我♥干♥的事说出来让你大吃一惊
I’ve done things that would shock you.
比如说给凯蒂·贝尔下咒
Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that
让她把带诅咒的项链交给我
In return she’d bear a cursed necklace to me?
还是往蜂蜜酒里下毒
Replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison?
请原谅我 德拉科
Forgive me, Draco.
我觉得你根本没有用心做
I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak…
因为你下不去狠心
your heart can’t really have been in them.
他相信我 选中了我
He trusts me. I was chosen.
那我帮你省点时间
Then I shall make it easy for you.
除你武器
Expelliarmus!
很好 很好
Very good. Very good.
你不是一个人
You’re not alone.
还有其他人
There are others.
怎么回事
How?
有求必应屋里的消失柜
The Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement.
-被我修好了 -让我想想
– I’ve been mending it. – Let me guess.
还有个柜子 一对
It has a sister. A twin.
在博金-博克店里 构成一个通道
In Borgin&Burkes. They form a passage.
天衣无缝
Ingenious.
德拉科
Draco…
多年前 我看着一个男生走上了不归路
Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices.
-请让我来帮你吧 -我不需要
– Please let me help you. – I don’t want your help!
还不明白吗 我不得不干这个
Don’t you understand? I have to do this.
不杀了你
I have to kill you.
他就杀了我
Or he’s gonna kill me.
看看这是谁呀
Well, look what we have here.
德拉科 干得好
Well done, Draco.
晚上好 贝拉特里克斯
Good evening, Bellatrix.
还是逐一介绍一下吧
I think introductions are in order, don’t you?
我也想 阿不思 不过我们时间有点紧
Love to, Albus, but I’m afraid we’re all on a bit of a tight schedule.
动手
Do it.
他没胆的 跟他父亲一样
He doesn’t have the stomach, just like his father.
还是让我来吧
Let me finish him in my own way.
不行 黑魔王说得很明白 必须是他
No! The Dark Lord was clear, the boy is to do it.
该你出手了 快动手
This is your moment. Do it.
上 德拉科
Go on, Draco.
马上
Now!
不
No.
西弗勒斯
Severus.
拜托了
Please.
阿瓦达索命
Avada kedavra.
海格 你好吗
Hagrid! Hello?
斯内普 他那么信你
Snape! He trusted you!
走
Go on.
速速禁锢
Incarcerous.
反击呀 懦夫 反击
Fight back! You coward, fight back!
不 他属于黑魔王
No! He belongs to the Dark Lord.
神锋无影
Sectumsempra!
胆敢用我发明的咒语对付我 波特
You dare use my own spells against me, Potter?
不错
Yes.
我就是混血王子
I’m the half-blood prince.
波特
Potter…
发生了这么多
in light of what has happened…
如果你想找人谈谈
if you should have the need to talk to someone…
你该知道 在邓布利多教授心里
You should know, professor Dumledore…
你的地位非常重
you meant a great deal to him.
你觉得他下得去手吗
Do you think he would’ve done it?
德拉科
Draco?
不
No.
不 他已经放低魔杖了
No, he was lowering his wand.
最后还是斯内普
In the end, it was Snape.
总是斯内普
It was always Snape.
而我无能为力
And I did nothing.
是假的
It’s fake.
打开
Open it.
“黑魔王亲启
“To the Dark Lord.
你看到这话的时候我已经过世很久了
I know I will be dead long before you read this…
但是我要让你知道 是我发现了你的秘密
…but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret.
我偷走了真正的魂器 并会尽快毁掉它
I have stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can.
希望我死后 你的强敌出现
I face death in the hope that when you meet your match…
能够把你杀死
you will be mortal once more.
R.A.B”
R.A.B.”
R.A.B
R.A.B.
不知道
Don’t know.
不管是谁 他们有真的魂器
But whoever they are, they have the real horcrux.
之前的一切就徒劳了
Which means it was all a waste.
所有一切
All of it.
罗恩愿意接受
Ron’s okay with it, you know.
你和金妮交往
You and Ginny.
我要是你 他在场的时候 就尽量少亲
But if I were you, when he’s around, I’d keep the snogging to a minimum.
我不回来上学了 赫敏
I’m not coming back, Hermione.
我要完成邓布利多未尽的事业
I’ve got to finish whatever Dumledore started.
我不知道自己要去哪
And I don’t know where that’ll lead me…
但一定会尽快通知你和罗恩
but I’ll let you and Ron know where I am when I can.
我很佩服你的勇气 哈利
I’ve always admired your courage, Harry.
不过有时候你也挺傻的
But sometimes, you can be really thick.
你不是真想独自一人
You don’t really think you’re going to be able…
去找所有的魂器吧
to find all those horcruxes by yourself, do you?
你需要我们 哈利
You need us, Harry.
我从没注意过这地方有多美丽
I never realized how beautiful this place was.