她不会醒的.
She won’t wake.
汤姆. 汤姆·里德尔. 你为什么说她不会醒?
Tom. Tom Riddle. What do you mean, she won’t wake?
– 她还没…? – 她是活着, 但也只有一口气.
– She’s not…? – She’s still alive, but only just.
– 你是鬼魂吗? – 我来自…
– Are you a ghost? – A memory…
… 50年前封存在日记中的回忆.
… preserved in a diary for 50 years.
她冷得像冰. 金妮, 不要死, 醒来吧.
She’s cold as ice. Ginny, please don’t be dead. Wake up.
你得帮我, 汤姆. 这里有蛇怪.
You’ve got to help me, Tom. There’s a basilisk.
没人召唤的话 它不会出现.
It won’t come until it’s called.
– 把魔杖给我, 汤姆. – 你拿着没有用.
– Give me my wand, Tom. – You won’t be needing it.
我们得离开这里. 我们得救她.
We’ve got to go. We’ve got to save her.
抱歉 我不能救她.
I’m afraid I can’t do that.
金妮越虚弱, 我就越强大.
You see, as poor Ginny grows weaker, I grow stronger.
没错, 哈利, 是金妮·韦斯莱
Yes, Harry, it was Ginny Weasley
开启了密室.
who opened the Chamber of Secrets.
不. 不可能. 她不会这么做.
No. She couldn’t. She wouldn’t.
是金妮放出蛇怪 猎杀泥巴种和费尔奇的猫…
Ginny set the basilisk on the Mudbloods and Filch’s cat…
… 她还在墙上留下恐吓的消息.
… Ginny wrote the threatening messages on the walls.
– 怎么会这样? – 是我让她这么做的.
– But why? – Because I told her to.
我其实很擅长说服别人.
You’ll find I can be very persuasive.
当然她也不知道自己在干什么.
Not that she knew what she was doing.
她, 可以说, 被催眠了.
She was, shall we say, in a kind of trance.
而且, 日记的力量令她感到恐惧.
Still, the power of the diary began to scare her.
于是她把日记丢在女厕所里.
She tried to dispose of it in the girls’ bathroom.
谁能想到竟被你捡到?
And then who should find it but you?
这世上我最想见的人.
The very person I was most anxious to meet.
你为什么想见我?
And why did you want to meet me?
我知道一定要和你说上话, 能见面更好.
I knew I had to talk to you, meet you if I could.
所以我决定让你看到我告发
So I decided to show you
那个大笨蛋海格的回忆…
my capture of that brainless oaf Hagrid…
– … 以此获取你的信任. – 海格是我的朋友.
– … to gain your trust. – Hagrid’s my friend.
是你陷害的他, 对吗?
And you framed him, didn’t you?
没人相信海格.
It was my word against Hagrid’s.
只有邓布利多觉得他是无辜的.
Only Dumbledore seemed to think he was innocent.
我猜邓布利多早看透你了.
I’ll bet Dumbledore saw right through you.
在那之后 他确实对我严密监视.
He certainly kept an annoyingly close watch on me after that.
我知道自己再留在学校
I knew it wouldn’t be safe to
打开密室已经不现实了…
open the Chamber again while I was at school…
… 于是我决定留下一本日记…
… so I decided to leave behind a diary…
… 把16岁的自己封存其中…
… preserving my 16-year-old self in its pages…
… 以便他日可以引导别人…
… so that one day I would be able to lead another…
… 完成萨拉查·斯莱特林的崇高事业.
… to finish Salazar Slytherin’s noble work.
你这次不会得逞的.
Well, you haven’t finished it this time.
几小时后, 曼德拉草药汁就会配好.
In a few hours, the Mandrake Draught will be ready.
所有被石化的人都会得救.
And everyone who was Petrified will be all right again.
我没告诉过你吗?
Haven’t I told you?
杀死泥巴种 对我已经不再重要了.
Killing Mudbloods doesn’t matter to me anymore.
几个月以来, 我的新目标就是你.
For many months now, my new target has been you.
一个毫无出众魔法天赋的婴儿是怎么…
How is it that a baby with no extraordinary magical talent…
… 击败有史以来最伟大的巫师呢?
… was able to defeat the greatest wizard of all time?
你怎能全身而退 只留一道伤疤…
How did you escape with nothing but a scar…
… 而伏地魔的魔力却被摧毁呢?
… while Lord Voldemort’s powers were destroyed?
你为什么关心我怎么逃脱的? 你那时伏地魔还没出现.
Why do you care how I escaped? Voldemort was after your time.
伏地魔是我的过去, 现在 和未来.
Voldemort is my past, present and future.
[汤姆·马沃罗·里德尔]
[我是伏地魔]
是你. 你是斯莱特林的继承人.
You. You’re the Heir of Slytherin.
