他还没到17岁呢
He’s not even 17 yet!
-这不公平 -你个法国佬
– It’s wrong, I tell you! – You French tart.
你看什么
Everything is a conspiracy
-都像阴谋 -安静 我没法思考了
– theory with you! – Quiet! I can’t think!
-所有事都是阴谋 -我抗♥议♥
– Everything is a conspiracy theory! – I protest.
-哈利 -我抗♥议♥
– Harry. – I protest!
你没把名字投进火焰杯吧
Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?
没有 先生
No, sir.
没有请年纪大一点儿的同学
Did you ask one of the older students…
-帮你投进去吗 -没有 先生
– …to do it for you? – No, sir.
-你肯定吗 -是的 先生
– You’re absolutely sure? – Yes. Yes, sir.
-他肯定在撒谎 -他才没有
– But of course he is lying. – The hell he is!
火焰杯是法力十分高♥强♥的法器
The Goblet of Fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object.
想要蒙蔽它
Only an exceptionally powerful
需要特别强大的混淆咒
Confundus Charm could have hoodwinked it.
四年级的孩子可没这个能力
Magic way beyond the talents of a fourth year.
你好像动了不少脑筋呢 疯眼汉
You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, Mad-Eye.
我以前的工作
It was once my job
必须用黑巫师的方式思考 卡卡洛夫
to think as dark wizards do, Karkaroff…
你应该没忘
…perhaps you remember.
别说没用的 阿♥拉♥斯托
This doesn’t help, Alastor.
你来决定吧 巴蒂
Leave this to you, Barty.
我们必须遵守章程
The rules are absolute.
火焰杯的选择有魔法约束着
The Goblet of Fire constitutes a binding magical contract.
波特先生没有选择
Mr. Potter has no choice.
从今晚开始 他就是
He is, as of tonight…
三强杯的勇士
…a Triwizard champion.
不能再这么下去了 阿不思
This can’t go on, Albus.
先是黑魔标记 现在又来这个
First the Dark Mark. Now this?
你觉得我们该怎么做 米勒娃
What do you suggest, Minerva?
结束它
Put an end to it.
别让波特参赛
Don’t let Potter compete.
巴蒂说了 必须遵守章程
You heard Barty. The rules are clear.
让巴蒂和他的章程去死吧
Well, the devil with Barty and his rules.
你怎么听魔法部的了
And since when did you accommodate the Ministry?
校长 我也认为
Headmaster, I, too, find
这不仅仅是巧合
it difficult to believe this mere coincidence.
但是 如果我们
However, if we are to
真想揭开谜底
truly discover the meaning of these events…
也许最好还是
…perhaps we should, for the time being…
静观其变
…let them unfold.
什么 什么都不做吗
What–? Do nothing?
拿他当诱饵
Offer him up as bait?
波特是个孩子 不是块肉
Potter is a boy, not a piece of meat.
我同意西弗勒斯
I agree. With Severus.
阿♥拉♥斯托 看着点哈利 好吗
Alastor, keep an eye on Harry, will you?
-没问题 -但是别让他知道
– I can do that. – Don’t let him know, though.
马上面对的挑战
He must be anxious enough as it is…
就够他头疼的了
…knowing what lies ahead.
我们又何尝不是
Then again, we all are.
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
算了 不重要
Never mind. Doesn’t matter.
不过还是跟好哥们说一声的好
Might’ve let your best friend know, though.
-说什么 -你心里清楚
– Let you know what? – You know bloody well what.
我又不想这样 罗恩
I didn’t ask for this to happen, Ron.
好吗
Okay?
-你真是个白♥痴♥ -我就是白♥痴♥
– You’re being stupid. – Yeah, that’s me.
罗恩·韦斯莱 哈利·波特的白♥痴♥朋友
Ron Weasley, Harry Potter’s stupid friend.
我没把名字投进高脚杯
I didn’t put my name in that cup.
我不想要什么永恒的荣耀 我只想
I don’t want eternal glory. I just wanna be….
我不知道今晚是怎么了
Look, I don’t know what happened tonight,
也不知道为什么
and I don’t know why.
