It was in the summer, before school.
梦里 我在一所房♥子里
In the dream, I was in a house.
伏地魔也在 不过不是人形
And Voldemort was there, only he wasn’t quite human.
虫尾巴也在 还有克劳奇先生的儿子
And Wormtail was there too. And Mr. Crouch ‘s son.
-还做过类似的梦吗 -做过
– Have there been others like this dream? – Yes.
总是一样的
Always the same one.
教授 这些梦
Sir, these dreams…
我所看到的 应该不会
…what I see, you don’t
真的在发生吧 对吗
think it’ s actually happening, do you?
你还是不要抓着梦境不放 哈利
I think it’s unwise for you to linger over these dreams, Harry.
最好
I think it’s best if you simply…
忘了它们
…cast them away.
这是预兆 西弗勒斯
It’s a sign, Severus.
你心里清楚这意味着什么
You know what it means as well as I.
波特
Potter!
急匆匆地去哪
What’s your hurry?
恭喜你
Congratulations,
你在大湖的表现非常鼓舞人心
your performance in the Black Lake was inspiring.
鳃囊草 我说对了吗
Gillyweed, am I correct?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
真聪明
Ingenious.
鳃囊草是非常罕见的
A rather rare herb, gillyweed.
可不是哪都找得到
Not something found in your everyday garden.
这个也是
Nor is this.
知道这是什么吗
Know what it is?
泡泡油吗 先生
Bubble juice, sir?
吐真剂
Veritaserum.
只要三滴
Three drops of this and
神秘人也要把他最黑暗的秘密说出来
You-Know-Who himself would spill his darkest secrets.
很遗憾 不能在学生身上用 但是
The use of it on a student is, regrettably, forbidden. However
你要再敢从我的私人储备里偷东西
should you ever steal from my personal stores again
我就”失手”倒进你的南瓜汁里
my hand might just slip over your morning pumpkin juice.
-我什么也没偷 -别撒谎
– I haven’t stolen anything. – Don’t lie to me.
腮囊草就算了
Gillyweed may be innocuous,
非洲树蛇皮和草蜻蛉呢
but boomslang skin, lacewing flies?
你和你的小伙伴们
You and your little friends
在熬制复方汤剂 告诉你
are brewing Polyjuice Potion, and believe me,
我一定查个水落石出
I’m going to find out why!
声音洪亮
Sonorus!
今天早些时候 穆迪教授
Earlier today, Professor Moody
把三强杯放进了迷宫深处
placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze.
只有他知道确切位置
Only he knows its exact position.
由于迪戈里先生
Now, as Mr. Diggory
和波特先生
and Mr. Potter
并列第一
are tied for first position
他们将率先进入迷宫
they will be the first to enter the maze,
之后是克鲁姆先生
followed by Mr. Krum
-和德拉库尔小姐 -加油 克鲁姆
– and Miss Delacour. – Come on! Krum!
克鲁姆 克鲁姆
Krum! Krum!
最先触到奖杯的 就是冠军
The first person to touch the cup will be the winner!
各位教职工在周边巡逻
I’ve instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter.
任何时候
Should, at any point,
如果哪位选手想退出比赛
a contestant wish to withdraw from the task,
只需发射红色火花即可
he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands.
选手们 都过来 快点
Contestants! Gather around. Quickly!
迷宫里虽然没有龙或是水怪
In the maze, you’ll find no dragons or creatures of the deep.
对你们却是更大的挑战
Instead, you’ll face something even more challenging.
迷宫会改变人心
You see, people change in the maze.
尽你们所能找到奖杯吧
Oh, find the cup if you can.
但要小心 别在里面迷失了自我
But be very wary, you could just lose yourselves along the way.
勇士们 准备好
Champions, prepare yourselves!
祝你好运
Good luck.
-好孩子 -回头见 爸爸
– My boy. – See you later, Dad.
我数三声 一…
On the count of three. One–
芙蓉
Fleur?
芙蓉
Fleur.
危险标记
Periculum!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
除你武器
Expelliarmus!
别 快住手 他中咒了 塞德里克
No, don’t! Stop! He’s bewitched, Cedric!
-放开我 -他中咒了
– Get off me! – He’s bewitched!
哈利
Harry!
哈利
Harry!
哈利
Harry!
哈利
Harry!
粉身碎骨
Reducto!
-多谢 -不客气
– Thanks. – No problem.
有那么一会
You know, for a moment there,
我还以为你要撇下我
I thought you were gonna let it get me.
有那么一会 我也这么以为
For a moment, so did I.
这比赛真够呛
Some game, huh?
是够呛
Some game.
快走
Go!
快 拿去吧 你救了我 快拿
Go on, take it. You saved me, take it!
-一起吧 一 二 -二
– Together. One, two, – Two,
-三 -三
– three! – three!
-你还好吧 -还好 你呢
– You okay? – Yeah. You?
里德尔
这是哪儿
Where are we?
我来过这
I’ve been here before.
它是个门钥匙
It’s a Portkey.
-哈利 奖杯是个门钥匙 -我来过这
– Harry, the cup is a Portkey. – I’ve been here before,
在梦里
in a dream.
汤姆·里德尔
塞德里克 我们得马上回奖杯那去
Cedric! We have to get back to the cup. Now!
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-哈利 怎么了 -回奖杯那去
– Harry! What is it? – Get back to the cup!
-你是谁 想干什么 -干掉碍事的
– Who are you? What do you want? – Kill the spare.
-阿瓦达索命 -不 塞德里克
– Avada Kedavra! – No! Cedric!
快动手 快点
Do it! Now!
父亲的骨
Bone of the father
无意中捐出
unwillingly given.
托马斯·里德尔
玛丽·里德尔
仆人的肉
Flesh of the servant
自愿献出
willingly sacrificed.
仇敌的血
And blood of the enemy
强行取出
forcibly taken.
黑魔王即将
The Dark Lord shall rise
重生
again.
我的魔杖 虫尾巴
My wand, Wormtail.
胳膊伸出来
Hold out your arm.
主人
Master.
谢谢您 主人
Thank you, master.
另一只胳膊 虫尾巴
The other arm, Wormtail.
欢迎 朋友们
Welcome, my friends.
十三年了 可是
Thirteen years it’s been, and yet
看看眼前的你们 恍如昨日
here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday.
我不得不说
I confess myself
我很失望
disappointed.
你们没有一个人来找过我
Not one of you tried to find me.
克拉布 麦克尼尔
Crabbe! Macnair!
高尔
Goyle!
连你也没有
Not even you,
卢修斯
Lucius.
主人 倘若我觉察过任何征兆
My Lord, had I detected any sign,
或是传言 透露出您的下落…
a whisper of your whereabouts–
征兆有的是 狡猾的朋友
There were signs, my slippery friend.
而且不仅是传言
And more than whispers.
我向您保证 主人 我从未背弃过去
I assure you, my Lord, I have never renounced the old ways.
您离开后
The face I have been obliged to present
我在人前展示的