The sword’s yours.
宝剑就是你的了
Madam Lestrange.
莱斯特兰奇夫人
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning? Good morning?
早上好 你竟然说早上好
You’re Bellatrix Lestrange, not some juvenile school girl!
你是贝拉特里克斯·莱斯特兰奇 不是小女生
Hey! Easy!
别发这么大火
If she gives us away,
如果她暴露了身份
we must swear to use that sword to slit our own throats.
我们就可以直接用那把剑自刎了
Understand?
懂了吗
No, he’s right.
他说得对
I speak stupid.
我犯傻了
Okay. Let’s do it.
好了 走吧
I wish to enter my vault.
我要进入我的金库
Identification?
请出示身份证明
I hardly think that would be necessary.
我看没这个必要吧
Madam Lestrange.
莱斯特兰奇夫人
I don’t like to be kept waiting.
我可没什么耐心等着
I know.
我就知道
They know she’s an impostor.
他们知道她是冒牌的
They’d be warned.
有人事先警告过他们
Harry.
哈利
What do we do, Harry?
该怎么办 哈利
Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?
莱斯特兰奇夫人 您能否出示您的魔杖
And why should I do that?
这又是为何
It’s the bank’s policy!
这是古灵阁的规定
I’m sure you understand, given current climate.
鉴于现在的时局 相信您能理解
No! I most certainly do not understand!
不 我当然不能理解
I’m afraid, I must insist.
恐怕我要坚持原则
Imperio!
魂魄出窍
Very well, Madam Lestrange.
很好 莱斯特兰奇夫人
If you will follow me?
请您跟我来
What is that, Griphook?
那是什么 拉环
Griphook!
拉环
Aresto Momentum.
减缓下落
Well done, Hermione.
干得好 赫敏
Oh no, you two’re like you again.
糟了 你俩变回以前的样子了
The Thief’s Downfall, washes away all enchantments.
防贼瀑布 能洗掉所有的魔咒
Can be deadly.
有时候相当致命
You don’t say.
还用你说
Just out of interest, is there any other way out of here?
就是好奇问一句 还有别的方式出去吗
No.
没有
What the devil are all you doing down here?
你们几个在这里做什么
Thieves!
小偷
You gave up the…
你背弃了
Imperio. You!
魂魄出窍 你
That doesn’t sound good.
听起来不妙
Bloody hell!
我的天啊
That’s an Ukrainian Ironbelly.
乌克兰铁肚皮龙
Here.
拿着
It’s been trained to expect pain when it hears the noise.
它经过训练 一听到这声音就会很痛苦
That’s barbaric!
太残忍了
Lumos.
荧光闪烁
Blimey!
天哪
Accio Horcrux.
魂器飞来
It seems you’re gonna try that one again, aren’t you?
看来还得再试一次 不是吗
No kind of magic would work in here.
咒语在这里面不管用
It’s in here, Harry?
就在这里吗 哈利
Can you feel anything?
你能感觉到它吗
That’s it! Up there!
就在那儿 那上面
They have added the Gemino curse.
他们加施了复制咒
Everything you touch will multiply.
你们碰到的任何东西都会复制
Give me the sword.
把剑给我
Stop moving!
别动
Got it!
拿到了
We had a deal, Griphook!
咱们说好的 拉环
The cup for the sword!
宝剑换金杯
I said I’ll get you in,
我答应把你们带进来
I didn’t say anything about getting you out.
可没答应把你们带出去
Griphook!
拉环
Thieves!
有贼
Griphook!
拉环
Thieves!
有贼
Is that okay?
这可怎么办
We’ve still got Bogrod.
至少还有博格在
That’s unfortunate.
太不幸了
We can’t just stand here, you got any idea?
我们不能一直躲着 想到办法吗
You are the brilliant one.
你是最聪明的那个
I’ve got something, but it’s mad!
我有个想法 但是很疯狂
Reducto.
粉身碎骨
Well, come on, then!
上来啊 你们俩
Relashio.
力松劲泄
Keep moving!
快跑啊
Now what?
现在怎么办
Reducto.
粉身碎骨
Hold on.
抓紧
That was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!
厉害 真厉害
We’re dropping!
我们在下降
I say we jump! When?
我们跳下去吧 什么时候
Now!
现在
He knows.
他知道了
You Know Who.
神秘人
He knows we broke into Gringotts.
他知道我们闯进了古灵阁
He knows what we took, and he knows we’re hunting Horcruxes.
他知道我们拿走了什么 也知道我们在找魂器
How is it you know? I saw him.
你怎么知道的 我看到了
You let him in?
你让他潜入意识了吗
Harry, you can’t do that!
哈利 你该封闭你的大脑
Hermione, I can’t always help it!
赫敏 有时候我控制不住
Well, maybe I can. I don’t know!
也许能控制 我也不知道
Never mind! What happened?
先别管那个 到底发生了什么
Well, he’s angry,
他很愤怒
and scared too.
也有些惊慌
He knows, if we find and destroy
他知道如果我们找到
all the Horcruxes, we’ll be able to kill him.
并摧毁所有魂器 我们就能杀死他
I reckon he’ll stop at nothing
我觉得他会不惜一切代价
to make sure we don’t find the rest.
阻止我们找到剩下的魂器
And there’s more.
还有
One of them is at Hogwarts.
有一个魂器就在霍格沃茨
What?
什么
You saw it?
你看到了吗
I saw the castle,
我看到了城堡
and Rowena Ravenclaw.
还有罗伊纳·拉文克劳
It must have something to do with her.
肯定跟她有关
We have to go there, now!
我们必须马上回学校
Well, we can’t do that!
不能这样就去
We’ve got to plan, we’ve got to figure it out!
我们要定个计划 好好想一想
Hermione, when have any of our plans ever actually worked?
赫敏 我们哪次计划成功过
We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose.
每次计划好 到达目的地 都会出各种状况
He’s right! One problem.
他说的对 但有个问题
Snape’s Headmaster now,
现在斯内普是校长
we can’t just move from the front door!
我们不能明目张胆地从正门进去
Well, we’ll go to Hogsmeade, to Honeydukes.
我们先去霍格莫德 潜入蜂蜜公爵
Take the secret passage in the cellar.
从地下室的暗道去学校
It’s…
我觉得
There’s something wrong with him.
我觉得神秘人有点不对劲
It’s like, you know, in the past,
就好像 以前
I’ve always been able to follow his thoughts.
我总能读懂他的思想
And now everything just feels disconnected.
但现在都是断断续续的画面
Maybe it’s the Horcruxes.
也许是因为魂器
Maybe he’s growing weaker.
也许他越来越虚弱了
Maybe he’s dying!
也许他快死了