但就是这样
It just did.
好吗
Okay?
滚吧
Piss off.
多好的四人组啊
What a charismatic quartet.
你们好
Hello.
我是丽塔·斯基特
I’m Rita Skeeter.
为《预言家日报》供稿
I write for the Daily Prophet.
这你们都知道了吧
But of course you know that, don’t you?
现在要让大家知道你们
It’s you we don’t know.
你们最有料
You’re the juicy news.
这张粉嘟嘟的小脸蛋迷倒了多少人
What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks?
这身肌肉又掩盖了多少秘密
What mysteries do the muscles mask?
这卷发下的小脑袋里有多少勇气
Does courage lie beneath those curls?
简而言之 怎么才能成为勇士
In short, what makes a champion tick?
我的专栏想了解 疯狂的读者们更想知道
“Me, Myself & I” want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers.
那么谁想谈谈
So who’s feeling up to sharing?
从最小的开始 就这么定了
Shall we start with the youngest? Lovely.
真”舒服”
This is cozy.
这是放扫帚的隔间
It’s a broom cupboard.
你肯定特别熟悉
You should feel right at home, then.
不介意我用速记羽毛笔吧
Don’t mind if I use a Quick-Quotes Quill, do you?
不介意
No.
那么 哈利
So tell me, Harry.
你 一个只有12岁的小男孩
Here you sit, a mere boy of 12–
我14岁 抱歉
I’m 14. Sorry.
就要和三个学生竞争
–about to compete against three students…
他们不仅情感上远比你成熟
…not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself…
还掌握了你做梦都不敢想的
…but who have mastered spells that you wouldn’t attempt…
咒语
…in your dizziest daydreams.
你紧张吗
Concerned?
我不知道 我没想过这些
I don’t know. I haven’t really thought about it.
别管那支笔
Just ignore the quill.
不过 当然
Then, of course,
你也不是普通的12岁小男孩 不是吗
you’re no ordinary boy of 12, are you?
-14岁 -你的故事就是个传说
– Fourteen. – Your story’s legend.
你是否认为 是你过去所受的创伤
Do you think it was the trauma of your past…
让你渴望报名 来冒这个险吗
…that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament?
我没有报名
No, I didn’t enter.
当然没有
Of course you didn’t.
大家都喜欢叛逆 哈利
Everyone loves a rebel, Harry.
划掉上一句
Scratch that last.
说到你的父母 如果他们还活着的话
Speaking of your parents, were they alive,
你觉得他们现在会怎么想
how do you think they’d feel?
骄傲 还是担心
Proud? Or concerned…
因为你的做法
…that your attitude shows,
往好了说 是病态地渴求关注
at best, a pathological need for attention…
往坏了说 就是不想活了
…at worst, a psychotic death wish?
我的眼睛可没有
Hey, my eyes aren’t
“因回忆过去 热泪盈眶”
“Glistening with the ghosts of my past.”
哈利 我不能冒险用海德薇
Harry, I couldn ‘t risk sending Hedwig.
世界杯之后
Since the World Cup,
魔法部一直在拦截猫头鹰
the Ministry’s been intercepting more and more owls…
海德薇太显眼了
…and she ‘s too easily recognized.
我们需要当面谈谈 哈利
We need to talk, Harry, face-to-face.
周日凌晨一点 格兰芬多公共休息室
Meet me in the Gryffindor common room, 1:00 this Saturday night.
务必单独见我
And make sure you ‘re alone.
小天狼星
Sirius.
又及 那只猫头鹰会咬人
P.S. The bird bites.
小天狼星
Sirius?
花季悲剧
哈利·波特与三强争霸赛的故事
哈利波特 12岁
Harry Potter, age 12…
这位疑云密布的参赛者
…suspect entrant in the Triwizard Tournament.
双眼饱含过去的阴影
His eyes swimming with the ghosts of his past…
压抑着泪水
…and choking back tears….
小天狼星 你怎
Sirius. How–?
时间紧 我就直说了
I don’t have much time, so let me get straight to it.
你有没有把你的名字投进火焰杯里
Did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet of Fire?
没有
No!