It’s okay, Ron. It’s all right. It doesn’t matter.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
他刚才去邀请芙蓉·德拉库尔了
He just asked Fleur Delacour out.
-什么 -她怎么说
– What? – What did she say?
当然没戏了
No, of course.
-她答应了吗 -别犯傻
– She said yes? – Don’t be silly.
她刚好走过 你也知道我喜欢看她们走路
There she was, walking by. You know how I like it when they walk.
情不自禁就问出来了
I couldn’t help it. It just sort of slipped out.
其实 他是跟人家喊出来的 太吓人了
Actually, he sort of screamed at her. It was a bit frightening.
之后你是怎么做的
And what did you do then?
还能怎么做 当然是撒腿跑了
What else? I ran for it.
我真的搞不定 哈利 我天生不是这块料
I’m not cut out for this, Harry. I don’t know what got into me.
-好啊哈利 -好啊哈利
-Hi, Harry. -Hi, Harry.
我总喜欢在后面看她们走
I always liked looking at them from behind.
她肯定不会原谅我
She’s never gonna forgive me, ever.
天哪
Bloody hell.
天哪
Bloody hell.
天哪
Bloody….
天哪
Oh, bloody….
那是什么 你穿的什么
What are those? What are those?
-我的礼服长袍 -你的怎么就没问题
– My dress robes. – Well, they’re all right!
没蕾丝 没有大翻领
No lace. No dodgy little collar.
你的风格比较传统
Well, I expect yours are more traditional.
还传统 一万年前的吧
Traditional?! They’re ancient!
看着像我的老姑婆
I look like my Great Aunt Tessie!
闻起来也像
I smell like my Great Aunt Tessie.
杀了我吧 哈利
Murder me, Harry.
别乱弄了
Leave it alone!
真可怜 她肯定一个人躲在房♥间里哭呢
Poor kid. I bet she’s alone in her room, crying her eyes out.
-谁啊 -当然是赫敏了
– Who? – Hermione, of course.
哈利 不然她
Come on, Harry, why do you
为什么不说她的舞伴是谁呢
think she wouldn’t tell us who she’s coming with?
因为她怕说了被我们笑
Because we’d take the mickey out of her if she did.
没人邀请她
Nobody asked her.
要是她不那么骄傲的话 我倒是不介意
Would’ve taken her myself if she wasn’t so bloody proud.
-你们好 -你们好
– Hello, boys. – Hello, boys.
你看起来也太
Don’t you look…
时髦了吧
dashing.
该你了 波特 你和佩蒂尔准备好了吗
There you are, Potter. Are you and Miss Patil ready?
-准备什么 教授 -跳舞啊
– Ready, professor? – To dance.
三位勇士
It’s traditional that the
这次是四位 需要领舞
three champions– Well, in this case, four.
这是舞会的传统
are the first to dance.
-我告诉过你的 -没有
– Surely I told you that. – No.
好吧 那你现在知道了
Well, now you know.
至于你 韦斯莱先生
As for you, Mr. Weasley,
你和佩蒂尔小姐先去大礼堂吧
you may proceed into the Great Hall with Miss Patil.
-你们来了 -走吧
– Oh, there you are. – Come on, then.
走这边
Come along this way.
好了 走吧
Oh, come on.
现在 请你们排好队
Now, I need you all to line up in the procession, please.
你们已经迟到了
Oh, you are very late.
这边请 这边请 来
This way. This way. Come along.
她可真美
She looks beautiful!
是啊 真美
Yeah, she does.
是赫敏·格兰杰吗 和维克多·克鲁姆
Is that Hermione Granger? With Viktor Krum?
不是 绝对不可能
No. Absolutely not.
哈利 搂着我的腰
Harry, take my waist.
-什么 -快
– What? – Now!
