女士们先生们 你们面前的
What you see before you, ladies and gentlemen…
是一种有趣的魔药 叫做福灵剂
…is a curious little potion known as felix felicis.
但它更广为人知的名字是
But it is more commonly referred to as…
-幸运药水 -没错 格兰杰小姐 幸运药水
– Liquid luck. – Yes, Miss Granger. Liquid luck.
极难制♥作♥ 稍有差错后果就不堪设想
Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong.
只要一滴 所有努力都会有回报
One sip and you will find that all of your endeavors succeed.
当然要在药效时间内
At least until the effects wear off.
这就是我今天的奖励
So this is what I offer each of you today.
一小瓶幸运药水 奖励给能下课前
One tiny vial of liquid luck to the student who, in the hour that remains.
调制出令我满意的
manages to brew an acceptable draught of living death…
活死人药水的同学 在第十页
the recipes for which can be found on page 10 of your books.
还有 我想强调一下
I should point out, however,
只有速度和质量兼具
Only once did a student manage to brew a potion…
才可以得到这份奖品
of sufficient quality to claim this prize.
祝大家好运
Nevertheless, good luck to you all.
开始动手吧
Let the brewing commence.
本书归混血王子所有
用刀按压更易出汁
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
用刀子压 别切
You crush it. Don’t cut it.
不对 书上说明是切
No. The instructions specifically say to cut.
不对 真的
No, really.
梅林的胡子 太完美了
Merlin’s beard! It is perfect.
只要一滴就能杀死我们所有人
So perfect I daresay one drop would kill us all.
现在 说好了的
So here we are, then, as promised.
一瓶福灵剂
One vial of felix felicis.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
善加使用
Use it well.
哈利 你收到通知了 请进
Harry, you got my message. Come in.
过得怎样
How are you?
很好 先生
I’m fine, sir.
课程还好吗
Enjoying your classes?
斯拉格霍恩教授可是非常欣赏你
I know professor Slughorn is most impressed with you.
他太抬举我了 先生
I think he overestimates my abilities, sir.
真的吗
Do you?
绝对是
Definitely.
课外的活动怎么样
What about your activities outside the classroom?
-什么意思 -我发现
– Sir? – Well, I notice you spend…
你经常跟格兰杰小姐呆在一起
a great deal of time with Miss Granger.
我不禁遐想
I can’t help wondering if…
不是你想的那样 她很棒 但我们只是朋友
Oh, no, no. I mean, she’s brilliant, and we’re friends, but, no.
抱歉 我只是非常好奇
Forgive me. I was merely being curious.
好了说正事
But enough chitchat.
你一定好奇我今晚为什么叫你过来
You must be wondering why I summoned you here tonight.
答案就在这里
The answer lies here.
眼前的这些都是记忆
What you are looking at are memories.
这些记忆都跟一个人有关 伏地魔
In this case, pertaining to one individual, Voldemort…
或者说 汤姆·里德尔
or, as he was known then, Tom Riddle.
这个玻璃瓶中
This vial contains the most particular memory…
是我第一次遇见他的记忆
of the day I first met him.
如果愿意的话 我想让你看看
I’d like you to see it, if you would.
您的来访让我有些疑惑 邓布利多先生
I admit some confusion upon receiving your letter, Mr. Dumbledore.
沃尔孤儿院
这么多年从来没有亲人探访过汤姆
In all the years Tom’s been here, he’s never once had a family visitor.
他对其他孩子做过一些危险的事情
There have been incidents with the other children. Nasty things.
汤姆 有人来看你
Tom, you have a visitor.
你好 汤姆
How do you do, Tom?
别过来
Don’t.
-你是医生吧 -不是
– You’re the doctor, aren’t you? – No.
我是个教授
I am a professor.
我不信你
I don’t believe you.
她总想让我看病
She wants me looked at.
他们觉得我怪异
They think I’m different.
也许他们是对的
Well, perhaps they’re right.
我没疯
I’m not mad.
霍格沃茨不是疯人院
Hogwarts is not a place for mad people.
霍格沃茨是所学校
Hogwarts is a school.
魔法学校
A school of magic.
