– 我是… – 我知道你是谁.
– I’m… – I know who you are.
我们都知道, 即便是在麻瓜家庭.
We all do, even us Muggle-borns.
让我介绍一下我的助手,
Let me introduce my assistant,
斯内普教授.
Professor Snape.
他慷慨的同意帮我做个示范.
He has sportingly agreed to help with a short demonstration.
年轻人们, 不要担心.
Now, I don’t want any of you youngsters to worry.
示范过后 我会把你们的魔药课老师
You’ll still have your Potions master
完好地还给你们的.
when I’m through with him.
别害怕.
Never fear.
一.
One.
二.
Two.
– 三! – 除你武器!
– Three! – Expelliarmus!
– 他还好吧? – 管他呢?
– Do you think he’s all right? – Who cares?
示范的好, 斯内普教授,
An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape,
但恕我直言,
but if you don’t mind me saying,
你的意图其实很明显.
it was pretty obvious what you were about to do.
如果我要阻止你, 是不费吹灰之力的.
If I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy.
我看最好还是先教学生们
Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students
怎样阻挡恶意的咒语, 教授.
to block unfriendly spells, Professor.
这提议太好了, 斯内普教授.
An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape.
请两位同学上来.
Let’s have a volunteer pair.
波特, 韦斯莱, 你们来吧?
Potter, Weasley, how about you?
韦斯莱的魔杖 施最简单的咒语都会出问题.
Weasley’s wand causes devastation with the simplest spells.
没准我们得把波特装在火柴盒里
We’ll be sending Potter to the hospital wing
送到医院去.
in a matchbox.
我能从我的学院里找人吗?
Might I suggest someone from my own house?
马尔福, 可以吗?
Malfoy, perhaps?
– 祝你好运, 波特. – 谢谢您, 老师.
– Good luck, Potter. – Thank you, sir.
魔杖就位.
Wands at the ready.
– 怕了吗, 波特? – 你做梦吧.
– Scared, Potter? – You wish.
倒数三下,
On the count of three,
施咒解除对方的武器. 只是解除武器.
cast your charms to disarm your opponent. Only to disarm.
我们不希望出事故.
We don’t want any accidents here.
– 一. 二. – 幻象出击!
– One. Two. – Everte Statum!
咧嘴呼啦啦!
Rictusempra!
我说了 只是解除武器.
I said disarm only.
乌龙出洞!
Serpensortia!
别动, 波特. 我来把它弄走.
Don’t move, Potter. I’ll get rid of it for you.
让我来吧, 斯内普教授.
Allow me, Professor Snape.
插翅升♥天♥!
Alarte Ascendare!
蛇影无踪.
Vipera Evanesca.
你在玩什么把戏?
What are you playing at?
你是个蛇佬腔? 怎么都不告诉我们?
You’re a Parselmouth? Why didn’t you tell us?
– 我是什么? – 你能和蛇说话.
– I’m a what? – You can talk to snakes.
我知道. 一次无意中
I know. I mean, I accidentally
我把一条巨蟒放出来攻击我表哥达力.
set a python on my cousin Dudley at the zoo once.
就一次. 那又怎么样?
Once. But so what?
我打赌这里很多人都能做到.
I bet loads of people here can do it.
不, 他们不能.
No, they can’t.
这天赋很不寻常, 哈利.
It’s not a very common gift, Harry.
这很不好.
This is bad.
有什么不好的.
What’s bad?
要不是我让那条蛇别攻击贾斯廷…
If I hadn’t told that snake not to attack Justin…
原来你在和它说这个.
That’s what you said to it.
你就在旁边. 你也听见了.
You were there. You heard me.
我听见你说的是蛇佬腔. 那是蛇的语言.
I heard you speaking Parseltongue. Snake language.
我说了另一种语言?
I spoke a different language?
可我完全不知道…
But I didn’t realize…
我怎么可能会一种语言 自己却不知道呢?
How can I speak a language without knowing I can?
我不知道, 哈利,
I don’t know, Harry,
但听起来 你像是在怂恿那条蛇.
but it sounded like you were egging the snake on or something.
哈利, 听我说.
