because it was meant to be so.
现在大功告成
And now the deed is done.
你身上流的血
The blood that runs through these veins
也在黑魔王身上流淌
runs within the Dark Lord.
想一想 要是他知道我除掉了
Imagine how he will reward me when he learns
了不起的哈利·波特
that I have once and for all
要怎么奖励我
silenced the great Harry Potter.
除你武器
Expelliarmus!
西弗勒斯
Severus.
很好 咽下去
That’s it, take it.
-我是谁 -阿不思·邓布利多
– Do you know who I am? – Albus Dumbledore.
-你是阿♥拉♥斯托·穆迪吗 是吗 -不是
– Are you Alastor Moody? Are you? – No.
他在这房♥间里吗 在吗
Is he in this room? Is he in this room?
哈利 让一让
Harry, away from there!
-你还好吗 阿♥拉♥斯托 -抱歉 阿不思
– You all right, Alastor? – I’m sorry, Albus.
那是穆迪 那这个是…
That’s Moody. But then who’s–?
复方汤剂
Polyjuice Potion.
现在知道是谁在偷你东西了 西弗勒斯
Now we know who’s been stealing from your stores, Severus.
我们马上把你弄上来
We’ll get you up in a minute.
哈利
Harry!
小巴蒂·克劳奇
Barty Crouch Junior.
把你的给我看看 我的也给你看
I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.
你的手臂 哈利
Your arm, Harry.
你知道这意味着什么吧
You know what this means, don’t you?
他回来了
He’s back.
伏地魔大人回来了
Lord Voldemort has returned.
对不起 先生 我也没办法
I’m sorry, sir. I couldn’t help it.
派只猫头鹰去阿兹卡班
Send an owl to Azkaban.
告诉他们有个囚犯逃出来了
I think they’ll find they’re missing a prisoner.
-我会受到英雄般的欢迎 -或许吧
– I’ll be welcomed back like a hero. – Perhaps.
但我可没时间招待英雄
Personally, I’ve never had much time for heroes.
今天 我们承受了
Today, we acknowledge
巨大的损失
a really terrible loss.
大家知道 塞德里克·迪戈里
Cedric Diggory was, as you all know,
勤奋刻苦
exceptionally hard-working
理性公正
infinitely fair-minded
最重要的是
and, most importantly
他是位善良 忠诚的朋友
a fierce, fierce friend.
所以我想
Now, I think, therefore,
大家有权知道 他死去的真♥相♥
you have the right to know exactly how he died.
杀死塞德里克·迪戈里的凶手
You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered
就是伏地魔
by Lord Voldemort!
魔法部不希望我告诉你们
The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this.
但我想 隐瞒真♥相♥就是对他的侮辱
But not to do so, I think, would be an insult to his memory.
失去他的悲痛
Now, the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss
提醒着我 也提醒大家
reminds me and reminds us
虽然我们来自不同地域
that while we may come from different places
语言各异
and speak in different tongues
但我们的心紧紧相连
our hearts beat as one.
鉴于最近发生的事件
In light of recent events
我们在这一年结下的深刻情谊
the bonds of friendship we’ve made this year
会显得愈发宝贵
will be more important than ever.
记住这些 塞德里克·迪戈里就不会白白死去
Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain.
记住这些
You remember that
让我们一同怀念一个
and we’ll celebrate a boy who was
善良 诚实
kind and honest and
勇敢 真诚 正气凛然的男孩
brave and true, right to the very end.
我一直不喜欢这些帷幔
I never liked these curtains.
四年级的时候还把它们点着了
Set them on fire in my fourth year.
当然 是个意外
By accident, of course.
我今年让你身处险境了 哈利
I put you in terrible danger this year, Harry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
教授
Professor,
在墓地的时候 有一刻
when I was in the graveyard, there was a moment
我和伏地魔的魔杖 好像连接在了一起
when Voldemort’s wand and mine sort of connected.
闪回咒
Priori Incantatem.
你看见你的父母了 是不是
You saw your parents that night, didn’t you?
他们回来了
They reappeared.
没有咒语能让人起死回生 哈利
No spell can reawaken the dead, Harry.
你应该知道
I trust you know that.
前方的路充满黑暗和艰难
Dark and difficult times lie ahead.
很快 我们就要做出选择
Soon we must all face the choice
是选择坚持 还是选择逃避
between what is right and what is easy.
但记住
But remember this:
这里有你的朋友
you have friends here.
你并不孤单
You’re not alone.
赫敏
Hermione.
给你的
This is for you.
给我写信 一定要
Write to me. Promise.
再见
Bye.
再见 罗恩
Au revoir, Ron.
咱就不能在霍格沃茨安稳地过一年吗
Do you think we’ll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts?
-不可能 -不可能
– No. – No.
我看不可能
No, I didn’t think so.
也是 要是没有麻烦 那多没意思
Oh, well. What’s life without a few dragons?
一切都要变了 是吧
Everything’s going to change now, isn’t it?
是的
Yes.
暑假一定给我写信 你们俩都是
Promise you’ll write this summer. Both of you.
我才不写 你知道我不会写的
I won’t. You know I won’t.
-哈利会写的 对吗 -嗯 每周都写
– Harry will, won’t you? – Yeah. Every week.