你有特殊能力是吗 汤姆
You can do things, can’t you, Tom?
其他孩子没有的能力
Things other children can’t.
我不用碰就能让东西自己移♥动♥
I can make things move without touching them.
我不用训练就能让动物听我的话
I can make animals do what I want without training them.
我能让对我不好的人倒霉
I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me.
我想的话
I can make them hurt…
就能伤害他们
if I want.
你是什么人
Who are you?
我跟你是一类人 汤姆
Well, I’m like you, Tom.
我也很特别
I’m different.
证明给我看
Prove it.
你的衣柜里貌似有东西想出来 汤姆
I think there’s something in your wardrobe trying to get out, Tom.
霍格沃茨不能容忍♥偷窃 汤姆
Thievery is not tolerated at Hogwarts, Tom.
在霍格沃茨 你不仅要学习使用魔法
At Hogwarts, you’ll be taught not only how to use magic,
还要学会控制它
But how to control it.
明白吗
You understand me?
我还能跟蛇说话
I can speak to snakes too.
它们找到我
They find me.
跟我说话
Whisper things.
这对我来说正常吗
Is that normal for someone like me?
你那时知道吗 先生
Did you know, sir? Then?
知道我遇到了史上最危险的黑巫师吗 不可能
Did I know I’d just met the most dangerous dark wizard of all time? No.
知道的话 我
If I had, I…
后来 来到霍格沃茨以后
Over time, while here at Hogwarts…
汤姆·里德尔和一位教师走得很近
Tom Riddle grew close to one particular teacher.
你能猜到那位教师是谁吗
Can you guess who that teacher might be?
你要斯拉格霍恩教授回来不只是为了让他教魔药课吧
You didn’t bring professor Slughorn back simply to teach potions, did you?
对 不是
No, I did not.
因为 斯拉格霍恩教授有我迫切需要的东西
You see, professor Slughorn possesses something I desire very dearly.
而他不会轻易交出来
And he will not give it up easily.
你说过斯拉格霍恩教授想把我收入门下
You said professor Slughorn would try to collect me.
是说过
I did.
你想让我加入吗
Do you want me to let him?

Yes.
今天上午 我会让你们进行一些测试
This morning, I’m gonna be putting you all through a few drills…
来测验你们的能力
just to assess your strengths.
拜托 安静点
Quiet! Please!
闭上嘴
Shut it!
多谢 好了
Thanks. All right. Um…
不要你们以为去年在队里
Just because you made the team last year…
今年就还能在队里 明白吗
does not guarantee you a spot this year. Is that clear?
很好
Good.
你不会生气吧 韦斯莱
No hard feelings, Weasley, all right?
为什么生气
Hard feelings?
我也竞争守门员 不是想跟你较劲
Yeah, I’ll be going out for keeper as well. It’s nothing personal.
你这么壮还想当守门员吗
Really? Strapping guy like you?
你更适合当击球手 不是吗
You’ve got more of a beater’s build, don’t you think?
守门员需要灵活敏捷
Keepers need to be quick, agile.
试一试也没什么
Oh, I like my chances.
话说回来 能帮我引荐下你朋友格兰杰吗
Say, think you could introduce me to your friend Granger?
我想跟她走的近一点 懂我的意思吗
Wouldn’t mind getting on a first-name basis, know what I mean?
加油 韦斯莱
Come on, Weasley!
-加油 罗恩 -加油 罗恩
– Come on, Ron! – Go on, Weasley!
-上啊 韦斯莱 -罗恩加油
– Go on, Weasley! – Yeah, Ron!
加油 考迈克
Go on, Cormac!
加油 罗恩
Come on, Ron!
加油 罗恩
Come on, Ron.
加油 罗恩
Come on, Ron.
混淆视听
Confundus.
他好棒啊
Isn’t he brilliant?
不得不承认 我还以为最后一个球救不到了
I have to admit, I thought I was gonna miss that last one.
希望考迈克不要太灰心
I hope Cormac’s not taking it too hard.
考迈克对你有点意思啊 赫敏
He’s got a bit of a thing for you, Hermione. Cormac.
他真恶心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!