Come on.
进来, 轻一点.
Okay, come on. Shh, shh.
好了, 进来.
Okay, come on.
吃点这个没关系吧?
Think it’d be all right if we had some?
没事, 妈不会注意的.
Yeah, Mum will never know.
[学校 家 牙医 监狱 失踪 魁地奇比赛]
虽然简陋了点, 但总是个家 .
It’s not much, but it’s home.
我觉得这里太棒了.
I think it’s brilliant.
你们死哪去了?
Where have you been?
哈利, 见到你真好, 亲爱的.
Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear.
床空了. 不说一声. 还开走了车.
Beds empty. No note. Car gone.
你们可能会死掉. 或者被人看到.
You could have died. You could have been seen.
当然了, 不是责怪你, 亲爱的哈利.
Of course, I don’t blame you, Harry, dear.
他们想饿死他, 妈妈. 还封了窗户.
They were starving him, Mum. There were bars on his window.
小心我封了你的窗户, 罗恩·韦斯莱.
Well, you best hope I don’t put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley.
来吧, 哈利, 该吃早餐了.
Come on, Harry, time for a spot of breakfast.
吃吧, 哈利. 别客气.
Here we are, Harry. Now, tuck in.
没错. 多吃点.
That’s it. There we go.
– 妈妈, 看到我的套头衫了吗? – 有啊宝贝, 在猫上面.
– Mummy, have you seen my jumper? – Yes, dear, it was on the cat.
你好.
Hello.
我做错什么了?
What did I do?
金妮. 她一暑假都在说你. 真是烦人.
Ginny. She’s been talking about you all summer. A bit annoying, really.
– 早上好, 孩子们. – 早上好, 爸爸.
– Morning, Weasleys. – Morning, Dad.
– 好一个晚上. 九次突击检查. – 什么检查?
– What a night. Nine raids. – Raids?
爸爸在魔法部上班,
Dad works in the Ministry of Magic,
禁止滥用麻瓜物品办公室.
in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office.
爸爸超爱麻瓜, 简直着了魔.
Dad loves Muggles, thinks they’re fascinating.
吃吧, 吃吧.
Well, now.
你又是哪位?
And who are you?
对不起, 先生. 我是哈利, 哈利·波特.
Oh, sorry, sir. I’m Harry, sir. Harry Potter.
天呐. 真是你吗?
Good Lord. Are you really?
当然了, 你的情况我们都了解,
Well, Ron has told us all about you,
罗恩说的. 他什么时候到的?
of course. When did he get here?
今天早晨.
This morning.
你的宝贝儿子们昨晚开车去萨里接来的.
Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night.
真的吗? 车子怎么样?
Did you really? How did it go?
我是说, 你们真是不应该. 太过分了.
I mean that was very wrong indeed, boys. Very wrong of you.
哈利, 麻瓜你非常了解吧.
Now, Harry, you must know all about Muggles.
告诉我, 橡皮鸭子到底是干什么用的?
Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?
那个…
Oh, um…
一定是埃罗尔送信来了.
Well, that’ll be Errol with the post.
珀西, 把信取来好吗?
Fetch it, will you, Percy, please?
– 埃罗尔. – 他总是这么笨.
– Errol. – He’s always doing that.
看, 是霍格沃兹的信.
Oh, look, it’s our Hogwarts letters.
他们把哈利的信也送来了.
They’ve sent us Harry’s as well.
邓布利多一定知道你在这. 他无所不知.
Dumbledore must know you’re here. Doesn’t miss a trick, that man.
– 不会吧. – 这些东西可不便宜.
– Oh, no. – This lot won’t come cheap.
光是咒语书就很贵.
The spell books alone are expensive.
交给我们吧.
We’ll manage.
要买♥♥这些 只有一个地方可去. 对角巷.
There’s only one place we’re going to get all of this. Diagon Alley.
好了.
Right.
好了, 哈利. 你先来.
Here we are, Harry. You go first, dear.
可是哈利从来没用过飞路粉, 妈妈.
But Harry’s never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum.
什么飞路粉?
Floo powder?
– 罗恩你先来, 给哈利做个示范. – 好.
– You go first, Ron, so that Harry can see how it’s done. – Yes.
进去.
In you go.
就这样.
That’s it.
对角巷.
Diagon Alley.
看到了吧? 很简单, 别怕. 来吧.
You see? It’s quite easy, dear. Don’t be afraid. Come on.
来呀.
Come on.
进去吧. 别碰着头.
In you go. That’s it. Mind your head.
很好. 现在, 抓一把飞路粉.
That’s right. Now, take your Floo powder.
很好, 很好.
