练芭蕾舞呢, 波特?
Training for the ballet, Potter?
你追不上我的, 波特.
You’ll never catch me, Potter.
我们去吧.
Let’s go.
哈利·波特抓住了金色飞贼.
Harry Potter has caught the Snitch.
格兰芬多队胜利!
Gryffindor wins!
咒立停!
Finite Incantatem!
– 谢谢. – 你还好吗?
– Thank you. – Are you okay?
不太好. 我的胳膊好像断了.
No. I think my arm is broken.
别担心, 哈利.
Not to worry, Harry.
我马上治好你的胳膊.
I will fix that arm of yours straightaway.
不. 你别.
No. Not you.
这孩子都语无伦次了.
Boy doesn’t know what he’s saying.
一点都不疼的.
This won’t hurt a bit.
前臂修复!
Brackium Emendo!
是的, 没错, 有时候是会这样.
Yes, well, that can sometimes happen.
但重点是
But the point is
你不会觉得痛了,
you can no longer feel any pain,
而且显然, 一根骨头都没断.
and, very clearly, the bones are not broken.
没断? 他骨头都没了.
Broken? There’s no bones left.
但是更灵活了.
Much more flexible, though.
马尔福先生, 别这么大惊小怪的.
Mr. Malfoy, stop making such a fuss.
你可以走了.
You can go.
让开. 让开.
Out of my way. Out of my way.
你该直接来找我的.
Should have been brought straight to me.
我眨眼的功夫就能把骨头修好,
I can mend bones in a heartbeat,
可要让它们长回来…
but growing them back…
您也能做到, 对吗?
You will be able to, won’t you?
我当然能做到. 但是会很疼.
I’ll be able to, certainly. But it’ll be painful.
这一晚上会比较难熬, 波特.
You’re in for a rough night, Potter.
长骨头可不怎么好受.
Regrowing bones is a nasty business.
你还当是南瓜汁吗?
What do you expect? Pumpkin juice?
杀人.
Kill.
杀人.
Kill.
该杀人了.
Time to kill.
你好.
Hello.
多比?
Dobby?
哈利·波特应该听多比的话.
Harry Potter should have listened to Dobby.
哈利·波特没赶上火车 就应该回家.
Harry Potter should have gone back home when he missed the train.
原来是你.
It was you.
是你封死了隔墙 不让我和罗恩过去.
You stopped the barrier from letting Ron and me through.
是啊, 先生.
Indeed. Yes, sir.
你差点害我和罗恩被开除.
You nearly got Ron and me expelled.
至少能让你远离这里了.
At least you would be away from here.
哈利·波特必须回家.
Harry Potter must go home.
多比以为他的游走球
Dobby thought his Bludger
一定能让哈利·波特明白…
would be enough to make Harry Potter see…
你的游走球?
Your Bludger?
是你让那个游走球来追我的?
You made that Bludger chase after me?
多比感到非常难过, 先生.
Dobby feels most aggrieved, sir.
多比只得用熨斗烫自已的手.
Dobby had to iron his hands.
趁我骨头还没长好 你赶紧走,
You better clear off before my bones come back,
小心我掐死你.
or I might strangle you.
多比已经习惯了死亡的威胁, 先生.
Dobby is used to death threats, sir.
多比在家每天都要被威胁五次.
Dobby gets them five times a day at home.
我猜你不会告诉我
I don’t suppose you could tell me
你为什么这么想害死我吧?
why you’re trying to kill me?
不是害你, 先生. 绝对不是.
Not kill you, sir. Never kill you.
多比记得
Dobby remembers
哈利·波特战胜连名字都不能提的魔头之前
how it was before Harry Potter triumphed over
一切都是什么样的.
He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.
我们家养小精灵被视为害虫, 先生.
We house-elves were treated like vermin, sir.
当然, 多比现在还是被当做害虫.
Of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin.
你为什么穿着那东西, 多比?
Why do you wear that thing, Dobby?
这个吗, 先生?
This, sir?
这是家养小精灵奴隶身份的象征.
