前傲罗
Ex-Auror,
魔法部的叛逆者
Ministry malcontent,
你们黑魔法防御术课的新老师
and your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.
我应邓布利多邀请而来
I am here because Dumbledore asked me.
就这么回事
End of story, goodbye, the end.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
说到黑魔法
When it comes to the Dark Arts,
我更相信实践出真知
I believe in a practical approach.
不过首先 谁能告诉我
But first, which of you can
不可饶恕咒一共有几个
tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are?
-三个 先生 – 为什么叫这个
– Three, sir. – And they are so named?
因为它们不可饶恕 使用任何一个
Because they are unforgivable. The use of any one of them will…
你就别想出阿兹卡班了 没错
Will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban, correct.
魔法部觉得这些咒语少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
The Ministry says you’re too young to see what these curses do.
我可不这么想
I say different!
你得知道对手能做出什么
You need to know what you’re up against!
你得时刻做好准备
You need to be prepared.
你得另找个地方粘你的口香糖
You need to find another place to put your chewing gum
不许粘在课桌下面 斐尼甘先生
besides the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan!
不是吧
No way.
这死老头居然能看到脑袋后面
The old codger can see out the back of his head.
还能听到后面呢
And hear across classrooms!
那么先展示哪个呢
So which curse shall we see first?
-韦斯莱 -是
– Weasley! – Yes?
站起来
Stand.
说个咒语吧
Give us a curse.
我爸爸曾经跟我讲过一个
Well, my dad did tell me about one.
夺魂咒
The Imperius Curse.
是啊 你父亲肯定知道那个咒语
Oh, yeah, your father would know all about that.
当年可是给部里惹了不少麻烦
Gave the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago.
给你解释下为什么
Perhaps this will show you why.
你好啊
Hello.
漂亮的小美人
Lovely little beauty.
速速变大
Engorgio.
魂魄出窍
Imperio!
别担心 她不会伤人的
Don’t worry. It’s completely harmless.
但要是她咬一口
If she bites
你就死了
she’s lethal.
你笑什么呢
What are you laughing at?
快拿开
Get off!
她真有才 是不是
Talented, isn’t she?
下面该让她做什么呢 从窗户跳出去
What should I have her do next? Jump out the window?
把自己淹死
Drown herself?
以前很多巫师声称
Scores of witches and wizards have claimed
他们听从神秘人
that they only did You-Know-Who’s bidding
是因为受了夺魂咒的控制
under the influence of the Imperius Curse.
但问题是
But here’s the rub:
我们怎么知道谁在撒谎
How do we sort out the liars?
还有谁 再说一个
Another, another.
来吧 来吧
Up, up. Come on.
你是隆巴顿吧
Longbottom, is it?
站起来
Up.
斯普劳特教授告诉我
Professor Sprout tells me
你很有草药学的天赋
you have an aptitude for herbology.
还有一个
There’s the….
叫钻心咒
The Cruciatus Curse.
没错 没错 来
Correct, correct. Come, come.
这个特别惨
Particularly nasty.
折磨人的咒语
The torture curse.
钻心剜骨
Crucio!
快停下 你没看到他受不了吗
Stop it! Can’t you see it’s bothering him? Stop it!
最后一个不可饶恕咒
Perhaps you could give us
就你由来告诉大家吧 格兰杰小姐
the last Unforgivable Curse, Miss Granger.
不愿意
No?
阿瓦达索命
Avada Kedavra!
死咒
The Killing Curse.
被施咒的人 只有一位逃过一死
Only one person is known to have survived it
他此刻就坐在这间屋子里
and he’s sitting in this room.
他真是棒极了 你不觉得吗
Brilliant, isn’t he?
但脑子绝对有问题
Completely demented, of course,
跟他同处一室也挺可怕的
and terrifying to be in the same room with,
但他真是见过世面的人
but he’s really been there,
他可是亲身经历过的
you know? He’s looked evil in the eye.
不可饶恕咒这个名字不是白来的
There’s a reason those curses are unforgivable.
居然在教室里演示
To perform them in a classroom….
看看纳威的脸色
I mean, did you see Neville’s face?
纳威
Neville?
孩子
Son?
你还好吗
You all right?
来吧 来喝杯茶
Come on. We’ll have a cup of tea.
我有东西给你看
I want to show you something.
我们要迟到了
We’re gonna be late!
加油 塞德里克 放进去
Come on, Cedric. Put it in!
永恒的荣耀 想想就很棒
Eternal glory. Be brilliant, wouldn’t it?
三年后 我们年纪就够了
Three years from now, when we’re old enough to be chosen.
你去吧 我可不去
Yeah, rather you than me.
成了
Yes!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
-伙计们 成功了 -今早刚做好
– Well, lads, we’ve done it. – Cooked it up just this morning.
不会管用的
It’s not going to work.
-是吗 -为什么呢 格兰杰
– Oh, yeah? – And why is that, Granger?
看到没 这是年龄界线
You see this? This is an Age Line.
邓布利多亲自画的
Dumbledore drew it himself.
那又怎么样
So?
像邓布利多那样的天才怎么可能被
So a genius like Dumbledore couldn’t possibly be fooled…
增龄剂这种破玩意骗过去
…by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion.
破玩意才高明
But that’s why it’s so brilliant.
破玩意他才想不到
Because it’s so pathetically dimwitted.
准备好了吗 弗雷德
Ready, Fred?
准备好了 乔治
Ready, George.
-干了 -干了
– Bottoms up. – Bottoms up.
-太棒了 -太棒了
– Yes! – Yes!
太棒了
Yes!
准备好了吗
Ready?
-太棒了 -太棒了
– Yes! – Yes!
-你说会管用的 -你说会管用的
– You said! – You said!
-你想干一架吗 -看我把你耳朵扯下来
– Oh, right, you want a piece of me?! – I’ll tear your ears off!
-真可笑 -接招
– Now you’re making me laugh. – Take this! Come on!
上 上 上
Fight! Fight! Fight!
还是老一套吗
We’re “Old school,” Right?
是啊 但是没你老
Yeah, but you look older!
请坐
Sit down. Please.
现在是万众期待的时刻
Now the moment you’ve all been waiting for:
勇士选拔
the champion selection.
德姆斯特朗的勇士是威克多尔·克鲁姆
The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum.
布斯巴顿的勇士是
The champion for Beauxbatons…
芙蓉·德拉库尔
…is Fleur Delacour.
霍格沃茨的勇士 塞德里克·迪戈里
The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!
太好了 现在三位勇士都选出来了
Excellent! We now have our three champions.
但最后 只有一位能载入史册
But in the end, only one will go down in history.
只有一位可以举起这冠军之杯
Only one will hoist this chalice of champions…
这胜利之杯
…this vessel of victory…
三强杯
…the Triwizard Cup!
哈利·波特
Harry Potter.
哈利·波特
Harry Potter?
不 不
No. No.
哈利·波特
Harry Potter!
去吧 哈利
Go on, Harry.
哈利 快去
Harry, for goodness sake.
他作弊
He’s a cheat!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!