– 你就是伏地魔. – 当然 你难道以为…
– You’re Voldemort. – Surely you didn’t think…
… 我会保留我那麻瓜父亲的肮脏姓氏吗?
… I was going to keep my filthy Muggle father’s name?
不. 我给自己重新取名,
No. I fashioned myself a new name,
待我成为世上最伟大的巫师…
a name I knew wizards everywhere…
… 所有巫师都要对这个名讳
… would fear to speak when
充满敬畏 不敢提起.
I became the greatest sorcerer in the world.
阿布思·邓布利多才是世上最伟大的巫师.
Albus Dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world.
我用记忆就把邓布利多
Dumbledore’s been driven
从这座城♥堡♥驱逐了出去.
out of this castle by the mere memory of me.
他还会回来的.
He’ll never be gone.
只要这里还有人忠诚于他.
Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him.
福克斯?
Fawkes?
邓布利多就拿这个帮助他的拥护者.
So this is what Dumbledore sends his great defender.
一只会唱歌♥的鸟和一顶破帽子.
A songbird and an old hat.
让我们来一较高下 萨拉查·斯莱特林的继承人,
Let’s match the power of Lord Voldemort,
伏地魔大人…
heir of Salazar Slytherin…
… 对阵大名鼎鼎的哈利·波特.
… against the famous Harry Potter.
蛇佬腔可帮不了你, 波特. 它只服从我.
Parseltongue won’t save you now, Potter. It only obeys me.
不!
No!
就算啄瞎蛇怪的眼,
Your bird may have blinded the basilisk,
它仍然能听声辨位.
but it can still hear you.
是的, 波特. 马上大功告成.
Yes, Potter. The process is nearly complete.
再过几分钟, 金妮·韦斯莱就会死去,
In a few minutes, Ginny Weasley will be dead,
而我将不再是回忆.
and I will cease to be a memory.
伏地魔将会卷土重来…
Lord Voldemort will return…
… 起死回生.
… very much alive.
金妮?
Ginny?
多么不可思议啊…
Remarkable, isn’t it…
… 蛇怪的毒液竟能如此迅速地游遍全身?
… how quickly the venom of the basilisk penetrates the body?
我想你活不过一分钟了.
I’d guess you have little more than a minute to live.
你马上就能和亲爱的泥巴种母亲团聚了, 哈利.
You’ll be with your dear Mudblood mother soon, Harry.
有意思, 在愚蠢的小女孩手里…
Funny, the damage a silly little book can do…
… 这又蠢又小的本子居然有这么大威力.
… especially in the hands of a silly little girl.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
住手. 不!
Stop. No!
金妮.
Ginny.
哈利.
Harry.
是我♥干♥的. 但我发誓, 我不是故意的.
It was me. But I swear, I didn’t mean to.
是里德尔强迫我的, 还有…
Riddle made me, and…
哈利, 你受伤了.
Harry, you’re hurt.
别担心.
Don’t worry.
金妮, 你得想办法出去.
Ginny, you need to get yourself out.
出密室一路走下去 就能找到罗恩.
Follow the Chamber and you’ll find Ron.
你真厉害, 福克斯.
You were brilliant, Fawkes.
是我反应不够快.
I just wasn’t quick enough.
对啊.
Of course.
凤♥凰♥的眼泪能疗伤.
Phoenix tears have healing powers.
谢谢.
Thanks.
没事了, 金妮.
It’s all right, Ginny.
一切都结束了.
It’s over.
不过是场回忆.
It’s just a memory.
真不可思议! 简直像魔法一样!
Amazing! This is just like magic!
你们两个应该知道…
You both realize, of course…
… 在过去的几小时中,
… that in the past few hours,
你们违反了无数条校规.
you have broken perhaps a dozen school rules.
是的, 校长.
Yes, sir.
你们的所作所为足以被开除.
There is sufficient evidence to have you both expelled.
– 是的, 校长. – 是的, 校长.
– Yes, sir. – Yes, sir.
所以, 你们都将…
Therefore, it is only fitting…
… 得到…
… that you both receive…
… 对学校的特殊贡献奖.
… Special Awards for Services to the School.
谢谢您, 校长.
Thanks, sir.
现在, 韦斯莱先生, 请让猫头鹰…
Now, Mr. Weasley, if you would…
… 把出狱证明送到阿兹卡班.
… have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban.
我想 我们的猎场看守该回来了.
I believe we want our gamekeeper back.
哈利.
Harry.
首先, 我想感谢你, 哈利.
First, I want to thank you, Harry.
你在密室中一定表现了对我的绝对忠诚.
You must have shown me real loyalty down in the Chamber.
才能将福克斯召唤过去.
Nothing but that could have called Fawkes to you.
另外…
And…
… 其次…
… second…
… 我感觉有事困扰着你.
… I sense that something is troubling you.
我说得对吗, 哈利?
Am I right, Harry?
只是…
It’s just…
校长, 我注意到
You see, sir, I couldn’t