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
哪怕笨得像巨怪
Move your body like a hairy troll
也要摇滚起来
Learning to rock and roll
像精灵一样狂舞
Spin around like a crazy elf
跳出自己的路
Dancing by himself
跟着独角兽摇又扭
Boogie down like a unicorn
不见日出不罢休
No stopping till the break of dawn
大家把手举起来
Put your hands up in the air
来学放纵的食人怪
Like an ogre who just don’t care
鹰头马身飞起来
Can you dance like a Hippogriff?
看他长得就像个蠢货
Ruddy pumpkinhead, isn’t he?
我就说他去图书馆不是为了看书
I don’t think it was the books that had him going to the library.
可以共舞一曲吗
May I have your arm?
共舞一百曲都行
Arm. Leg. I’m yours.
好热啊
Hot, isn’t it?
维克多去拿饮料了 一起来吗
Viktor’s gone to go and get drinks. Would you care to join us?
不 我们就不打扰了
No, we’d not care to join you and Viktor.
你这是抽什么疯呢
What’s got your wand in a knot?
他是德姆斯特朗的 你这是在通敌
He’s a Durmstrang. You’re fraternizing with the enemy.
通敌 当初是谁想要他的签名的
The enemy? Who was it wanting his autograph?
而且 这次比赛的主旨就是要
Besides, the whole point of the tournament…
推动国际间的魔法合作
is international magical cooperation…
以此结识更多朋友
…to make friends.
我看他可不只想交朋友
I think he’s got a bit more than friendship on his mind.
你到底要不要请我跳舞
Are you going to ask me to dance or not?

No.
-他在利用你 -你怎么敢这么说
– He’s using you. – How dare you?!
再说我能照顾好自己
Besides, I can take care of myself.
说不准 他都一把年纪了
I doubt it. He’s way too old.
什么 你就是这么想的
What?! What? That’s what you think?
对 我就是这么想的
Yeah, that’s what I think.
那你肯定知道要怎么办了
You know the solution then, don’t you?
-说下去 -下次再有舞会
– Go on. – Next time there’s a ball…
勇敢点 赶在别人之前邀请我
…pluck up the courage and ask me before somebody else does!
别最后才想到我
And not as a last resort.
这…你都说到哪去了
Well, that’s– I mean, that’s just completely off the point.
哈利
Harry.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
算了 你们俩都回去睡大觉吧
Never mind! Off to bed, both of you.
女人真是越老越可怕
They get scary when they get older.
罗恩 一切都被你毁了
Ron, you spoiled everything!
这是怎么回事
What’s this about?
让这魔法
No, don’t let
永不消散
This magic die
答案就在那里
The answer’s there
再让我看一眼
Let me see it again.
时机就要到了
Yes, the time is close now.
哈利 终于来了
Harry, at last!
别挡着门 虫尾巴 让我好好欢迎一下客人
Step aside, Wormtail, so I can give our guest a proper greeting.
你没事吧 哈利
You all right, Harry?
我刚回来
I just got in.
是我
Me.
哈利 几个星期前
Harry, you told me
你就说把金蛋弄明白了
you’d figured the egg out weeks ago.
还有两天任务就开始了
The task is two days from now.
是吗 我都不知道
Really? I had no idea.
我猜威克多尔已经弄明白了
I suppose Viktor’s already figured it out.
不知道 我们其实不怎么说争霸赛的事
Wouldn’t know. We don’t actually talk about the tournament.
其实连话都很少说
Actually, we don’t really talk at all.
更多的是行动
Viktor’s more of a physical being.
我是说他不怎么健谈
I just mean he’s not particularly loquacious.
他总是看着我学习
Mostly, he watches me study.
其实还挺烦人的
It’s a bit annoying, actually.
你是在努力弄明白金蛋 是吗
You are trying to figure this egg out, aren’t you?
什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
意思是这些任务都是用来考验你们的
It just means these tasks are designed to test you…
方式很严苛 甚至残酷
…in the most brutal way. They’re almost cruel.
而…
And…
我很担心你
…I’m scared for you.
龙那一关 你是靠勇气过的
You got by the dragons mostly on nerve.
我不知道这次还行不行
I’m not sure it’s going to be enough this time.
波特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!