Well, there’s Rowena Ravenclaw’s lost diadem.
有一个 罗伊纳·拉文克劳失踪的冠冕
Oh, bloody hell! Here we go!
天哪 她又来了
Lost diadem of Ravenclaw?
拉文克劳失踪的冠冕
Hasn’t anyone heard of this?
没人听说过吗
It’s quite famous.
很有名的
Yes. But, Luna, it’s lost.
没错 但它已经失踪了
For centuries. There’s no person alive today who’s seen it.
失踪几百年了 如今活着的人都没见过它
Excuse me, can someone tell me what bloody diadem is?
不好意思 冠冕到底是个什么玩意
It’s a sort of crown.
是一种王冠
You know, like a tiara.
中间镶有一颗宝石的那种
Harry!
哈利
Hi, there.

Six months she doesn’t see me
时隔半年才见
and it’s like I’m a frankie first year.
她居然把我当空气
I’m her brother!
我是她哥哥
She’s got lots of them,
她有一堆哥哥
but she’s got only one Harry.
却只有一个哈利
Shut up, Seamus!
闭嘴 西莫
What is it, Ginny?
怎么了 金妮
Snape knows… he knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade.
斯内普知道哈利在霍格莫德露过面了
Many of you are surely wondering,
很多人肯定好奇
why I have summoned you at this hour.
我为什么这个时候召集你们
It’s come to my attention, that earlier this evening…
据我所知 今晚早些时候…
Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade.
有人在霍格莫德见过哈利·波特
Now…
现在
should anyone…
如若有人
student or staff attempt to aid Mr. Potter,
无论是学生还是教工 试图帮助波特
they will be punished in a manner
他们将会因此番行为
consistent with the severity of their transcription,
遭受严厉的惩罚
further more…
还有一点
Any person found to have knowledge of these events…
如若有人获悉此行为
who fails to come forward…
而未通报的
will be treated as equally guilty.
其罪同等 …
Another…
另外…
If anyone in here has any knowledge of
如果有任何人
Mr. Potter’s movements this evening.
对波特今晚的行动有所了解
I invite them to step forward.
我希望他能站出来
Now!
现在
It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies,
看来 尽管你极尽防御之能事
you still have a bit of security problem, Headmaster.
这里还是有安全漏洞 校长先生 …
I’m afraid it’s quite extensive.
而且还不小呢
How dare you stand where he stood?
你怎么有脸站在他曾经的位置
Tell them how it happened that night?
告诉他们那晚发生了什么
Tell them how you looked him in the eye…
告诉他们你是怎样看着他的眼睛
A man who trusted you, and killed him.
杀死了那位完全信任你的长者
Tell them!
说呀
Coward!!!
懦夫
Harry.
哈利
Potter?
波特
I know that many of you will want to fight.
我知道你们中有很多人想抵抗
Some of you may even think that to fight is wise.
甚至有人觉得抵抗是明智的
But this is folly.
但这是愚行
Give me Harry Potter.
把哈利·波特交出来
Do this and none shall be harmed.
把他交给我 谁也不会受伤害
Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched.
把他交给我 学校将完好无损
Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded.
把他交给我 你们将得到奖赏
You have one hour.
给你们一个小时
What’re you waiting for? Someone grab him!
你们还在等什么 抓住他
Students out of bed! Students out of bed!
学生下床了 学生下床了
Students in the corridor!
学生跑到走廊里啦
They’re supposed to be out of bed,
他们本该如此
you blithering idiot!
你这胡言乱语的白痴
Sorry ma’am.
对不起 女士
As it happens, Mr. Filch…
既然如此 费尔奇先生…
Your arrival is most opportune.
你来得正是时候
If you would, I would like you please,
如果可以的话 我想请你
to lead miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house, from the hall.
把帕金森小姐及斯莱特林学院的带离礼堂
Exactly where is it I’ll be leading ’em to, ma’am?
我该把他们带去哪 女士
The dungeons would do.
地牢就可以
I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter.
波特 我想你回来是有理由的
What is it you need?
你需要什么
Time, Professor. As much as you can get me.
时间 教授 尽量帮我争取时间
Do what you have to do.
去吧
I’ll secure the castle.
我来守卫城堡
Potter…
波特…
It’s good to see you.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you too, Professor.
我也是 教授
Hold the fort, Neville.
守住城堡 纳威
Hurry up! Come on!
快点走
Harry!
哈利
Hermione and I’ve been thinking,
赫敏和我一直在想
it doesn’t matter if we find a Horcrux.
找到魂器并没有用
What do you mean?
什么意思
Unless we can destroy it.
除非我们有办法毁掉它
So, we were thinking…
所以 我们想…
Well, Ron was thinking, it was Ron’s idea.
罗恩想 都是他的主意
It’s completely brilliant.
真是绝妙
You destroyed Tom Riddle’s diary with a Basilisk’s fang, right?
你用蛇怪的牙毁了汤姆·里尔德的日记对吧
Well, me and Hermione did remind where we might find one.
我和赫敏想到 可以去密室再弄一颗
Okay.
好的
Okay, but take this.
好的 带上这个
That way, you can find me when you get back.
这样 你们回来的时候就能找到我
Where’re you going?
你要做什么
Ravenclaw common room, gotta start somewhere.
拉文克劳公共休息室 总得下手找吧
Harry!
哈利
Harry!
哈利
Let me get this straight, Professor…
我再确认一下 教授…
You’re actually giving us permission to do this?
您真的允许我们这样做吗
That is correct, Longbottom.
正确 隆巴顿
To blow it up! Boom!
炸了它 嘭
Boom!

Wicked!
帅呀
But how on earth are we gonna do that?
但怎么炸
Why don’t you confer with Mr. Finnigan?
你去跟斐尼甘先生商量吧
As I recall, he has a particular proclivity for pyro technics.
我记得他有制造炸药的癖好
I can bring it down.
我能搞定
That’s the spirit! Away, you go.
这才对 快点去吧
You do realize, of course,
你应该明白
we can’t keep out You Know Who indefinitely.
我们抵挡不了神秘人多久
That doesn’t mean we can’t delay him.
但我们可以把他牵制住
And his name is Voldemort.
他的名字叫伏地魔
Filius, you might as well use it.
菲利乌斯 你也该直呼其名
He’s come to try to kill you, either way!
他不会因为你对他的称呼而杖下留人的
Piertotum Locomotor.
石墩出动
Hogwarts is threatened.
霍格沃茨正值危急时刻
Man the boundaries! Protect us.
守住边界 保卫我们
Do your duty to our school.
为学校尽你们的义务
I’ve always wanted to use that spell!
我一直想用用那个咒语
Protego Maxima
终极护防
Fianto Duri
固若金汤
Repello Inimigotum
抵挡敌方
Protego Maxima
终极护防
Fianto Duri
固若金汤
Repello…
抵挡…
Protego Maxima
终极护防
Fianto Duri
固若金汤
Repello Inimigotum
抵挡敌方
Protego Maxima
终极护防
Harry, wait!
哈利 等一下
I need to talk to you!
我要和你谈谈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!