昏昏倒地
This is my girlfriend, you bloody gits!
敢打我女朋友 你们这帮混蛋
Got it!
拿到了
Goyle’s set the bloody place on fire!
高尔把这鬼地方给点着了
Come on! This way!
快 这边走
We can’t leave them!
不能扔下他们
He’s joking, right?
他开玩笑的吧
If we die for them, Harry, I’m gonna kill you!
要是被他们拖死 我就杀了你 哈利
Harry!
哈利
My Lord?
主人
Avada Kedavra!
阿达瓦索命
Come Nagini, I need to keep you safe.
来吧 纳吉尼 我要保证你的安全
It’s the snake.
是那条蛇
And she’s the last one.
它是最后一个
It’s the last Horcrux.
最后的魂器
Look inside him, Harry.
哈利 窥探他的内心
Find out where he is,
寻觅他的行踪
if you find him, we can find the snake.
他在哪儿 蛇就在哪儿
And we can end this!
我们就能了结这一切了
My Lord…
主人
Might it be less…
是不是稍许
I should not be more prudent to call off this attack.
谨慎起见还是暂停此次攻势
Simply seek the boy.
只为了找那男孩
Yourself.
就劳您亲自出马
I do not need to seek the boy…
不用我去找那男孩
before the night is out,
不出今夜
he will come to me! Do you understand?
波特就会上门来找我 你明白吗
Look at me!
看着我
How can you live with yourself, Lucius?
卢修斯 你怎么还有脸活着
I don’t know.
我不知道
Go and find Severus.
去找西弗勒斯
Bring him to me.
带他来见我
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪儿
Come on!
冲啊
No!
不
You have performed extra ordinary
主人 就在这过去的几小时内
magic with this wand, My Lord,
您已经用这根魔杖
in the last few hours alone.
施展了力量非凡的魔法
No!
不对
No! I am extra ordinary. But the wand resists me.
非凡的是我 但魔杖在排斥我
There is no wand more powerful.
没有比它更强大的魔杖了
Ollivander himself has said it.
奥利凡德说过
Tonight, when the boy comes.
若那男孩今晚来了
It will not fail you, I am sure of it.
这魔杖不会让你失望 我很肯定
It answers to you, and you only.
它只听从于你 别无他人
Does it?
是吗
My Lord?
主人
The wand, does it truly answer to me?
这魔杖真的听从于我吗
You’re a clever man, Severus.
西弗勒斯 你是明白人
Surely you must know…
你应该知道
where does its true loyalty lie? With you.
魔杖真正的所属 属于您 …
Of course, My Lord.
毋庸置疑 主人
The Elder Wand cannot serve me properly,
老魔杖没能顺应我
because I am not its true master.
因为我不是它真正的主人
The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner.
老魔杖属于那个杀死他前任主人的巫师
You killed Dumbledore, Severus.
是你杀了邓布利多
While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine.
只要你活着 这魔杖就不会真正归属于我
You’ve been a good and faithful servant, Severus.
西弗勒斯 你是一个好仆人 忠心耿耿
But only I can live forever.
但只有我能永生不死
My Lord…
主人
Nagini, kill!
纳吉尼 杀了他
Take it.
快拿去
Take it up, please!
把它收集起来 求你了
Give me something! Quickly, a flask. Anything!
有容器吗 快 瓶子什么的
Take them to the Pensieve.
放进冥想盆里
Look at me.
看着我
You really have your mother’s eyes.
你的眼睛和你母亲的真像
You’ve fought valiantly,
纵然你们奋勇抗战
but in vain.
也是枉然
I do not wish this.
这非我所愿
Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste.
巫师的血 每流一滴都是极大的浪费
I, therefore command my forces to retreat.
因此 我下令撤军
In their absence,
在此期间
dispose your dead with dignity.
体面地安葬死者
Harry Potter,
哈利·波特
I now speak directly to you.
现在我直接和你对话
On this night,
今晚
you have allowed your friends to die for you,
你听任你的朋友为你赴死
rather than face me yourself.
而不是挺身出来面对我
There is no greater dishonor.
如此行径无耻至极
Join me in the Forbidden Forrest…
与我在禁林里相见
and confront your fate.
直面你的命运吧 …
If you do not do this,
若你不来
I shall kill every last man,
我会赶尽杀绝所有
woman and child
胆敢窝藏你的人
who tries to conceal you from me.
不论男女老少
Where’s everybody?
大家都去哪儿了
Harry?
哈利
Oh, come on! Don’t be sad on it, she’s passed.
算了 别太难过了 人死不能复生
There, she’s gone.
她走了
Freak! Come here!
怪胎 过来
I’m gonna tell mommy! You’re freak!
我去告诉妈妈 你是个怪胎
You’re freak, Lily!
莉莉你是个怪胎
Come here!
快过来
She’s jealous. She’s ordinary and you’re special.
她妒忌你 她很平庸 你却不同寻常
That’s mean, Severus.
西弗勒斯 这么说太过分了
Gryffindor!
格兰芬多
Hi, I’m James. Hi, I’m Lily.
你好 我是詹姆斯 你好 我是莉莉
Just like your father.
和你父亲一个德性
Don’t say a word against my father!
别说我父亲的坏话
Servants and masters shall be reunited once more!
仆人与主人会再次相逢
Severus.
西弗勒斯
No, don’t kill me!
不 别杀我
The prophecy did not refer to a woman.
那预言没提到什么女人
It spoke about a boy born at the end of the July.
是关于一个七月末出生的男孩
Yes, but he thinks it’s her son!
是的 但是他认为是她的儿子
He intends to hunt them down and to kill them.
他想要追杀他们
Hide him… hide them all. I beg you!
把他们藏起来 我请求你
What would you give me in exchange, Severus?
西弗勒斯你怎样回报我呢
Anything.
任你差遣
Harry…
哈利
Harry, you were so loved.
哈利我们爱你
So loved! Harry, mama loves you.
太爱你了 妈妈爱你
Dadda loves you.
爸爸爱你
Harry, be safe.
哈利 你要好好的
Be strong.
要坚强
Avada Kedavra!
阿瓦达索命
You said you would keep her safe.
你说你会保证她的安全
Lily and James…
莉莉和詹姆斯
put their faith in the wrong person, Severus.
错信了他人 西弗勒斯 ..
Rather like you.
不像你
The boy survives.
那孩子活下来了
He doesn’t need protection, the Dark Lord has gone.
他不需要保护 黑魔王不复存在了
The Dark Lord will return.
黑魔王会回来的
And when he does, the boy will be in terrible danger!
到那时候 那男孩会有生命危险
He has her eyes.
他眼睛和他母亲的很像
If you truly loved her…
如果你真的爱她
No one, can know.
别告诉任何人
I shall never reveal the best of you, Severus.
我绝不会美化你 西弗勒斯
Your word?
你保证
Can you risk your life every day to protect the boy?