It is a mark of the house-elf’s enslavement.
只有主人给多比衣服
Dobby can only be freed if his master
多比才能获得自♥由♥.
presents him with clothes.
听着.
Listen.
听着.
Listen!
霍格沃茨即将发生可怕的事.
Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts.
哈利·波特一定不能待在这
Harry Potter must not stay here
因为历史即将重演.
now that history is to repeat itself.
重演?
Repeat itself?
你是说 以前也发生过吗?
You mean this has happened before?
我不该说出来的.
I shouldn’t have said that.
– 坏多比! 真坏! – 住手! 住手!
– Bad Dobby! Bad! – Stop it! Stop it!
停下, 多比!
Stop it, Dobby!
告诉我, 多比.
Tell me, Dobby.
过去什么时候发生过? 现在又是谁干的?
When did this happen before? Who’s doing it now?
多比不能说, 先生.
Dobby cannot say, sir.
多比只希望哈利·波特能平安无事.
Dobby only wants Harry Potter to be safe.
不, 多比. 告诉我. 是谁?
No, Dobby. Tell me. Who is it?
把他放在这儿.
Put him here.
怎么回事?
What happened?
又是一起攻击事件.
There’s been another attack.
我想他是被石化了, 庞弗雷夫人.
I think he’s been Petrified, Madam Pomfrey.
瞧. 或许他拍下了攻击者的照片.
Look. Perhaps he managed to take a picture of his attacker.
这意味着什么, 阿布思?
What can this mean, Albus?
意味着…
It means…
我们的学生 现在处境十分危险.
that our students are in great danger.
– 该怎么和教员们说? – 说真话.
– What should I tell the staff? – The truth.
告诉他们 霍格沃茨不再安全了.
Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe.
正如我们害怕的那样, 米勒娃.
It is as we feared, Minerva.
密室的确已再次打开.
The Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened again.
“再次”?
Again?
你是说 密室以前也被打开过?
You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?
当然了. 你还不明白吗?
Of course. Don’t you see?
一定是卢修斯·马尔福在这上学时干的.
Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here.
– 现在他又教德拉科打开. – 或许吧.
– Now he’s taught Draco how to do it. – Maybe.
等复方汤剂好了 我们就能知道了.
We’ll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure.
谁能告诉我.
Enlighten me.
为什么要大白天熬制复方汤剂
Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight
还要在女生盥洗室里?
in the middle of the girls’ lavatory?
你们不怕被人发现吗?
Don’t you think we’ll get caught?
不会的. 没人会来这里的.
No. No one ever comes in here.
– 为什么? – 哭泣的桃金娘.
– Why? – Moaning Myrtle.
谁?
Who?
哭泣的桃金娘.
Moaning Myrtle.
哭泣的桃金娘是谁?
Who’s Moaning Myrtle?
我就是哭泣的桃金娘.
I’m Moaning Myrtle.
我才不指望你知道我呢.
I wouldn’t expect you to know me.
谁会想起难看的, 可怜的,
Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable,
闷闷不乐的哭泣的桃金娘呢?
moping Moaning Myrtle?
她有点多愁善感.
She’s a little sensitive.
大家过来!
Gather round!
都过来.
Gather round.
都看得见我吗?
Can everybody see me?
听得见我说话吗?
Can you all hear me?
很好.
Excellent.
鉴于近几周发生的黑暗事件,
In light of the dark events of recent weeks,
邓布利多教授允许我
Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission
开办这个决斗俱乐部
to start this little Dueling Club
借机训练大家
to train you all up
让你们有一天能像我一样
in case you ever need to defend yourselves
从容的保护自己.
as I myself have done on countless occasions.
完整细节, 详见我的书.
For full details, see my published works.
那个洛哈特还真是个人物, 是吧?
That Lockhart’s something, isn’t he?
真够勇敢的.
Awfully brave chap.
我叫贾斯廷·芬列里.
Justin Finch-Fletchley.
– 赫奇帕奇的. – 很高兴认识你.
– Hufflepuff. – Nice to meet you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!