That’s it, very good.
现在, 别忘记一定要说的非常清楚.
Now, don’t forget to speak very, very clearly.
对脚香.
Diagonally.
– 他刚说的什么? – 对脚香.
– What did he say, dear? – Diagonally.
我听也是.
I thought he did.
别乱碰, 德拉科.
Don’t touch anything, Draco.
遵命, 父亲.
Yes, Father.
马尔福大人, 再次见到您太荣幸了.
Master Malfoy, what a pleasure to see you again.
马尔福少爷也是.
And young Master Malfoy too. Delighted.
容我给您看看, 新上架的 价廉物美的…
I must show you, just in today and very reasonably priced…
我不是来买♥♥的, 博金, 我要卖♥♥东西.
I’m not buying today, Borgin, I’m selling.
– 要卖♥♥? – 德拉科.
– Selling? – Draco.
你也知道, 最近魔法部经常突击搜查民宅.
You are aware, no doubt, that the Ministry of Magic is conducting more raids on private houses.
甚至传说要立一部新的《麻瓜保护♥法♥》.
There’s even rumors of a new Muggle Protection Act.
恐怕纯血统越来越没有地位了.
Pure wizard blood is counting for less everywhere, I’m afraid.
我可不觉得.
Not with me.
总之, 我从家里带了些东西,
Anyway, I brought a few items from home that might prove,
我不希望魔法部查到.
embarrassing were the Ministry to call.
毒药之类的.
Just poisons and the like.
看看这个.
Look at that.
这个物件
That particular item
我是不卖♥♥的.
is not for sale.
我明白.
I understand.
它太独特了.
It has unique qualities.
可不能落入坏人手中.
One wouldn’t want to see it falling into the wrong hands.
盒子留着吧.
You can keep the box.
我刚说什么来着?
What did I say?
别乱碰.
Touch nothing.
– 没错. – 对不起, 父亲.
– Exactly. – Sorry, Father.
走吧.
Come on, we’re going.
和你交易真是愉快, 马尔福先生.
It’s a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Malfoy.
欢迎再来.
Always a pleasure.
你在找东西吗?
Looking for something?
我没有…
No, I…
我只是走错地方了.
I’m just in the wrong place.
对不起.
Sorry.
谢谢.
Thank you.
没迷路吧, 亲爱的?
Not lost, are you, my dear?
我很好, 谢谢. 我要去
I’m fine, thank you. I was just going
跟我们来. 我们帮你回去.
Come with us. We’ll help you find your way back.
– 求你不要. – 哈利? – 海格!
– No. Please. – Harry? – Hagrid!
你在这鬼地方干什么? 过来.
What do you think you’re doing down here? Come on.
[翻倒巷]
你看起来真糟, 哈利.
You’re a mess, Harry.
在翻倒巷这破地方乱逛吗?
Skulking around Knockturn Alley? Dodgy place.
可别让人在那看到你.
Don’t want no one to see you there.
人们会怀疑你在做坏事.
People will think you’re up to no good.
我迷路了, 那个…
I was lost, I…
等等. 那你又在那里干什么?
Hang on. What were you doing down there then?
我吗? 我在找食肉鼻涕虫的杀虫剂.
Me? I was… I was looking for Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent.
学校的卷心菜都快被吃光了.
They’re ruining all the school cabbages.
哈利. 海格.
Harry. Hagrid.
你好啊, 赫敏.
Hello, Hermione.
– 见到你真好. – 我也是.
– It’s so good to see you. – It’s great to see you too.
你的眼镜又怎么了?
What did you do to your glasses?
恢复如初.
Oculus Reparo.
这个咒语我得记住.
I definitely need to remember that one.
现在没事了, 哈利? 我可要走了.
You’ll be all right now then, Harry? Right. I’ll leave you to it.
– 好的, 再见. – 谢谢你. 再见.
– Okay, bye. – Thank you. Bye.
来吧, 大家都担心坏了.
Come on, everyone’s been so worried.
喔, 哈利.
Oh, Harry.
谢天谢地. 你总算没有走太远.
Thank goodness. We’d hoped you’d only gone one grate too far.
女士们先生们, 有请吉罗德·洛哈特.
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart.
他总算来啦.
Here he is.
妈妈超爱他.
Mum fancies him.
借过一下, 谢谢. 让我过去, 谢谢.
Make way there, please. Let me by, madam. Thank you.
借过, 小女孩. 《预言家日报》的.
Excuse me, little girl. This is for the Daily Prophet.
不会吧. 哈利·波特?
It can’t be. Harry Potter?
哈利·波特!
Harry Potter!
抱歉, 女士.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!