Of course not.
铁哥们来了 我当然会知道的
I’d know if my best friend was in my room, wouldn’t i?
-那是猫头鹰么 -你没看见过他吧
– Is that an owl? – You haven’t seen him, have you?
他应该在屋子里闲逛
Apparently he’s wandering about the house.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Really.
哈利
Harry!
哈利
Harry!
真是个惊喜
What a lovely surprise.
为什么不提前通知一下
Why didn’t you let us know you were coming?
我事先不知道 邓布利多安排的
I didn’t know. Dumbledore.
他真是的
Oh, that man.
不过少了他可怎么办
But then, what would we do without him?
你这…粘了点牙膏
Got a bit of toothpaste.
你什么时候到的
So when did you get here?
前几天过来的
A few days ago.
虽然当时犹豫了下 要不要来
Though for a while, I wasn’t sure I was coming.
我妈上星期有点迷乱
Mum sort of lost it last week.
她说我和金妮不该回霍格沃茨
Said Ginny and I had no business going back to Hogwarts.
太危险了
That it’s too dangerous.
-拜托 -不止她一个人这么想
– Oh, come on. – She’s not alone.
就连我的麻瓜父母也知道有坏事要发生了
Even my parents, and they’re muggles, know something bad’s happening.
我爸说她是瞎担心
Anyway, dad stepped in, told her she was being barmy…
劝了她好几天 终于改主意了
…and it took a few days, but she came around.
但我们要去的是霍格沃茨啊
But this is Hogwarts we’re talking about.
有邓布利多
It’s Dumbledore.
还有什么能更安全
What could be safer?
最近有很多人说…
There’s been a lot of talk recently that…
邓布利多老了
…Dumbledore’s got a bit old.
胡说 他才…
Rubbish! well, he’s only…
他多大岁数了
What is he?
一百五十岁 左右吧
Hundred and fifty? Give or take a few years.
西茜 你不能这样做 他不可信
Cissy! You can’t do this! He can’t be trusted!
黑魔王信任他
The Dark Lord trusts him.
黑魔王看错人了
The Dark Lord’s mistaken.
出去 虫尾巴
Run along, Wormtail.
我知道我不该来这儿
I know I ought not to be here.
黑魔王不允许我说这件事
The Dark Lord himself forbade me to speak of this.
如果黑魔王不允许你说 你就不该说
If the Dark Lord has forbidden it, you ought not to speak.
放下 贝拉 别动别人的东西
Put it down, Bella. We mustn’t touch what isn’t ours.
其实我清楚你的处境 纳西莎
As it so happens, I’m aware of your situation, Narcissa.
你清楚
You?
黑魔王告诉你了吗
The Dark Lord told you?
你妹妹怀疑我
Your sister doubts me.
可以理解 这么多年我都掩饰得很好
Understandable. Over the years I’ve played my part well.
我连最伟大的巫师之一都骗过了
So well, I’ve deceived one of the greatest wizards of all time.
邓布利多是伟大的巫师 这无可置疑
Dumbledore is a great wizard. Only a fool would question it.
我不怀疑你 西弗勒斯
I don’t doubt you, Severus.
你应该感到荣幸 西茜 德拉科也一样
You should be honored, Cissy. As should Draco.
他还是个孩子
He’s just a boy.
我无法改变黑魔王的心意
I can’t change the Dark Lord’s mind.
但我或许能帮助德拉科
But it might be possible for me to help Draco.
-西弗勒斯 -你得发誓
– Severus. – Swear to it.
牢不可破的誓言
Make the Unbreakable Vow.
否则只是在说空话
It’s just empty words.
他总说会尽力
He’ll give it his best effort.
可是到了关键时刻
But when it matters most…
却像个缩头乌龟
…he’ll just slither back into his hole.
懦夫
Coward.
魔杖拿出来
Take out your wand.
你发誓
Will you…
西弗勒斯·斯内普
…Severus Snape…
照看德拉科·马尔福
…watch over Draco Malfoy…
助其达成黑魔王的心愿
…as he attempts to fulfill the Dark Lord’s wishes?
我发誓
I will.
你发誓 尽全力
And will you, to the best of your ability…
保护他免受伤害
…protect him from harm?
我发誓
I will.
如果德拉科失败了
And if Draco should fail…
你发誓亲自执行
…will you yourself carry out the deed…
黑魔王交给德拉科的任务
…the Dark Lord has ordered Draco to perform?
