However, seeing as Mr. Potter would have finished first…
但因为他决定
…had it not been for his
在救出韦斯莱先生的同时
determination to rescue not only Mr. Weasley…
也救出其他人 所以我们一致同意他为
…but the others as well, we’ve agreed to award him…
第二名
…second place…
-第二名 -太好了
– Second place! – Well done!
以此嘉奖他的高尚道德品行
…for outstanding moral fiber!
太好了
Yes!
-好极了 -道德品行
– Right on. – All that moral fiber, eh?
-真是太好了 -道德品行
– It’s great. – Moral fiber?
有时候虽然犯了错 却有好结果
Blimey. Even when you go wrong, it turns out right.
-干得好 高尚的人 -恭喜你 波特
– Yeah, well done, Moral Fiber. – Congratulations, Potter.
-很好的成绩 -谢谢
– A fine achievement. – Thank you.
干得好 孩子
Well done, boy.
海格家见 哈利
See you at Hagrid’s, Harry.
真可惜之前我们从没讲过话
I’m sorry we haven’t spoken.
毕竟你的故事我耳熟能详
After all, your story is one I’ve heard so many times.
很不寻常 当然也很不幸
Quite remarkable, really. Tragic, of course…
失去了亲人
…to lose one’s family.
人生再也不美满了
Never whole again, are we?
不过 生活还要继续
Still, life goes on…
我们也走到了现在
…and here we stand.
你父母肯定会以你为荣 波特
I’m sure your parents would be very proud of you today, Potter.
巴蒂
Bartemius!
你不会是在引诱波特
Not trying to lure Potter into
暑假去部里实习吧
one of the Ministry’s summer internships, are we?
上一个去神秘事务司的学生
The last boy who went into
可是有去无回
the Department of Mysteries never came out!
还说我疯了呢
And they say I’m mad.
我还记得第一次见你们的时候
Now, I remember– I remember when I first met you all.
我见过的最不合群的新生
Biggest bunch of misfits I ever set eyes on.
你们让我想起了自己小时候
Suppose you remind me of meself a little.
一晃已经四年了
And here we all are, four years later.
现在还是不合群
We’re still a bunch of misfits.
也许吧 不过现在我们有彼此
Well, maybe, but we’ve all got each other.
当然还有哈利
And Harry, of course.
他即将成为史上最年轻的三强争霸赛冠军
Soon to be the youngest Triwizard champion there’s ever been!
太棒了
Hooray!
霍格沃茨 霍格沃茨 霍格沃茨
Hogwarts, Hogwarts Hoggy Warty Hogwarts
请教给我们知识[校歌♥]
Teach us something, please
克劳奇先生
Mr. Crouch?
已经死了一个人 福吉
A man has died here, Fudge.
他不会是最后一个 你必须采取措施
And he won’t be the last. You must take action.
不能
I will not.
在这种时候 整个魔法界
In times like these, the wizard
都要从领袖身上汲取力量 邓布利多
world looks to its leaders for strength, Dumbledore!
那你就展示点勇气
Then for once show them some!
三强争霸赛不能取消
The Triwizard Tournament will not be canceled.
我不会让大家觉得我是懦夫
I will not be seen as a coward!
真正的领袖只做正确的事 不管别人怎么想
A true leader does what is right, no matter what others think.
你说什么 你刚说什么
What did you say? What did you say to me?
打断一下 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
我想说
It may interest you to
门外有人在听了
know this conversation is no longer private.
哈利
Oh, Harry!
哈利 真高兴又见面了
Harry, how good to see you again.
我可以晚点再过来 教授
I can come back later, professor.
不用了 哈利
Not necessary, Harry. The
部长和我已经谈完了 我马上回来
minister and l are done. I’ll be back in a moment.
部长 你请吧
Minister, after you.
给 你的帽子
There you are. Your hat.
哈利 我不在的时候
Oh, Harry, do feel free to
可以吃点甘草糖
indulge in a little Licorice Snap in my absence.
不过我得提醒你 味道有点冲
But I have to warn you, they’re a wee bit sharp.
教授
Professor?
-教授 -你好
– Professor. – Yeah.
伊戈尔·卡卡洛夫 你请求
Igor Karkaroff, you have
暂离阿兹卡班
been brought from Azkaban at your own request…
向本会提供证据
…to present evidence to this council.
