Okay, sorry. Um, kidding.
我找个喜欢的人一起
I’ll ask someone I like.
很酷的人
someone cool.
我从来没到过城♥堡♥的这边
I’ve never been to this part of the castle.
至少醒着的时候没有 我有时会梦游
At least not while awake. I sleepwalk, you see.
所以我穿着鞋睡觉
That’s why I wear shoes to bed.
修复归一
Harmonia nectere passus.
修复归一
Harmonia nectere passus.
修复归一
Harmonia nectere passus.
喝点什么吗
Drink?
纳威
Neville.
我没进鼻涕虫俱乐部
I didn’t get into the slug club.
我还不错 贝尔比在厕所里递毛巾
It’s okay, though. He’s got Belby handing out towels in the loo.
-我不用 伙计 谢谢 -好的
– Oh, well, I’m fine, mate. thanks. – Okay.
赫敏 你在干嘛 怎么了你
Hermione. What are you doing? And what happened to you?
我在逃跑
I’ve just escaped.
考迈克一个人在槲寄生下
I mean, left Cormac under the mistletoe.
考迈克 你请了他吗
Cormac? That’s who you invited?
我觉得这最能让罗恩难受
I thought it would annoy Ron the most.
谢谢你 我等会再来
Thank you. I’ll catch up with you later.
他简直比魔鬼网还缠人
He’s got more tentacles than a snarfalump plant.
-来点龙肉糕吗 -不用 谢谢
– Dragon tartare? – No, I’m fine. thank you.
不要就算了 吃了之后口气非常重
Just as well. They give one horribly bad breath.
再想想看
On second thoughts…
也许能让考迈克离我远点
might keep Cormac at bay.
天呐 他来了
Oh, God, here he comes.
她去补妆了
I think she just went to powder her nose.
你的朋友好狡猾
Slippery little minx, your friend.
嘴唇也要补妆是吧
Likes to work her mouth too, doesn’t she?
我吃的这是什么
What is this I’m eating, by the way?
龙蛋蛋
Dragon balls.
恭喜你 留堂一个月 麦克拉根
You’ve just bought yourself a month’s detention, Mclaggen.
别急着走 波特
Not so quick, Potter.
我还是回去吧 我的舞伴
Sir, I really think I should rejoin the party. my date…
没了你也死不掉
Can surely survive your absence for another minute or two.
而且我只是来带个口信
Besides, I only wish to convey a message.
-什么口信 -邓布利多的口信
– A message? – From professor dumbledore.
他向你问好 并祝你假期愉快
He asked me to give you his best, and he hopes you enjoy your holiday.
你看
You see…
他去旅行了 假期结束才会回来
…he’s traveling, and he won’t return until term resumes.
去哪旅行
Traveling where?
把你的手拿开 你个肮脏的哑炮
Take your hands off me, you filthy squib!
斯拉格霍恩教授
Professor Slughorn, sir.
我发现这个男生躲在楼上的走廊里
I just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor.
说自己收到了您的舞会邀请
He claims to have been invited to your party.
好了 我是不请自来的 满意了吧
Okay, okay. I was gatecrashing. happy?
我来送他出去
I’ll escort him out.
好的 教授
Certainly, professor.
没事了 大家继续
All right, everyone, carry on, carry on.
是不是我给贝尔下的咒 跟你有什么关系
Maybe I did hex that Bell girl, maybe I didn’t. What’s it to you?
我发誓要保护你
I swore to protect you.
我立了牢不可破的誓言
I made the Unbreakable Vow.
我不需要保护
I don’t need protection.
他在众人之中选择了我
I was chosen for this, out of all others, me.
-我不会让他失望 -你害怕了德拉科
– And I won’t fail him. – You’re afraid, draco.
你想隐藏恐惧 可是太明显了 让我帮你吧
You attempt to conceal it, but it’s obvious. let me assist you.
不要
No!
他选的是我 这是我的机会
I was chosen. this is my moment.
牢不可破的誓言
“Unbreakable Vow.”
你确定斯内普是那么说的
You’re sure that’s what snape said?
是啊 为什么
Positive. why?
因为牢不可破的誓言不能打破
Well, it’s just you can’t break an unbreakable vow.
