四年前 你在密室
Four years ago, when you saved Ginny’s life…
救了金妮 把它给我的时候
…in the chamber of secrets, you brought me this.
我就知道这魔法不寻常
I knew this was a different kind of magic.
非常黑暗 非常强大
Very dark, very powerful.
可直到今晚才知道究竟有多么强大
But until tonight I had no idea just how powerful.
-那戒指呢 -伏地魔母亲的
– The ring? – Belonged to voldemort’s mother.
很难找到 更难毁掉
Difficult to find. Even more difficult to destroy.
但如果能全部找到 都破坏掉
But if you could find them all, if you did destroy each horcrux…
就能毁掉伏地魔
One destroys Coldemort.
可是怎么找 魂器可能在任何地方
But how would you find them? They could be hidden anywhere.
对 但是魔法 尤其是黑魔法…
True. But magic, especially dark magic…
会留下痕迹
Leaves traces.
教授 你去找魂器了吧
It’s where you’ve been going, isn’t it, sir?
-之前你离开学校那次 -是的
– When you leave the school? – Yes.
我或许已经找到一个了
And I think perhaps I may have found another.
但这次 我自己应付不来
But this time, I cannot hope to destroy it alone.
哈利 我又要苛求你了
Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry.
您想没想过对我要求太多
Have you ever considered that you ask too much…
让我做什么都理所当然
…that you take too much for granted?
以您的智慧想没想过
Has it ever crossed your brilliant
我不愿再这么下去了
mind that I don’t want to do this anymore?
想与没想已经没有关系了
Whether it has or hasn’t is irrelevant.
我不是和你商量 西弗勒斯 你同意了
I will not negotiate with you, Severus. You agreed.
没什么好说的了
Nothing more to discuss.
哈利
Oh, Harry.
孩子 你得刮刮胡子
You need a shave, my friend.
我总是忘记 你已经长大了
You know, at times, I forget how much you’ve grown.
总觉得你还是住在壁橱里的小男孩
At times, I still see the small boy from the cupboard.
哈利 人老了
Forgive my mawkishness, Harry.
感慨就多了
I’m an old man.
教授 在我眼中您没有变
You still look the same to me, sir.
真像你母亲 一直都很善良
Just like your mother, you’re unfailingly kind.
正直的人永远都会有用武之地的
A trait people never fail to undervalue, I’m afraid.
今晚要去的这个地方极其危险
The place to which we journey tonight is extremely dangerous.
我说过你可以跟我一起去 我说话算数
I promised you could accompany me, and I stand by that promise.
可有一个条件
But there’s one condition.
你必须绝对听我的命令
You must obey every command I give you, without question.
好的 教授
Yes, sir.
你明白我的意思吧
You do understand what I’m saying?
叫你躲 你就躲
Should I tell you to hide, you hide.
叫你跑 你就跑
Should I tell you to run, you run.
叫你扔下我逃命 你也得听话
Should I tell you to abandon me and save yourself, you must do so.
你发誓 哈利
Your word, Harry.
我发誓
My word.
抓住我的胳膊
Take my arm.
教授 您在霍格沃茨应该不能幻影移形
Sir, I thought you couldn’t apparate within Hogwarts.
我是校长 当然可以
Well, being me has its privileges.
就是这个地方
This is the place.

Oh, yes.
有施过魔法的痕迹
This place has known magic.
-教授 -进去就要付出代价
– Sir! – In order to gain passage payment must be made.
为了削弱入侵者
Payment intended to weaken any intruder.
-那该让我来 教授 -不 哈利
– You should’ve let me, sir. – No, Harry.
你的血比我的要宝贵得多
Your blood’s much more precious than mine.
伏地魔不会让人轻易找到自己的藏身地
Voldemort will not have made it easy to discover his hiding place.
肯定有防范措施
He will have put certain defenses in position.
当心点
Careful.
就在那里
There it is.
问题是怎么过去呢
The only question is, how do we get there?
搭把手 哈利
If you would, Harry.
您认为魂器在那边吗 教授
Do you think the horcrux is in there, sir?

Oh, yes.
必须都喝掉
It has to be drunk.
全部都要喝光
All of it has to be drunk.
记得我来之前说的话吧
You remember the conditions on which I brought you with me?
这药剂可能会让我瘫痪
This potion might paralyze me.
可能也会让我忘记来的目的
Might make me forget why I’m here.
可能会让我痛不欲生
Might cause me so much pain that I beg for relief.
你一定不要顺从我
You are not to indulge these requests.
哈利 你要让我全喝完
It’s your job, Harry, to make sure I keep drinking this potion.
哪怕要强行灌下去
Even if you have to force it down my throat.
-明白吗 -我为什么不能喝 教授
– Understood? – Why can’t I drink it, sir?
因为我更老 更聪明 而且没你重要
Because I am much older, much cleverer, and much less valuable.
祝你健康 哈利
Your good health, Harry.
教授
Professor.
教授
Professor!
哈利
Harry.
教授 能听见吗
Professor, can you hear me?
教授
Professor.
不要
No. Don’t.
您得继续喝下去 记得自己的话吗
You have to keep drinking, like you said. Remember?
-停下 -喝光了
– Stop. – It will stop. It will stop…
-就可以停下了 -拜托 不要
– but only if you keep drinking. – Please, don’t make me.
-抱歉 教授 -拜托
– I’m sorry, sir. – Please.
-杀了我吧 杀了我 -不
– Kill me. Kill me! – No!
是我的错
It’s my fault.
全是我的错
It’s all my fault.
是我的错
It’s my fault.
还有一口 教授 就一口 我保证
Just one more, sir. One more, and then I promise…
我保证听你的
I promise I’ll do what you say.
-我保证 -不要
– I promise. – No.
求您
Please.
哈利
Harry.

Water.

Water.

Water.
您成功了 教授
You did it, sir.

Look.
哈利
Harry.

Water.
清水如泉
Aguamenti.

Water.
荧光闪烁
Lumos.
终极荧光闪烁
Lumos maxima!
哈利
Harry.
神锋无影
Sectumsempra!
哈利
Harry.
-昏昏倒地 -哈利
– Stupefy! – Harry.
哈利
Harry.
水火分路
Partis temporus!
回寝室去 不许乱逛
Go to your houses. No dawdling.
得送你去医院 教授 去找庞弗雷夫人
We need to get you to the hospital wing, sir, to Madam Pomfrey.

No.
西弗勒斯 我需要西弗勒斯
Severus. Severus is who I need.
叫醒他 告诉他刚才的事
Wake him. Tell him what happened.
不要跟任何人讲
Speak to no one else.
找西弗勒斯 哈利
Severus, Harry.
注意隐形 哈利
Hide yourself below, Harry.
没我允许不要和人讲话 不要被人发现
Don’t speak or be seen by anybody without my permission.
无论发生什么事 你一定要藏好
Whatever happens, it’s imperative you stay below.
哈利 照我说的去做
Harry, do as I say.
相信我
Trust me.
相信我
Trust me.
晚上好 德拉科
Good evening, Draco.
这春天的晚上 出来做什么呢
What brings you here on this fine spring evening?
还有谁 我听见你们在说话
Who else is here? I heard you talking.
我时常大声的自言自语 觉得很有用
I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful.
你试过吗 德拉科
Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco?
德拉科
Draco…
-你不是杀手 -你怎么知道
– you are no assassin. – How do you know what I am?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!