你能冒性命之危 时刻保护那孩子吗
He possesses no measurable talent,
这孩子资质平庸
his arrogance rivals even that of his father
他的傲慢甚至和他父亲不相上下
and he seems to relish in his fame.
似乎还挺享受自己的名声
Don’t say a word against my father!
不许说我父亲的坏话
James Potter, lazy, arrogant.
詹姆斯·波特 懒惰 傲慢
My father was a great man! Your father was a swine!
我父亲很了不起 你父亲是头蠢猪
Drink it up, it will contain
喝了它 这会把魔咒
the curse to your hand, for the time being.
暂时遏制在一只手里
It will spread, Albus. How long?
它会扩散 阿不思 我还能活多久
Maybe a year.
大概一年
Don’t ignore me, Severus.
不要逃避 西弗勒斯
We both know Lord Voldemort
我们都了解 伏地魔
has ordered the Malfoy boy to murder me.
下令让马尔福家的那个男孩杀死我
But should he fail, I should presume the Dark Lord will turn to you.
但如果他失败了 我想黑魔王会让你接替
You must be the one to kill me, Severus.
必须由你来杀死我 西弗勒斯
It is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Only then, will the Dark Lord trust you completely.
只有这样 黑魔王才会完全信任你
It will come a time,
会有那么一天
when Harry Potter, must be told something.
你必须告诉哈利·波特一些事情
But you must wait, until Voldemort is at his most vulnerable.
但你必须等到伏地魔最虚弱的时候
Must be told what?
必须告诉他什么
On the night, Lord Voldemort went to Godric’s Hollow to kill Harry,
伏地魔去戈德里克山谷杀哈利的那晚
and Lily Potter cast herself between them.
莉莉·波特用生命挡在他们之间
The curse rebounded.
咒语反弹了
When that happens, a part of Voldemort’s soul
那时 伏地魔灵魂的一部分
latched itself onto the only living thing it could find.
附着在周围唯一的活物上
Harry himself.
就是哈利他自己
There’s a reason Harry can speak with snakes.
所以哈利有了与蛇对话的能力
There’s a reason he can look into Lord Voldemort’s mind.
还能窥探伏地魔的思想
A part of Voldemort lives inside him.
伏地魔灵魂的一部分依附在他体内
So, when the time comes, the boy must die?
所以 待到时机成熟 那男孩必须赴死吗
Yes… yes. He must die.
是的…是的 他必须赴死
You’ve kept him alive, so he can die at the proper moment?
你让他活着 只是让他到时候去赴死
You’ve been raising him like a pig for slaughter.
就像养一头猪 最后宰了
Don’t tell me now, that you’ve grown to care for the boy.
不要告诉我 你开始关心起那个男孩了
Expecto Patronum.
呼神护卫
Lily!
莉莉的守护神
After all this time?
时隔多年依旧如此?
Always.
一直如此
So, when the time comes,
所以 待到时机成熟
the boy must die?
那男孩必须赴死
Yes.
是的
He must die. And Voldemort himself must do it.
他必须赴死 而且必须由伏地魔亲自动手
That is essential.
必须如此
Where’ve you been? I thought you went to the forest.
你去哪儿了 我还以为你去了禁林
I’m going there now.
我现在要去那儿
Are you mad? No…
你疯了吗 不行…
You can’t give yourself up to him.
你不能把自己交出去
What is it, Harry?
怎么了 哈利
What is it you know?
你知道什么了
There’s a reason I can hear them.
我能听到它们 是有原因的
The Horcruxes.
魂器
I think I’ve known for a while.
我想我早就知道原因了
And I think you have, too.
我想你也是
I’ll go with you. No, kill the snake.
我和你一起去 不 把蛇杀死
Kill the snake, and then it’s just him!
把蛇杀死 就只剩下伏地魔自己了
I’m ready to die.
我准备好赴死了
Resurrection Stone.
复活石
You’ve been so brave, sweetheart.
