再在这学两年
I’d pitch myself off the astronomy tower…
还不如从天文塔跳下去
…if I had to continue for another two years.
这是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
明年我不会浪费时间上魔咒课了
Let’s just say you won’t see me wasting my time in charms class next year.
笑什么你 布雷司
Amused, Blaise?
看看咱们谁笑到最后
We’ll see just who’s laughing in the end.
你们先走 我要检查一下
You two go on. I wanna check something.
哈利去哪了
Where’s Harry?
估计已经下车了 走吧
He’s probably already on the platform. Come on.
你妈妈没教过你不该偷听吗 波特
Didn’t mummy ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop, Potter?
统统石化
Petrificus Totalus.
哦对了
Oh, yeah…
你还没学会擦口水 你妈就死了
…she was dead before you could wipe the drool off your chin.
这脚是替我爸踢的 返程愉快
That’s for my father. Enjoy your ride back to London.
咒立停
Finite.
-你好 哈利 -卢娜
– Hello, Harry. – Luna!
你怎么知道我在这
How’d you know where I was?
骚扰虻 你脑子里面有很多
Wrackspurts. Your head’s full of them.
抱歉害你错过了马车 卢娜
Sorry I made you miss the carriages, by the way, Luna.
没关系 我感觉就像和朋友在一起
That’s all right. It was like being with a friend.
我就是你朋友 卢娜
Oh, I am your friend, Luna.
真好
That’s nice.
终于出现了 我到处都找不到你们
About time. I’ve been looking all over for you two.
报上姓名
Right. Names?
弗立维教授 我们都认识五年了
Professor Flitwick, you’ve known me for five years.
没有例外 波特
No exceptions, Potter.
那些是什么人
Who are those people?
傲罗 负责安保
Aurors. For security.
这根棍子是什么
What’s this cane here, then?
这不叫棍子 白♥痴♥ 这叫手杖
It’s not a cane, you cretin. It’s a walking stick.
那你干吗带这根
And what exactly would you be wanting with a…?
可以被用作攻击性武器
Could be construed as an offensive weapon.
没关系 费尔奇先生 我能为马尔福担♥保♥
It’s all right, Mr. Filch. I can vouch for Mr. Malfoy.
脸蛋很漂亮 波特
Nice face, Potter.
介意我帮你修一下吗
Would you like me to fix it for you?
虽然我觉得你这样子更放荡不羁
Personally, I think you look a bit more devil-may-care this way…
但你自己说了算
But it’s up to you.
你以前有修过鼻子吗
Well, have you ever fixed a nose before?
没 但我修过几次脚趾 应该都差不多
No, but I’ve done several toes, and how different are they, really?
好吧 修吧
Um… okay, yeah. Give it a go.
愈合如初
Episkey.
-我怎么样 -异常的正常
– How do I look? – Exceptionally ordinary.
太好了
Brilliant.
别担心 他一会儿就来
Don’t worry. He’ll be here in a minute.
你就只知道吃吗
Will you stop eating?
你最好的朋友不见了
Your best friend is missing!
回头看看吧 神经质
Oi. Turn around, you lunatic.
他又浑身是血了
He’s covered in blood again.
为什么他老是沾着血
Why is it he’s always covered in blood?
看来这次的血是他自己的
Looks like it’s his own this time.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
-你的脸怎么了 -等下再说
– What happened to your face? – Later.
我错过了什么
What’ve I missed?
分院帽告诫我们要勇敢坚强地挺过这段困境
Sorting hat urged us all to be brave and strong in these troubled times.
说得倒轻巧 它就是顶帽子
Easy for it to say, huh? It’s a hat, isn’t it?
大家晚宴愉快
Very best of evenings to you all.
多谢
Thanks.
首先 请允许我介绍一位新教授
First off, let me introduce the newest member of our staff…
霍拉斯·斯拉格霍恩
…Horace Slughorn.
斯拉格霍恩教授 很高兴
Professor Slughorn, I’m happy to say…
邀请您重回学校教授魔药学
…has agreed to resume his old post as potions master.
与此同时 黑魔法防御课将
Meanwhile, the post of defense against the dark arts…
由斯内普教授授课
…will be taken by professor Snape.
斯内普?
Snape?
还有
Now, as you know…
今晚大家进校前都搜过身
…each and every one of you was searched upon your arrival here tonight.
你们有权得知理由
And you have the right to know why.
