Yeah. Isn’t it?
我当时肯定疯了
I suppose I was a bit distraught.
男生啊
Boys.
-你好 哈利 -你好 哈利
– Hi, Harry. – Hi, Harry.
秋 哈利在看你呢
Cho, Harry’s looking at you.
快看
Look at this!
真不敢相信 那个女人又在胡扯了
I can’t believe it! She’s done it again.
“格兰杰小姐这个朴实却又野心勃勃的女孩
“Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl…
似乎很喜欢勾搭一些有名的巫师
seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards.
有消息称 她最近盯上了
Her latest prey, sources report…
保加利亚小甜甜 维克多·克鲁姆
is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum.
目前 哈利·波特对这场
No word yet on how Harry
情感危机还没有什么表示”
Potter’s taking this latest emotional blow.”
有你的包裹 韦斯莱先生
Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley.
谢谢你 奈吉尔
Thank you, Nigel.
现在不方便 奈吉尔 等会儿
Not now, Nigel. Later.
去吧
Go on.
我答应给他哈利的签名
I told him I’d get him Harry’s autograph.
看 妈妈给我寄东西了
Oh, look, Mum’s sent me something.
她给我寄了条裙子
Mum sent me a dress.
好吧 颜色跟你眼睛挺搭 是不是还有女帽
Well, it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?
拿开 哈利
Nose down, Harry.
金妮 一定是给你的
Ginny, these must be for you.
我才不♥穿♥ 丑死了
I’m not wearing that, it’s ghastly.
你笑什么
What are you on about?
这不是给金妮的
They’re not for Ginny.
就是给你的
They’re for you.
-礼服长袍 -礼服长袍 干什么用
– Dress robes. – Dress robes? For what?
圣诞舞会
The Yule Ball…
自三强争霸赛设立之初 就是
has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament…
传统项目
since its inception.
在平安夜的时候 我们和客人们一起
On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests…
在大礼堂里
gather in the Great Hall…
适度地放松一夜
for a night of well-mannered frivolity.
作为东道主的代表
As representatives of the host school…
我希望大家能够
I expect each and every
展现出翩翩风度
one of you to put your best foot forward.
我之所以这么说
And I mean this literally, because…
是因为圣诞舞会需要大家
the Yule Ball is, first and foremost…
翩翩起舞
a dance.
安静
Silence!
近千年来 戈德里克·格兰芬多学院
The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect…
都在巫师世界里享有极高的声誉
of the wizard world for nearly 10 centuries.
我不希望你们在舞会上
I will not have you, in the
搞出什么有损学院英名的事
course of a single evening, besmirching that name…
不要胡言乱语 莽莽撞撞 像群狒狒一样
by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons.
试试能不能用五倍速说出来
Try saying that five times fast, huh?
说到舞蹈
Now, to dance…
那是一个让身体呼吸的过程
is to let the body breathe.
每个女孩的身体里都沉睡着
Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers…
一只想要翩翩起舞的天鹅
Ionging to burst forth and take flight.
我可不觉得爱洛伊丝·米德根体内
Something’s about to burst out of Eloise Midgen,
是一只天鹅
but I don’t think it’s a swan.
每个男孩的体内也都有一只准备奔腾的雄狮
Inside every boy, a lordly lion prepared to prance.
-韦斯莱先生 -怎么了
– Mr. Weasley. – Yes?
共舞一曲吧
Will you join me, please?
现在 把你的右手放在我的腰上
Now, place your right hand on my waist.
-哪儿 -腰上
– Where? – My waist.
胳膊伸直
And extend your arm.
费尔奇先生 请放音乐
Mr. Filch, if you please.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三 一 二 三
One, two, three. One, two, three.
你俩要笑话他一辈子吧
Never gonna let him forget this, are you?
-没错 -没错
– Never. – Never.
所有人都过来 男生们请起立
Everybody come together. Boys, on your feet!
她们怎么总是成群结队的
Why do they have to travel in packs?
从来不落单 让我们怎么邀请
How are you supposed to get one on their own to ask them?
天哪 哈利 龙你都能赢
Blimey, Harry. You’ve slayed dragons.
还怕找不到舞伴吗
If you can’t get a date, who can?
我宁愿再和龙战一场
I think I’d take the dragon right now.
我像我妈妈
I take after my mum.
我不太了解她 三岁时她就离开了
Though I didn’t know her very well. She left when I was about 3.
她不是当妈的料
No, not the maternal sort, her.
伤透了我爸爸的心 我爸爸是个小矮人
Broke me dad’s heart, though. He was a tiny little fella, my dad.
我六岁的时候就可以
I could pick him up at the age
单手把他放到梳妆台上了
of 6 with one hand and put him up on the dresser.
他总是笑个不停
He laughed so hard at that.
真有趣
Very funny.
我刚上学没多久他就死了
And then he died just when I started school, so….
所以我必须自己照顾自己
So I sort of had to make me own way, as it were.
我就是这样 你呢
But enough of me. What about you?
我快疯了 照这样下去
This is mad. At this rate,
恐怕就剩咱们俩找不到舞伴了
we’ll be the only ones in our year without dates.
除了我们还有纳威
Well, us and Neville.
对啊 至少他还能自己一个人跳
Yeah, but, then again, he can take himself.
你们还不知道吧 纳威已经找到舞伴了
It might interest you to know that Neville’s already got someone.
这下真的绝望了
Now I’m really depressed.
“赶快行动 不然好姑娘都没了”
“Get a move on or all the good ones will have gone.”
那你的舞伴是谁啊
Who you going with, then?
-安吉丽娜 -怎么了
– Oi, Angelina? – What?
你愿意和我一起参加舞会吗
Do you wanna go to the ball with me?
去舞会吗
To the ball?
好啊
Yeah, all right.
对了 赫敏
Oi, Hermione.
你是个女生
You’re a girl.
你眼神真好
Very well spotted.
在我们两个里选一个吧
Come with one of us?
男生没舞伴没什么
Come on. It’s one thing for a bloke to show up alone.
女生没有就太悲哀了
For a girl, it’s just sad.
我不会一个人去 因为
I won’t be going alone, because,
不管你信不信 已经有人邀请我了
believe it or not, someone’s asked me!
而且我答应了
And I said yes!
不是吧
Bloody hell.
她是骗人的吧
She’s lying, right?
也许吧
If you say so.
听着 我们一定要加把劲
Look, we’ve just gotta grit our teeth and do it.
今晚 等我们回到休息室的时候
Tonight, when we get back to the common room,
都要找到各自的舞伴 好吗
we’ll both have partners. Agreed?

Agreed.
-秋 -哈利
– Cho! – Harry!
上楼梯的时候小心点 上面有冰
Watch yourself on the stairs. It’s a bit icy at the top.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.

Cho?
怎么了
Yes?
我只是想问你
Well, I just wondered if you–
我想问你愿不愿意和我一起参加舞会
I wondered if maybe you wanted to go to the ball with me.
对不起 我没听清
Sorry, I didn’t catch that.
我想问
I was just wondering if
你愿不愿意 和我一起参加舞会
maybe you wanted to go to the ball with me.
哈利
Harry…
对不起 可是已经有人邀请我了
I’m sorry, but someone’s already asked me.
而且
And….
我已经答应他了
Well, I’ve said I’ll go with him.
很好
Okay. Yeah. Great.
好极了 没关系
Fine. No problem.
好 很好
Okay. Good.
哈利
Harry?
我真的
I really am…
很抱歉
sorry.
没事 罗恩
It’s all right, Ron.
没事的 罗恩 没关系的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!