你真勇敢 宝贝
Why are you here? All of you.
你们怎么都来了
We never left.
我们从未离开过
Does… Does it hurt?
疼吗
Dying?
死亡
Quicker than falling asleep.
比进入梦乡还要快
You’re nearly there, son.
你就要成功了 儿子
I’m sorry.
对不起
I never wanted any of you to die for me.
我从未想过让你们为我死去
And, Remus, your son?
还有 莱姆斯 你的儿子
Others will tell him what his mother and father died for.
其他人会告诉他 他父母是为何而死的
One day, he’ll understand.
总有一天 他会明白的
You’ll stay with me?
你们会陪着我吗
Until the end.
直到最后
And he won’t be able to see you?
他看不见你们吗
No.
看不见
We’re here, you see.
我们在你心里
Stay close to me.
待在我身边
Always.
永远都在
No sign of him, My Lord.
没有他的影子 主人
I thought he would come.
我原以为他会来
Harry, no!
哈利 不
What’re yeh doin’ here? Quiet!
你到这儿来干什么 闭嘴
Harry Potter…
哈利·波特…
The Boy Who Lived…
大难不死的男孩…
come to die.
来受死了
Avada Kedavra.
阿瓦达索命
You can’t help.
你帮不了
Harry, you wonderful boy.
哈利 你这个出色的孩子
You brave, brave man!
勇敢的男子汉
Let us walk.
一起走走吧
Professor, what is that?
教授 那是什么
Something beyond either of our help.
是我们都无能为力的一种东西
A part of Voldemort sent here to die.
伏地魔死去的一部分灵魂
And exactly where are we?
我们究竟是在哪儿呢
I was going to ask you that.
我正打算问你呢
Where would you say that we are?
你说我们是在哪儿
Well, it looks like King’s Cross station.
看起来像是国王十字车站
Only cleaner,
只是要干净许多
and without all the trains.
而且没有火车
King’s Cross, is that right?
国王十字车站 真的吗
This is, as they say, “your” party.
就像人们说的 这的确是你的地盘
I expect you now realize that you and Voldemort
我想你现在已经知道你和伏地魔
have been connected by something other than fate.
不仅是因为命运安排而联系在一起
Since that night in Godric’s Hollow, all those years ago.
更因为多年前那晚 在戈德里克山谷发生的事
So it’s true then, sir.
看来是真的了 先生
A part of him lives within me, doesn’t it?
伏地魔灵魂的一部分附在我身上 是吗
Did.
附过
It’s been just destroyed
就在刚才
many moments ago by none other than Voldemort himself.
它被伏地魔自己给摧毁了
You, were the Horcrux he never meant to make, Harry.
你是他无意间制造的魂器 哈利
I have to go back, haven’t I? Oh, that’s up to you.
我必须回去 是吗 这由你决定
I’ve a choice? Oh, yes!
我可以选择吗 是的
We’re in King’s Cross, you say.
你说我们在国王十字车站
I think if you so decide,
只要你想好了
you’ll be able to board a train.
就可以登上一列火车
And where would it take me?
它会把我带到哪儿呢
On.
前方
Voldemort has the Elder Wand.
伏地魔有老魔杖
True.
没错
And the snake’s still alive?
蛇还活着?
Yes.
是的
And I’ve nothing to kill it with?
我拿什么杀他
Help will always be given at Hogwarts,
在霍格沃茨 那些请求帮助的人
Harry. To those who ask for it.
总会如愿 哈利
I’ve always pride of myself on my ability to turn a phrase.
我一直为自己出口成章的能力而自豪
Words are, in my not so humble opinion,
不谦虚的说 我认为语言
are most inexhaustible source of magic.
是最取之不尽的魔力源泉
Capable of inflicting injury and remedies.
能治愈伤害 抚平伤痕
But I would in this case, amend my original statement to this:
但这次 我要收回原来的话
Help, will always be given at Hogwarts,
在霍格沃茨 那些值得帮助的人
to those who deserve it.