曾经有个年轻人 跟你们一样
Once there was a young man, who, like you…
坐在这礼堂里
sat in this very hall…
漫步在走廊里 安睡在屋檐下
walked this castle’s corridors, slept under its roof.
和其他的学生没什么不同
He seemed to all the world a student like any other.
他的名字是
His name?
汤姆·里德尔
Tom Riddle.
然而今天
Today, of course…
他用另一个名字横行世界
he’s known all over the world by another name.
所以 今晚我看着你们
Which is why, as I stand looking out upon you all tonight…
想起了这个严峻的事实
I’m reminded of a sobering fact.
也许 每一天
Every day, every hour…
每一时 每一分
this very minute, perhaps…
黑魔法势力都在企图攻破这城♥堡♥
dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle’s walls.
但其实 他们最强的武器是你们
But in the end, their greatest weapon is you.
好好想想这些话
Just something to think about.
好了 睡去吧 晚安
Now, off to bed. Pip-pip.
真鼓舞人心
That was cheerful.
魔法史的教室在楼上 女士们 不是楼下
History of magic is upstairs, ladies, not down.
戴维斯先生 戴维斯先生 那边是女生盥洗室
Mr. Davies! Mr. Davies! That is the girls’ lavatory.
波特
Potter.
肯定没好事
Oh, this can’t be good.
挺闲的 是吧
Enjoying ourselves, are we?
-我今天上午没课 -我知道
– I had a free period this morning. – So I noticed.
所以我觉得你应该去上今早的魔药课
I would think you would want to fill it with potions.
还是说你以后不想当傲罗了
Or is it no longer your ambition to become an auror?
想 但我的O.W.Ls的魔药课没拿到”优秀”
It was, but I was told I had to get an “Outstanding” in my O.W.L.
确实 斯内普教授确实这样要求
So you did, when professor Snape was teaching potions.
可斯拉格霍恩教授愿意接受得了”超出预期”的学生
However, professor Slughorn is perfectly happy to accept N.E.W.T.S students…
进修魔药课
with “Exceeds expectations.”
太好了
Brilliant. Um…
-我马上就过去上课 -很好 很好
– Well, I’ll head there straightaway. – Oh, good, good.
波特 带韦斯莱一起去 别让他乐过头了
Potter, take Weasley with you. He looks far too happy over there.
我不想上魔药课
I don’t wanna take potions.
魁地奇选拔快要开始了 我得抓紧练习
This is quidditch trials coming up. I need to practice.
注意准备工作中的细节
Attention to detail in the preparation…
好的开始是成功的一半
is the prerequisite of all planning.
哈利 好孩子 我还担心你不来了
Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry.
看来你还带了朋友
We’ve brought someone with us, I see.
我叫罗恩·韦斯莱 先生
Ron Weasley, Sir.
但我魔药成绩很烂 简直是我的克星
But I’m dead awful at potions, a menace, actually.
-我要 -没关系 我会让你进步的
– I’m gonna… – Nonsense, we’ll sort you out.
哈利的朋友就是我的朋友 拿出课本上课吧
Any friend of Harry’s is a friend of mine. Get your books out.
实际上 我跟罗恩都没有课本
I haven’t actually got my book yet, and nor has Ron.
那就到柜子里拿
Get what you want from the cupboard.
接着我刚才说的 我准备了一些药剂
Now, as I was saying, I prepared some concoctions this morning.
知道这些分别是什么吗
Any ideas what these might be?
-你 名字是 -格兰杰 先生
-Yes, Miss…? – Granger, sir.
那个是吐真剂 能让人说出真♥相♥
That one there is veritaserum. It’s a truth-telling serum.
那个是复方汤剂
And that would be polyjuice potion.
制♥作♥起来非常复杂
It’s terribly tricky to make.
这个是迷情剂
And this is amortentia…
世界上最强的爱情魔药
the most powerful love potion in the world.
据说每个人
It’s rumored to smell differently to
都能闻到自己喜欢的味道
Each person according to what attracts them.
比如说 我闻到
For example, I smell…
刚修剪过的草坪 新羊皮纸 和
freshly mown grass, and new parchment, and…
留兰香牙膏
spearmint toothpaste.
迷情剂创造的当然不是真爱
Amortentia doesn’t create actual love. That would be impossible.
但它能引起一种强大的迷恋或执念
But it does cause a powerful infatuation or obsession.
也正因如此
And for that reason,
它大概是这教室里最危险的魔药了
it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room.
先生 你还没告诉我们那个是什么
Sir? You haven’t told us what’s in that one.
对
Oh, yes.