如果你能提供有力证词
Should your testimony prove consequential…
委员会可以将你立即释放
…council may be prepared to order your immediate release.
但在此之前 你的身份
Until such time, you remain in
仍然是一名在押食死徒
the eyes of the Ministry a convicted Death Eater.
你接受这些条款吗
Do you accept these terms?
-我接受 先生 -你要提供什么证词
– I do, sir. – And what do you wish to present?
我有名单 先生
I have names, sir.
有个叫罗齐尔的 埃文·罗齐尔
There was Rosier, Evan Rosier.
-罗齐尔已经死了 -还从我这带走了点东西
– Rosier is dead. – He took a piece of me with him though, didn’t he?
我还不知道
I didn’t know.
-如果只有这些 -不不不
– If that is all the witness has to offer– – No, no, no.
还有卢克伍德 他是个间谍
There was Rookwood! He was a spy.
奥古斯都·卢克伍德 神秘事务司的那个
Augustus Rookwood? Of the Department of Mysteries?
对 就是他
Yeah, yeah, the same.
他把魔法部的内部信息
He passed information to
透露给神秘人
You-Know-Who from inside the Ministry itself.
很好 委员会会予以考虑的
Very well. Council will deliberate.
现在 你要回到阿兹卡班
In the meantime, you will return to Azkaban.
不 等等 等等
No! Wait! Wait, please! Please.
我还有 斯内普 西弗勒斯·斯内普
I have more! What about Snape? Severus Snape?
委员会都知道这件事我已经证明过了
As the council is aware, I’ve given evidence on this matter.
西弗勒斯·斯内普的确曾是食死徒
Severus Snape was indeed a Death Eater and,
但在伏地魔失势前 冒着极大的危险
prior to Lord Voldemort’s downfall…
-成为我方的间谍 -都是假的
– …turned spy for us at great personal risk. – It’s a lie!
他和大家一样 根本不是食死徒
Today he’s no more a Death Eater than I am.
斯内普依然对黑魔王忠心耿耿
Snape remains faithful to the Dark Lord!
安静
Silence!
如果证人无法提供其他姓名
Unless the witness possesses any genuine name of consequence…
那么这次庭审到此结束
…this session is now concluded.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我还听说过一个
I’ve heard about one more.
-什么 -名字
– What’s that? – The name.
-是什么 -我确切知道
– Yes? – I know for a fact…
这个人参与了劫持
…this person took part in the capture…
并且用钻心咒
…and, by means of the Cruciatus Curse…
折磨了傲罗弗兰克·隆巴顿和他妻子
…torture of the Auror Frank Longbottom and his wife!
名字 把那个混♥蛋♥的名字告诉我
The name. Give me the wretched name!
巴蒂·克劳奇
Barty Crouch…
二世
…Junior.
按住他
Hold him down!
把你的脏手从我身上拿开 可怜的家伙
Get your filthy hands off me, you pathetic little men!
你好啊 父亲
Hello, Father.
你不是我儿子
You are no son of mine.
好奇不是罪 哈利 但你得小心
Curiosity is not a sin, Harry. But you should exercise caution.
这是冥想盆
It’s a Pensieve.
很有用 如果你和我一样觉得脑子不够用
Very useful if, like me, you find your mind a wee bit stretched.
它可以帮我重现记忆
It allows me to see once more things I’ve already seen.
哈利 我一直在找
You see, Harry, I have searched and searched for something…
某个很小的细节
…some small detail…
一个之前可能被我忽略
…something I might have overlooked…
可以解释
…something that would
这些可怕事件的细节
explain why these terrible things have happened.
每次我快找到答案的时候 它就溜走了
Every time I get close to an answer, it slips away.
真让人恼火
It’s maddening.
教授 克劳奇先生的儿子
Sir? Mr. Crouch’s son.
他到底发生了什么事
What exactly happened to him?
他被关进了阿兹卡班
He was sent to Azkaban.
这件事对巴蒂打击很大
Destroyed Barty to do it.
可他只能这么做 证据确凿
But he had no choice. The evidence was overwhelming.
-为什么这么问 -只是我…
– Why do you ask? – It’s just that I….
我梦到过他
I had a dream about him.
是在夏天 开学之前

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!