Harry, listen to me.
斯莱特林的象征是一条蛇 这是有原因的.
There’s a reason the symbol of Slytherin house is a serpent.
萨拉查·斯莱特林就是蛇佬腔.
Salazar Slytherin was a Parselmouth.
他也能和蛇交流
He could talk to snakes too.
没错.
Exactly.
现在 整个学校都要认为
Now the whole school’s gonna think
你是他的曾曾曾孙还是什么了.
you’re his great-great-great grandson or something.
可我不是.
But I’m not.
不会吧.
I can’t be.
他是一千年前的人.
He lived a thousand years ago.
就我们所知, 你很可能是.
For all we know, you could be.
我到底是谁, 海德薇?
Who am I, Hedwig?
我是什么东西?
What am I?
回头公共休息室见.
I’ll see you back in the common room.
接着说,
So anyway,
我叫贾斯廷躲在宿舍里.
I told Justin to hide up in our dormitory.
我的意思是,
I mean to say,
如果波特认准了要把他干掉
if Potter has marked him down as his next victim
他最好暂时避避风头.
it’s best he keeps a low profile for a while.
他为什么要干掉贾斯廷?
But why would he want to attack Justin?
贾斯廷说漏了嘴
Well, Justin let it slip to Potter
告诉波特他是麻瓜出身.
that he was Muggle-born.
你确定波特是斯莱特林的继承人吗?
And you definitely think Potter is the Heir of Slytherin?
汉娜, 他是个蛇佬腔.
Hannah, he’s a Parselmouth.
大家都知道 这是黑巫师的标志.
Everyone knows that’s the mark of a dark wizard.
难道有哪个
Have you ever heard of a decent one
正派的巫师会说蛇语吗?
who could talk to snakes?
斯莱特林本人就叫蛇语通.
They called Slytherin himself “Serpent-tongue.”
不过哈利很善良啊.
Harry always seemed so nice though.
而且, 是他让神秘人消失的.
And after all, he is the one who made You-Know-Who disappear.
大概正是因为这个
That’s probably why
神秘人才想把他杀掉.
You-Know-Who wanted to kill him in the first place.
他不希望有人抢他黑魔王的位子.
Didn’t want another Dark Lord competing with him.
你好, 哈利. 你没事吧?
Hello, Harry. You all right?
海格. 你这是要做什么?
Hagrid. What are you doing here?
这学期的第二只了.
Second one killed this term.
我猜要么是狐狸
Now, I reckon it’s either a fox
要么是吸血的妖怪.
or a Blood-Sucking Bugbear.
我要去找邓布利多 让他允许我
I’ve been up at Dumbledore’s getting permission
在鸡棚周围施个咒.
to put a little charm round the old hen coop.
你真的没事吗?
You sure you’re all right?
你看上去很生气 忧心忡忡.
You’re awful hot and bothered.
没什么.
It’s nothing.
我得走了. 我要去学习…
Look, I’d better get going. I’ve got a lot of studying to…
我要血.
I want blood.
他们都得死.
They all must die.
杀人.
Kill.
杀人.
Kill.
杀人.
Kill.
该杀人了.
Time to kill.
抓个现行.
Caught in the act.
这次一定要开除你, 波特.
I’ll have you out this time, Potter.
记住我的话.
Mark my words.
不. 费尔奇! 不是这样的…
No. Mr. Filch! You don’t understand…
教授
Professor
我发誓不是我♥干♥的.
I swear I didn’t.
这事我可管不了, 波特.
This is out of my hands, Potter.
邓布利多教授在等你.
Professor Dumbledore will be waiting for you.
冰镇柠檬汁.
Sherbet Lemon.
邓布利多教授?
Professor Dumbledore?
有事情想不明白吗, 波特?
Bee in your bonnet, Potter?
我只想知道
I was just wondering
自己是不是分错了学院.
if you put me in the right house.
你可是难住我了.
Yes. You were particularly difficult to place.
但我还是坚持去年的说法.
But I stand by what I said last year.
你在斯莱特林会很出色的.
You would have done well in Slytherin.
你错了.
You’re wrong.
哈利?
Harry?
教授
Professor.