一些事情, 一些…
help but notice certain things, certain…
汤姆·里德尔和我的相似之处.
Certain similarities between Tom Riddle and me.
我明白.
I see.
你会说蛇语, 哈利. 这是为什么?
You can speak Parseltongue, Harry. Why?
因为伏地魔是蛇佬腔.
Because Lord Voldemort can speak Parseltongue.
如果我没猜错的话, 哈利…
If I’m not mistaken, Harry…
… 他在给你留下伤疤时…
… he transferred some of his powers to you…
… 也将一部分魔力转移到了你身上.
… the night he gave you that scar.
伏地魔把自己的魔力转移给我?
Voldemort transferred some of his powers to me?
他并非有意
Not intentionally…
… 但事实如此.
… but yes.
所以分院帽是对的. 我应该去斯莱特林.
So the Sorting Hat was right. I should be in Slytherin.
没错. 你身上有很多
It’s true. You possess many
伏地魔本人欣赏的品质.
of the qualities that Voldemort himself prizes.
心志坚定, 足智多谋…
Determination, resourcefulness…
… 另外, 恕我直言 还有不循规蹈矩.
… and if I may say so, a certain disregard for the rules.
那么, 为什么分院帽把你分到格兰芬多呢?
Why, then, did the Sorting Hat place you in Gryffindor?
– 因为是我要求的. – 没错, 哈利, 正是如此.
– Because I asked it to. – Exactly, Harry. Exactly.
这就是你和伏地魔的区别.
Which makes you different from Voldemort.
我们的本性不由能力决定.
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are.
而在于我们的选择.
It is our choices.
如果你想确定自己是否属于格兰芬多…
If you want proof why you belong in Gryffindor…
… 我建议你仔细看看这个.
… then I suggest you look more closely at this.
小心.
Be careful.
戈德里克·格兰芬多.
Godric Gryffindor.
只有真正的格兰芬多人才能拔出这把剑.
It would take a true Gryffindor to pull that out of the hat.
多比.
Dobby.
你的主人就是他. 你服侍马尔福家.
So this is your master. The family you serve is the Malfoys.
待会再和你算账.
I’ll deal with you later.
别挡路, 波特.
Out of my way, Potter.
看来是真的. 你回来了.
So it’s true. You have returned.
当董事们得知亚瑟·韦斯莱的女儿…
When the governors learned that Arthur Weasley’s daughter…
… 被抓进密室, 他们觉得该请我回来.
… was taken into the Chamber, they saw fit to summon me back.
真可笑.
Ridiculous.
奇怪的是, 卢修斯, 几位董事…
Curiously, Lucius, several of them…
… 好像都认为
… were under the impression
如果不同意驱逐我…
that you would curse their families…
… 你就会诅咒他们的家人.
… if they did not agree to suspend me in the first place.
– 你好大胆子! – 你说什么?
– How dare you! – Beg your pardon?
一直以来 我只关心…
My sole concern has always been and will always be…
… 这所学校的利益, 和学生…
… the welfare of this school…
… 这一点不会改变.
… and, of course, its students.
我想, 罪魁祸首已经查明了吧?
The culprit has been identified, I presume?
是的.
Oh, yes.
那么?
And?
是谁?
Who was it?
伏地魔.
Voldemort.
只是 这次他选择通过这本日记…
Only this time he chose to act through somebody else…
… 操纵他人.
… by means of this.
我了解了.
I see.
所幸, 他的把戏被年轻的波特先生识穿.
Fortunately, our young Mr. Potter discovered it.
希望伏地魔在校时的物品…
One hopes that no more of Lord Voldemort’s old school-things…
… 不要再落入无辜的人手中了.
… should find their way into innocent hands.
否则 对罪魁祸首…
The consequences for the one responsible would be…
… 将严惩不贷.
… severe.
但愿…
Let us hope…
… 波特先生永远都能及时赶到 力挽狂澜.
… that Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day.
别担心. 我能.
Don’t worry. I will be.