看名字我就知道是这个意思
I’d worked that much out for myself, funnily enough.
你不懂
You don’t understand.
哦 天哪
Oh, bloody hell.
我想你
I miss you.
真可爱
Lovely.
她就想亲我 我的嘴唇都要裂开了
All she wants to do is snog me. my lips are getting chapped. look.
我信你 信你
I’ll take your word for it.
打破了牢不可破的誓言会怎么样
So, what happens to you? what happens if you break an unbreakable vow?
会死
You die.
等等 这还有布丁
Wait, the pudding’s still here.
伏地魔选了德拉科·马尔福完成这个任务
Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?
是有点不可思议
I know it sounds mad.
斯内普是不是假装提供帮助
Has it occurred to you snape was simply pretending to offer draco help…
想发现他的意图
…so he could find out what he was up to?
-听起来不像 -也许哈利是对的
– That’s not what it sounded like. – Perhaps harry’s right.
立牢不可破誓 这…
To make an Unbreakable Vow, it’s…
不管你相不相信邓布利多的判断
It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore’s judgment.
邓布利多相信斯内普 因此我也相信
Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore I do.
邓布利多也会犯错
Dumbledore can make mistakes.
你被仇恨蒙蔽了眼睛
You’re blinded by hatred.
-我没有 -你就是
– I’m not. – Yes, you are.
哈利 每天都有人消失
People are disappearing, harry, daily.
能信任的人太少了
We place our trust in a handful of people.
要是再起内讧 我们就完了
If we start fighting amongst ourselves, we’re doomed.
张嘴
Open up, you.
你不相信我吗
Don’t you trust me?
很好吃
It’s good.
我来…
Yeah, I’ll just… get… yeah.
-尝一块 -不用了
– Pie? – Not for me, no.
你要理解莱姆斯
You’ll have to forgive Remus.
他现在很为难
It takes its toll, his condition.
你还好吧 韦斯莱先生
Are you all right, Mr. Weasley?
我们都被跟踪了
We’re being followed, all of us.
莫丽基本不离开屋子
Most days, Molly doesn’t leave the house.
真不好过
It’s not been easy.
收到我的信了吗
Did you get my owl?
收到了
Yes, I did.
邓布利多外出旅行 魔法部还不知道
If Dumbledore’s traveling, then that’s news to the ministry…
也许邓布利多就想这样
…but perhaps that’s the way Dumbledore wants it.
至于德拉科·马尔福
As for Draco Malfoy…
我还知道一些
…I know a bit more.
-继续 -我派人去了趟博金-博克店
– Go on. – I sent an agent to Borgin and Burkes.
跟据你的描述
I think, from what you described…
你和罗恩夏天看到的
what you and Ron saw in summer…
那个德拉科很感兴趣的东西
…the object that Draco is so interested in…
是个消失柜
…is a Vanishing Cabinet.
消失柜
A Vanishing Cabinet?
伏地魔刚开始横行时很流行
They were all the rage when Voldemort first rose to power.
非常有用 一旦食死徒来了
You can see the appeal. Should Death Eaters come knocking…
只需要钻进去 然后消失一到两小时
…one simply had to slip inside and disappear for an hour or two.
可以传送到任何地方
They can transport you anywhere.
不过还是有点麻烦 因为不知道会去哪
Tricky contraptions though, very temperamental.
博金-博克的那个消失柜怎样了
What happened to it? the one at borgin and burkes?
没事
Nothing.
还在那
It’s still there.
莫丽 食物真的很可口
It was delicious, Molly, really.
你们确定不留下来
Are you sure you won’t stay?
不了 我们得走了 满月的第一晚总是最糟糕的
No, we should go. The first night of the cycle’s always the worst.
莱姆斯
Remus?
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
罗恩睡了吗
Has Ron gone to bed?
还没有
Um… not yet. no.
你的鞋带
Shoelace.
哈利 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Harry.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-哈利不要 -莱姆斯
– Harry, no! – Remus!
金妮
Ginny!
我杀了小天狼星布莱克 我杀了小天狼星布莱克
I killed Sirius Black! I killed Sirius Black!
来抓我啊