我发誓
I will.
瞧一瞧 看一看 我们这儿有昏迷花糖
Step up! Step up! We’ve got fainting fancies!
鼻血牛轧糖
Nosebleed nougats!
-正是开学的时候 -还有吐吐糖
– And just in time for school… – Puking pastilles!
-吐在锅里 帅哥 -吐在锅里 帅哥
– Into the cauldron, handsome. – Into the cauldron, handsome.
这里由我说了算
I will have order!
我真的很讨厌小孩 这里由我说了算
I really hate children. I will have order!
-秘鲁瞬间黑暗粉 -很赚钱
– Peruvian instant darkness powder. – A real money spinner, that.
逃跑遁地 居家必备
Handy if you need to make a quick getaway.
-你好 女士们 -你好 女士们
– Hello, ladies. – Hello, ladies.
-爱情魔药 -确实很管用
– Love potions, eh? – Yeah, they really do work.
我说妹妹 我们可听说
Then again, the way we hear it, sis
你不靠魔药一样吃得开
You’re doing just fine on your own.
什么意思
Meaning?
你最近在和迪安·托马斯约会吧
Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?
不关你们的事
It’s none of your business.
这多少钱
How much for this?
-5个金加隆 -5个金加隆
– Five galleons. – Five galleons.
-我买♥♥多少钱 -5个金加隆
– How much for me? – Five galleons.
我是你们的弟弟
I’m your brother.
-10个金加隆 -10个金加隆
– Ten galleons. – Ten galleons.
咱们还是走吧
Come on, let’s go.
嗨 罗恩
Hi, Ron.
你好
Hi.
弗雷德和乔治是怎么做到的
How are Fred and George doing it?
半条巷子都关门了
Half the alley’s closed down.
弗雷德觉得人们最近很需要找乐子
Fred reckons people need a laugh these days.
看来他说得对
I reckon he’s right.
不是吧
Oh, no.
大家的魔杖都是在奥利凡德买♥♥的
Everyone got their wands from ollivander’s.
哈利
Harry?
是我眼花 还是德拉科和他妈妈…
Is it me, or do Draco and mummy look like two people…
偷偷摸摸不想被人发现
…who don’t want to be followed?
博金-博克店
《唱唱反调》
Quibbler.
《唱唱反调》
Quibbler.
真可爱 它们爱在节礼日唱歌♥
He’s lovely. They’ve been known to sing on boxing day, you know.
-《唱唱反调》 -谢谢
– Quibbler? – Oh, please.
-骚扰虻是什么 -一种隐形的生物
– What’s a wrackspurt? – They’re invisible creatures.
会飘进耳朵里 把你的脑子搅乱
They float in your ears and make your brain go fuzzy.
《唱唱反调》
Quibbler.
德拉科拿那个橱子做什么
So, what was Draco doing with that weird-looking cabinet?
那些人又是谁
And who were all those people?
你没看出来吗 那是仪式 入会仪式
Don’t you see? It was a ceremony, an initiation.
别说了 哈利 我知道你要说什么
Stop it, Harry. I know where you’re going.
事实如此 他是他们的一员
It’s happened. He’s one of them.
谁的一员
One of what?
哈利认为德拉科·马尔福加入了食死徒
Harry is under the impression Draco Malfoy is now a death eater.
你开玩笑
You’re barking.
马尔福又没有利用价值
What would You-Know-Who want with Malfoy?
那你说他去博金-博克干吗 选家具吗
Well, then what’s he doing in borgin and burkes? Browsing for furniture?
那家店挺恐怖 正好适合马尔福
It’s a creepy shop. He’s a creepy bloke.
他爸爸就是食死徒 肯定是这样
Look, his father is a Death Eater. It only makes sense.
赫敏亲眼见过的
Hermione saw it with her own eyes.
我说过了 我不知道我看见什么了
I told you, I don’t know what I saw.
我得出去透透气
I need some air.
别担心 等我们到了霍格沃茨 一定把它找出来
Don’t worry. When we get to Hogwarts, we’ll sort it out.
-怎么回事 布雷司 -不知道
– What was that? Blaise? – Don’t know.
放松点 兴许是一年级新生搞鬼
Relax, boys. It’s probably just a first-year messing around.
算了 德拉科 都快到霍格沃茨了
Come on, Draco. Sit down. We’ll be at Hogwarts soon.
霍格沃茨 没用的破学校
Hogwarts. What a pathetic excuse for a school.