再会.
Dumbledore.
跟上, 多比. 走了.
Come, Dobby. We’re leaving.
校长? 这本日记可以给我吗?
Sir? I wonder if I could have that?
马尔福先生.
Mr. Malfoy.
马尔福先生!
Mr. Malfoy!
这是你的东西.
I have something of yours.
我的? 我听不懂你在说什么.
Mine? I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我想你心知肚明, 先生.
I think you do, sir.
我猜那天在对角巷 你故意把这本日记…
I think you slipped the diary into Ginny Weasley’s cauldron…
… 放到金妮·韦斯莱的坩埚里.
… that day at Diagon Alley.
是吗?
You do, do you?
你有什么证据?
Why don’t you prove it?
走吧, 多比.
Come, Dobby.
打开它.
Open it.
多比.
Dobby.
主人给了多比一只袜子.
Master has given Dobby a sock.
什么? 我没给你…
What? I didn’t give…
主人给了多比衣服.
Master has presented Dobby with clothes.
多比自♥由♥了.
Dobby is free.
你害我丢了仆人!
You lost me my servant!
不准你伤害哈利·波特.
You shall not harm Harry Potter.
你和你的父母一样 是爱管闲事的傻瓜.
Your parents were meddlesome fools too.
记住我的话, 波特. 总有一天…
Mark my words, Potter. One day soon…
… 你也会和他们下场一样.
… you are going to meet the same sticky end.
哈利·波特给了多比自♥由♥. 多比该怎么报答他呢?
Harry Potter freed Dobby. How can Dobby ever repay him?
– 答应我一件事. – 任何事都行, 先生.
– Just promise me something. – Anything, sir.
再不要想着救我了.
Never try to save my life again.
– 欢迎回来, 尼古拉斯爵士. – 谢谢.
– Welcome back, Sir Nicholas. – Thank you.
– 晚上好, 尼古拉斯爵士. – 晚上好.
– Good evening, Sir Nicholas. – Good evening.
– 很高兴见到你, 尼古拉斯爵士. – 谢谢.
– Good to see you, Sir Nicholas. – Thank you.
你好.
Hello.
– 赫敏! 欢迎回来. – 谢谢, 尼古拉斯爵士.
– Hermione! Welcome back. – Thanks, Sir Nicholas.
哈利. 是赫敏.
Harry. It’s Hermione.
– 欢迎回来, 赫敏. – 能回来真好.
– Welcome back, Hermione. – It’s good to be back.
祝贺你们. 真不敢相信你们竟然成功了.
Congratulations. I can’t believe you solved it.
幸亏有你帮忙.
We had loads of help from you.
– 没有你我们干不成. – 谢谢.
– We couldn’t have done it without you. – Thanks.
请大家注意,
Could I have your attention, please?
晚宴开始前…
Before we begin the feast…
… 请大家对斯普劳特教授
… let us have a round of
和庞弗雷夫人鼓掌致谢…
applause for Professor Sprout, Madam Pomfrey…
… 多亏了他们的曼德拉草药汁…
… whose Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered…
… 被石化的人才能得救.
… to all who had been Petrified.
另外, 鉴于学校近期发生的事件…
Also, in light of the recent events…
… 学校决定…
… as a school treat…
… 取消所有考试.
… all exams have been canceled.
不要啊.
Oh, no.
抱歉我来晚了.
Sorry I’m late.
给我送出狱证明的
The owl that delivered
那只猫头鹰迷路了.
my release papers got all lost and confused.
是只叫埃罗尔的笨鸟.
Some ruddy bird called Errol.
我得说
And I’d just like to say that
要不是你们, 哈利, 罗恩…
if it hadn’t been for you, Harry, and Ron…
… 当然还有赫敏…
… and Hermione, of course…
… 我现在还得呆在阿兹卡班…
… I would still be you-know-where…
… 我只想说 谢谢你们.
… so I’d just like to say thanks.
霍格沃茨不能没有你, 海格.
There’s no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!