that bus or what?
妖怪们的妖怪书
打扫客房♥
Housekeeping.
我待会儿再来
I’ll come back later.
我警告你 赫敏
I’m warning you, Hermione.
别让那个畜生靠近斑斑
Keep that beast away from Scabbers,
否则我就把她变成茶壶套
or I’ll turn it into a tea cozy.
她是只猫 罗恩
It’s a cat, Ronald.
你还能让她怎么样
What do you expect?
-猫就是抓老鼠的 -那是猫吗
– It’s in his nature. – A cat? Is that what they told you?
看着像长毛猪
Looks like a pig with hair.
自己耗子像臭鞋刷 还好意思说别人
That’s rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush.
不要怕 克鲁克山 别理这个小坏蛋
It’s all right, Crookshanks, just ignore the mean little boy.
哈利
Harry.
哈利
Harry.
埃及之旅怎么样
Egypt. What’s it like?
大奖得主游埃及
棒极了 到处都是老古董
Brilliant. Loads of old stuff.
木乃伊 古墓
Like mummies, tombs,
连斑斑都玩得很开心
even Scabbers enjoyed himself.
-埃及人过去崇拜猫 -是啊 还崇拜屎壳郎呢
– Egyptians used to worship cats. – Yeah. Along with the dung beetle.
-你又显摆剪报了 -我哪显摆过
– Not flashing that clipping again, are you, Ron? – I haven’t shown anyone.
是没显摆过 除非不算汤姆
No, not a soul. Not unless you count Tom.
-还有白班女仆 -晚班女仆
– The day maid. – Night maid.
-厨师 -修马桶的小伙子
– Cook. – The bloke who fixed the toilet.
-还有比利时巫师 -哈利 -韦斯莱夫人
– And that wizard from Belgium. – Harry. – Mrs. Weasley.
-亲爱的 见到你真好 -我也是
– Good to see you, dear. – Good to see you too.
-东西都拿齐了吗 -是的
– Got everything? – Yes.
-是吗 书呢 -都在楼上
– Yes? All your books? – It’s all upstairs.
-衣服呢 -都在了
– Your clothes? – Everything’s there.
-好孩子 -谢谢
– Good boy. – Thank you.
-哈利·波特 -韦斯莱先生
– Harry Potter. – Mr. Weasley.
哈利 跟你说几句
Harry, wonder if I might have a word?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
-赫敏 -早上好 韦斯莱先生
– Hermione. – Good morning, Mr. Weasley.
期待新学期吗
Looking forward to a new term?
当然 肯定很棒
Yeah. It should be great.
哈利 魔法部里有人强烈反对
Harry, some within the Ministry would strongly discourage me
通缉令
我给你透露这些消息
from divulging what I’m about to reveal to you.
但我觉得你有必要知道真♥相♥
But I think that you need to know the facts.
你现在很危险
You are in danger.
生命危险
Grave danger.
是不是跟小天狼星布莱克有关
Has this anything to do with Sirius Black, sir?
你对小天狼星布莱克了解多少
What do you know about Sirius Black, Harry?
只知道他从阿兹卡班越狱了
Only that he’s escaped from Azkaban.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
十三年前 当你阻止了…
Thirteen years ago, when you stopped….
-伏地魔 -不要说出他的名字
– Voldemort. – Don’t say his name.
对不起
Sorry.
当你阻止了神秘人
When you stopped You-Know-Who.
也让布莱克失去了一切
Black lost everything.
但是直到今天 他还是忠心耿耿
But to this day, he still remains a faithful servant.
他认为
And in his mind,
阻止他的主人归来的
you are the only thing that stands in the way
就是你了
of You-Know-Who returning to power.
他逃离阿兹卡班
And that is why
就是为了这个
he has escaped from Azkaban.
找到你
To find you.
然后杀了我
And kill me.
哈利 你要发誓 无论听到什么
Harry, swear to me that whatever you might hear,
都不要去找布莱克
you won’t go looking for Black.
韦斯莱先生
Mr. Weasley,
我♥干♥嘛去找要杀我的人呢
why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me?
快点 快点
Quick. Quick.
罗恩 罗恩
Ron, Ron!
天哪
Oh, for goodness’ sake!
别弄丢了
Don’t lose him!
我不是故意把她吹起来的
I didn’t mean to blow her up. I just…
-就是控制不住了 -干得漂亮
– I lost control. – Brilliant.
罗恩 这可不是开玩笑
Honestly, Ron, it’s not funny.
哈利没被开除算幸运了
Harry was lucky not to be expelled.
没被拘留才是幸运
I was lucky not to be arrested.
我还是觉得干得漂亮
I still think it was brilliant.
进去吧 别的隔间都满了
Come on. Everywhere else is full.
那是谁
Who do you think that is?
R·J· 卢平教授
Professor R.J. Lupin.
你什么都知道吗
Do you know everything?
她怎么什么都知道
How is it she knows everything?
行李上写着呢 罗恩
It’s on his suitcase, Ronald.
他睡着了吗
Do you think he’s really asleep?
好像是 怎么了
Seems to be. Why?
跟你们说点事
I gotta tell you something.
就是说 小天狼星布莱克从阿兹卡班越狱
Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban
-是冲你来的 -没错
– to come after you? – Yeah.
但是他们会抓住布莱克的 对不
But they’ll catch Black, won’t they?
大家可都在找他
I mean, everyone’s looking for him.
当然了
Sure.
不过从来没人能从阿兹卡班越狱
Except no one’s ever broken out of Azkaban before
-他又是个凶残的疯子 -谢了 罗恩
– and he’s a murderous, raving lunatic. – Thanks, Ron.
火车怎么停了
Why are we stopping?
还没到站呢
We can’t be there yet.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!